Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now (235087 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Yabatech Way Of Calculating Postutme Score For Addmission / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2009
dondnuhill: How are you doing, am dayo . prayer does all thing my brother about nda.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dondnuhill: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool wow tanks alot its a pleasure i will defintely get to u as soon as i can tanks but meanwhile i wanna know if i can still aply!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hi Telemantic
please don't failto update us on any info that may be relevant to our admissioninto the institution
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dondnuhill: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2009
was not able to get d form tanks 4 d help n e way dere is no harm in trying i wil try again in october

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dondnuhill: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2009
tanks 4 all i will try again in october dere is no harm in tryin dint get d form so i am all messed up!

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by 2236vky(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
pls who know the Academic Registrar at Nigeria Defence Academy. My dad asked me today and i dont know the ans. pls send the ans to bassmangatu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by wooleyboi(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2009
I can answer any question on NDA, Iwas there, trained there and still part of them fuoll time, my book on this issue will soon be released in few days. and if there is any question i sure will answer it my e mail is clubwooley@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by 2236vky(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
I want the name of the commandant and the academy registrar of Nigeriadefenceacademy kaduna. you can mail me on bassmangatu@gmail.com or you call me one on one 08039415798. From Deji
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by cvibe: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
For those who applied to NDA, there were some publication of shortlisted candidates in the Punch newspaper on Thursday/ friday lastweek.

If you are lucky to be among the shortlisted, go and start doing severe physical fitness training now otherwise,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by hamedlayon: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
hello telematic,how are u,longest time.my brother pls i need information about nda result pls is d result out because there is information that it is out pls is it true
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Hardar4lag(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2009
@cvibe re yu sure of this information because i read Punch and there was nothing like dat, i don't know why yu pple take ur fellow 9jerians 4 fool oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by c33b33(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
cvibe:

For those who applied to NDA, there were some publication of shortlisted candidates in the Punch newspaper on Thursday/ friday lastweek.

If you are lucky to be among the shortlisted, go and start doing severe physical fitness training now otherwise,

demented fool! cool
Hardar4lag:

@cvibe re yu sure of this information because i read Punch and there was nothing like dat, i don't know why yu pple take ur fellow 9jerians 4 fool oo
no mind that guy!am sure he must have hightened your hope lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by hamedlayon: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
hello friends,pls i would like 2 get information on shortservice when will they write thre exam pls help me out. pls we need help wat is going wit nda staff will there nt release our result or there have concle it pls we need 2 knw.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by TELEMANTIC(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
NDA EXAM RESULT NOW OUT
This  is to inform all applicants that Results for the NDA entrance exam are now out. Please check the  Sun Newspaper of April 19, 2009 or New Nigerian Newspaper of April 18 2009. Usually the list is also displayed on the NDA website. Congrats to those who made it and if you didn’t scale through this time you can always try for the 62rd Regular course, form sales should start around august but I’ll keep you posted as soon as I get more information
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by iteka: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2009
please which website can we view the list of the NDA results?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Hardar4lag(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2009
Please can anybody help wit the link of getting d result online because i wnt 2 Vendor 2day and he said he can't get d paper of yesterday 4me plz help ooo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by iteka: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2009
embarassed pls help me wit the link o!cant get any vendor to provide sunday sun or saturday new nigeria paper.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by uyaib(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2009
pls post recent topics not old stories
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by KulSeun(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2009
But i tought the list of the short listed candidate is on net?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by tomory(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
what are u sending to people cant u read Wat u have writing or u are just there to misslead people.so guy pls .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by petrov: 10:25pm On May 07, 2009
sad pls can't u help us find the paper and scan it on the site 4 we people, cos we never get any thing like that on net, where as osun state check it 4 only their indigene pls help us they are percial
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Zealoy(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2009
Hi guyz i want to know when 2009 nda admission will take place i really wanna get in there.pls call me 07033896558 or email pridezeal@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by taiwobimbo(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2009
COME TO THE SCHOOL AND ENJOY LIFE LIKE US, CALL ME FOR ANY ASSISTANT TO ENTER THE SCHOOL. (08030617623) OR taiwo_bimbo@yahoo.com,
IF U HAVE NO BODY BELIVE IN GOD AND WORK HARD, IS GOOD TO BE IN FORCE I MEAN (HIGH RANK OFFICER) COME TO THE SCHOOL AND KNOW MORE ABOUT ME. BYE
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Ikokou: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
[i][/i]hi pple can anybody tell me when the 2009/2010 application form will be out.and how and where can i get the past question paper. , any one with the info can call me on 08062392938, thanks, smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by flexbrown: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
This is to inform the general public that application for admission into the 62nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is now available online from the 28th September, 2009 to 29th January, 2010.

THE CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION INTO THE 62ND REGULAR COURSE OF THE NDA HAS BEEN EXTENDED FROM 15TH-29TH JANUARY, 2010. APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Access codes are to be purchased at the cost of N 2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, excluding bank charges of N450 (Four Hundred and Fifty Naira) Interested candidates are advised to purchase codes for accessing the website

IF YOU WANT THE PIN TO BE PURCHASE FOR YOU CALL: 08025616629

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by km1: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2010
Hello TELEMANTIC,

I have two problem here, The 1st is that I registered my NDA profile with two sittings and all i could see on my profile was the first sitting, and the second is that I do not know when the result will be out.

Please Advice.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by dazzy0009(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
TELEMANTIC:

Good day sir, how are you doing, How is work and family. i want to ask you when is the 62nd result coming out.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by km1: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hello TELEMANTIC,

I have two problem here, The 1st is that I registered my NDA profile with two sittings and all i could see on my profile was the first sitting, and the second is that I do not know when the result will be out.

Please Advice.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by TELEMANTIC(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
NDA RESULT WILL SOON BE OUT
Dont worry about the date. Info will be on website and dailies. In addition Nairalanders wiillm be informed promptly

@KM1
If you make the list, your original results will be screened by a selection board, so don’t wory about your profile now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2010
Is it true O'Level results below year 2005 will cause disqualification and also if you're above 21?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With Wes / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.