Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History (737 Views)

Why Manchester City Lost To Arsenal Today / Highest Earners In Football 2010 / Champions League Hopefuls: Where Did Your Team Do It Wrongly Last Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by ambrosini593(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2012
Manchester city in the third year since Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan bought the club, lost £197m. This is the biggest single year by a football club in history
Re: Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by Nobody: 11:20am On May 24, 2012
chicken change for the owner!!!!!!
Re: Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by 1025: 3:43pm On May 24, 2012
chicken change for the owner!!!!!!

@mrbrownjay,
see me see trouble ooo. how i wish i can be like that guy and start getting this type of lost. these guys no dey count their money ooo. the truth about it all is that their money no get record otherwise these guys could be richer than gate.
money is good my brother.
Re: Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
1025:

@mrbrownjay,
see me see trouble ooo. how i wish i can be like that guy and start getting this type of lost. these guys no dey count their money ooo. the truth about it all is that their money no get record otherwise these guys could be richer than gate.
money is good my brother.

yes, these guys have so much money that they dont want to make more money, they want toys and trophies etc.....MAN C and Chelsea are such toys to these billionaires, they just want to take a "toy", and make it the best toy around all the available toys out there. Man City won the EPL this yr so it cannot be THAT bad for this particular toy.

200milla is what these people spend on leisure stuff like superyachts etc
Re: Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by yusufbaba(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2012
Hmmm....,fasinating
Re: Manchester City Lost £197m Last Season: The Biggest In Football History by 1025: 3:03pm On May 29, 2012
and again, no matter how a cow purge reach, it can never come down to the size of a goat.
man city as a team is more interested in dethroning their noisy neighbours then other challenges - funny abi?
with this lose, are they like me or the poster? nooooooo.
this is wealth in display.
men flaunt their wealth like say tomorrow now dey and na why i am a chelsea fan. in my club, money meet with trophies.
my bible tells me that;MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS and chelsea has proved this.

(1) (Reply)

EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? / Drop Your Predictions For The 2016/2017 European Football Season Here! / Will Ronaldo Return Take Man "u"far In Premier League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.