Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. (1517 Views)

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by oduasolja: 3:23pm On May 24, 2012
Elechi Amadi speaks of ordeal
Printer-friendly versionSend by email
Celebrated novelist, Captain Elechi Amadi, abducted Monday night by armed youths at his residence in Aluu community, on the outskirts of Port Harcourt but released after spending 23 hours in captivity yesterday narrated his harrowing experience in the hands of his abductors saying it was the worst night in his entire life.

74 year old Amadi, who spoke with newsmen after he regained his freedom said he was blind folded

Captain Elechi Amadi
for the entire period he was in the hands of his kidnappers and was made to sleep on a wet ground while a N300 million ransom was demanded from him.

He said they eventually released him when they realised that he had no money. He therefore advised the government at all levels to take the issue of youth empowerment very seriously in order to ensure a secured future for the upcoming generation.

Elechi Amadi’s testimony on his ordeals runs thus:We thank God you came out to tell the story yourself. Some were not really that lucky. Like we had a case of a ninety year old man who was taken hostage and later died in their custody. And they dumped the corpse in Choba. What was your experience like?

I can describe it as the worst night I have ever spent in my life. It all started with three heavily armed men who stormed my residence on Monday night. I thought they were my brothers because some of my brothers had held a meeting with me thirty minutes before so when we heard a knock on the door I thought it was one of them. Apparently, the person was fluent in Ikwerre. So when we said who is that, he spoke in Ikwerre. So my wife opened the door.

And then three armed men with rifles came in. They said we should sit down. They demanded for money.

And I said I don’t have. And they flared up: “Come on, you must have money!”. They marched me to my bedroom. I had to give them the money I had kept for school fees of the children. And I told them that was all I had but they insisted I should bring dollars. I told them I don't have dollars. They finally said I should follow them.

I did not really know what to do. Apparently they were in a hurry to get away. We came out and quickly I examined the options opened to me. If I had been alone at home without my wife, I would have made a dash for it. But I feared that if I dared them even if I escaped they could shoot my wife.

So I decided to go quietly with them. As soon as I got into their waiting vehicle they blind folded my eyes. They tied a black cloth across my eyes. And for the next twenty-four hours I was with them that blindfold was there. We ended up in a swampy area. I was told to sleep on a swampy ground.

That is why I say it is the worst night I have ever spent. It was a wet and marshy ground. Two guards and I slept on the ground while the others went to mount sentries at different positions.

The wet floor was what bothered me health wise because I could get pneumonia easily. And you know it is harmattan now more so the night is cold.

At about 4am I started shivering I knew it was a very dangerous situation because if I develop pneumonia they would not treat me. May be that is what killed the old man you were talking about. The cold was what worried me most.

I told myself this was not a place one should spend two or three nights. Anyway, I got to talk to them.

They were threatening violence at first. When you are in that kind of state you don’t keep silent because you don’t know the mind set of your kidnappers. So I now opened a dialogue with them. I told them that as young men they were not supposed to be here, they should be out working.

And they said “ah, where can we work? The government will not give us jobs. Even the Okada we use to ply has been stopped, so where do we get jobs. We don’t like to come and sleep on the cold floor to earn money”.

I told them there are other ways. They could be rehabilitated etc. They said they were not interested in all that grammar that they were here for money, plain and simple.

And that I should give them three hundred million naira.

I said ah, if it is money, they had got the wrong man. “ You came to my house last night, what type of house is it, an ordinary bungalow, not walled round, no big cars, no security gate and barb wires”, they said they saw all that.

If I had the money I told them they would have seen security gate and barb wires on high fence because it is when you have money you want to secure things. They said it is true. At the end they said they would release me the following day, that I was truly the wrong man. And truly the evening of the following day they did.

They also had heard that the governor was in my house that morning. They now said I should tell the governor to give me money for my release. I told them since they had my handset I can’t reach the governor because his number was there.

They did not want to give me for fear that I could use the phone to make security calls. So I said I can’t connect the governor since they had my phone. In the end they found they had the wrong man. Time was not on their side too, they knew the police were now zeroing in on them.

What were their ages?

Between eighteen and twenty five; at most thirty. In fact one of the boys who was sleeping on the floor with me said Sir; you are the author of The Concubine. And I said yes. I asked if he attended a secondary school, and he said he did. He mentioned one school and said he is from Ahoada. And I told him I was there as a Vice principal some time ago. I just said this to make them relax. He later said he attended earlier schools in Ikwerre area. I kept them talking to relax. They were threatening at a point when they did not see money.

Where could they be from?

I am sure they were drawn from different areas. Whether an Ikwerre man was there I can’t tell. But whoever led them knows Aluu, my community very well, because the road they took me through in the community would not have been known by a non-indigene or somebody who is not very familiar with the area.

Were you given any food?

They gave me food at about 2 p.m. I had become very thirsty; I had to ask them for water. They kept saying they would bring, that they had sent a boat. In the end they brought bottled water and rice. I’m sure it was from a quick service restaurant (general laughter). I was very grateful for the water because it was really what I needed. I could not see the rice because I was still blindfolded. As I ate it was spilling all over.

Was it served with chicken or fish?

Yes (another general laughter)! I am sure it was the money I gave them. I managed to have the meal. Again if I had not eaten that food I would not have been able to do the five mile trek I did that night when I was released.

Where did they drop you?

Inside the bush. Around a disused oil location. So it must be in this Aluu general area. After they removed the folder from my eyes the youngman disappeared. I started trekking. I took the first bush path, it took me to an oil well, I stopped turned back, and headed to another bush path. I came back again.

It was the third one I took that I had to trek about five miles. I continued till I saw a flame, so I said that it must be a flow station with people working, that when I get there I will meet some people. By the time I got there I found my friend Sampson Agbaru and others who had been combing the area for me. So that was it oh.

Can you capture what the place you were kept looked like?

The environment was marshy; this was the kind of place they first took me to. In the morning they took me to a jungle.

You are reportedly asthmatic; did you suffer any crisis during your captivity?

Fortunately I did not. The marshy ground and the cold night are standard situation for asthmatic attacks. I thank God I did not suffer any.

Having been a ‘guest’ of militants in the creeks, what advice do you have for government as it relates to their struggle?

The boys said they were out for money. They want jobs. So I will say government should create jobs for the masses either by massive industrialisation or massive agricultural projects. There is urgent need to get the youths employed. I empathise with their situation this probably was why they released me.

Did you pray while you were in their custody?

(General laughter again). I confess I’m not the praying type. But what happens when I am in that type of situation is that my brain goes into overdrive. I think very fast. But I still prayed silently that God should get me out of the situation.

I am sure you were a bit stable while with them because of your military back ground. Tell us, were you just a teacher in the military school as many think or you went beyond teaching?

Certainly, my military background helped me to stabilize. Any 74 years old man blind folded and put in a jungle would break down with the cold. But my military life assisted me. I was used to living in the bush as part of our training.

I had two sides of me. First I was at the military school, Zaria.

We were recruited as young science graduates to train the boys at the military school so that the nation can have a crop of young officers with good education and with science background.

I did maths and physics. So for three years I was a lecturer. It had two parts, the classroom work and during long holidays we packed to the bush for military exercise.

So when I left in 1966, in 1967 the war broke out. And when 3rd Marine Commandos came here saw me they were very happy.

Adekunle , Col Eni etc they said old boy this war was not ended yet that I had to come and pick up the rifle again. I had to really do. I fought with the 3rd Marine Commandos. First under Adekunle and later under Col Obasanjo. Infact when he (Obasanjo) came here the first officer he saw was me.

He knew I knew the terrain. Already I was attached to the 14 Brigade, 3rd Marine Commandos on the Etche front.

He called me for break fast meeting where I briefed him on the situation. We fought here until the end of the war. I was a combatant officer.

Is there any appeal you want to make maybe arising from your experience in the den of militants?

We thank God they have released me. My advice is that government should quickly find jobs for the youths to empower them.

http://igboezue.com/node/345
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by bashr8: 5:13pm On May 24, 2012
oduasolja: Elechi Amadi speaks of ordeal
Printer-friendly versionSend by email
Celebrated novelist, Captain Elechi Amadi, abducted Monday night by armed youths at his residence in Aluu community, on the outskirts of Port Harcourt but released after spending 23 hours in captivity yesterday narrated his harrowing experience in the hands of his abductors saying it was the worst night in his entire life.

74 year old Amadi, who spoke with newsmen after he regained his freedom said he was blind folded

Captain Elechi Amadi
for the entire period he was in the hands of his kidnappers and was made to sleep on a wet ground while a N300 million ransom was demanded from him.

He said they eventually released him when they realised that he had no money. He therefore advised the government at all levels to take the issue of youth empowerment very seriously in order to ensure a secured future for the upcoming generation.

Elechi Amadi’s testimony on his ordeals runs thus:We thank God you came out to tell the story yourself. Some were not really that lucky. Like we had a case of a ninety year old man who was taken hostage and later died in their custody. And they dumped the corpse in Choba. What was your experience like?

I can describe it as the worst night I have ever spent in my life. It all started with three heavily armed men who stormed my residence on Monday night. I thought they were my brothers because some of my brothers had held a meeting with me thirty minutes before so when we heard a knock on the door I thought it was one of them. Apparently, the person was fluent in Ikwerre. So when we said who is that, he spoke in Ikwerre. So my wife opened the door.

And then three armed men with rifles came in. They said we should sit down. They demanded for money.

And I said I don’t have. And they flared up: “Come on, you must have money!”. They marched me to my bedroom. I had to give them the money I had kept for school fees of the children. And I told them that was all I had but they insisted I should bring dollars. I told them I don't have dollars. They finally said I should follow them.

I did not really know what to do. Apparently they were in a hurry to get away. We came out and quickly I examined the options opened to me. If I had been alone at home without my wife, I would have made a dash for it. But I feared that if I dared them even if I escaped they could shoot my wife.

So I decided to go quietly with them. As soon as I got into their waiting vehicle they blind folded my eyes. They tied a black cloth across my eyes. And for the next twenty-four hours I was with them that blindfold was there. We ended up in a swampy area. I was told to sleep on a swampy ground.

That is why I say it is the worst night I have ever spent. It was a wet and marshy ground. Two guards and I slept on the ground while the others went to mount sentries at different positions.

The wet floor was what bothered me health wise because I could get pneumonia easily. And you know it is harmattan now more so the night is cold.

At about 4am I started shivering I knew it was a very dangerous situation because if I develop pneumonia they would not treat me. May be that is what killed the old man you were talking about. The cold was what worried me most.

I told myself this was not a place one should spend two or three nights. Anyway, I got to talk to them.

They were threatening violence at first. When you are in that kind of state you don’t keep silent because you don’t know the mind set of your kidnappers. So I now opened a dialogue with them. I told them that as young men they were not supposed to be here, they should be out working.

And they said “ah, where can we work? The government will not give us jobs. Even the Okada we use to ply has been stopped, so where do we get jobs. We don’t like to come and sleep on the cold floor to earn money”.

I told them there are other ways. They could be rehabilitated etc. They said they were not interested in all that grammar that they were here for money, plain and simple.

And that I should give them three hundred million naira.

I said ah, if it is money, they had got the wrong man. “ You came to my house last night, what type of house is it, an ordinary bungalow, not walled round, no big cars, no security gate and barb wires”, they said they saw all that.

If I had the money I told them they would have seen security gate and barb wires on high fence because it is when you have money you want to secure things. They said it is true. At the end they said they would release me the following day, that I was truly the wrong man. And truly the evening of the following day they did.

They also had heard that the governor was in my house that morning. They now said I should tell the governor to give me money for my release. I told them since they had my handset I can’t reach the governor because his number was there.

They did not want to give me for fear that I could use the phone to make security calls. So I said I can’t connect the governor since they had my phone. In the end they found they had the wrong man. Time was not on their side too, they knew the police were now zeroing in on them.

What were their ages?

Between eighteen and twenty five; at most thirty. In fact one of the boys who was sleeping on the floor with me said Sir; you are the author of The Concubine. And I said yes. I asked if he attended a secondary school, and he said he did. He mentioned one school and said he is from Ahoada. And I told him I was there as a Vice principal some time ago. I just said this to make them relax. He later said he attended earlier schools in Ikwerre area. I kept them talking to relax. They were threatening at a point when they did not see money.

Where could they be from?

I am sure they were drawn from different areas. Whether an Ikwerre man was there I can’t tell. But whoever led them knows Aluu, my community very well, because the road they took me through in the community would not have been known by a non-indigene or somebody who is not very familiar with the area.

Were you given any food?

They gave me food at about 2 p.m. I had become very thirsty; I had to ask them for water. They kept saying they would bring, that they had sent a boat. In the end they brought bottled water and rice. I’m sure it was from a quick service restaurant (general laughter). I was very grateful for the water because it was really what I needed. I could not see the rice because I was still blindfolded. As I ate it was spilling all over.

Was it served with chicken or fish?

Yes (another general laughter)! I am sure it was the money I gave them. I managed to have the meal. Again if I had not eaten that food I would not have been able to do the five mile trek I did that night when I was released.

Where did they drop you?

Inside the bush. Around a disused oil location. So it must be in this Aluu general area. After they removed the folder from my eyes the youngman disappeared. I started trekking. I took the first bush path, it took me to an oil well, I stopped turned back, and headed to another bush path. I came back again.

It was the third one I took that I had to trek about five miles. I continued till I saw a flame, so I said that it must be a flow station with people working, that when I get there I will meet some people. By the time I got there I found my friend Sampson Agbaru and others who had been combing the area for me. So that was it oh.

Can you capture what the place you were kept looked like?

The environment was marshy; this was the kind of place they first took me to. In the morning they took me to a jungle.

You are reportedly asthmatic; did you suffer any crisis during your captivity?

Fortunately I did not. The marshy ground and the cold night are standard situation for asthmatic attacks. I thank God I did not suffer any.

Having been a ‘guest’ of militants in the creeks, what advice do you have for government as it relates to their struggle?

The boys said they were out for money. They want jobs. So I will say government should create jobs for the masses either by massive industrialisation or massive agricultural projects. There is urgent need to get the youths employed. I empathise with their situation this probably was why they released me.

Did you pray while you were in their custody?

(General laughter again). I confess I’m not the praying type. But what happens when I am in that type of situation is that my brain goes into overdrive. I think very fast. But I still prayed silently that God should get me out of the situation.

I am sure you were a bit stable while with them because of your military back ground. Tell us, were you just a teacher in the military school as many think or you went beyond teaching?

Certainly, my military background helped me to stabilize. Any 74 years old man blind folded and put in a jungle would break down with the cold. But my military life assisted me. I was used to living in the bush as part of our training.

I had two sides of me. First I was at the military school, Zaria.

We were recruited as young science graduates to train the boys at the military school so that the nation can have a crop of young officers with good education and with science background.

I did maths and physics. So for three years I was a lecturer. It had two parts, the classroom work and during long holidays we packed to the bush for military exercise.

So when I left in 1966, in 1967 the war broke out. And when 3rd Marine Commandos came here saw me they were very happy.

Adekunle , Col Eni etc they said old boy this war was not ended yet that I had to come and pick up the rifle again. I had to really do. I fought with the 3rd Marine Commandos. First under Adekunle and later under Col Obasanjo. Infact when he (Obasanjo) came here the first officer he saw was me.

He knew I knew the terrain. Already I was attached to the 14 Brigade, 3rd Marine Commandos on the Etche front.

He called me for break fast meeting where I briefed him on the situation. We fought here until the end of the war. I was a combatant officer.

Is there any appeal you want to make maybe arising from your experience in the den of militants?

We thank God they have released me. My advice is that government should quickly find jobs for the youths to empower them.

http://igboezue.com/node/345
i hope he is proud of the nigeria he fought for. see youths in rivers are begging for food and money even when it is the richest region in west africa. if those kidnappers wwhere smart they would have known the problem they are facing today is because of sell outs like this man who sold their furture to the british and the north

4 Likes

Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Dede1(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2012
@OP

The kidnappers should have shot the turncoat. I hope Elechi Amadi is poorer than he portrayed in this interview.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Rhino5dm: 6:28pm On May 24, 2012
I thought you said they are your brothers?

Dede1: @OP

The kidnappers should have shot the turncoat. I hope Elechi Amadi is poorer than he portrayed in this interview.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by chosen04(f): 6:33pm On May 24, 2012
. . . .That is exactly what happens when you fight with the wrong people against TRUTH and JUSTICE. . . . . . . . . .

May you fully reap the dividend of fighting for the cursed entity. . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2012
If I were him, I'd be apologising to rivers youth.
Anyway, hindsight is 20/20.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by LogicMind: 7:01pm On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

He is an igbo man. He just made the wrong decision when his home town was invaded.
I can't wait for the oyel to finish.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by saintneo(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2012
Elechi is proud of side he chose during the war. Regretting public will not bring any solution.

As an Igbo man I respect his decisions. So kindly stop insulting the old man.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Dede1(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

There are Yoruba people I considered more brothers than Elechi Amadi and his fellow Ikwerre peeps who think they not Igbo. If I am presented an opportunity to shoot either Elechi Amadi or Wole Soyinka or Ayo Ariyo or Ijebu Ode cocoa farmers or Agbakoya, I will shoot Elechi Amadi instead. My present position does not make Elechi Amadi less Igbo than any Igbo peep on the street. My aunt is married to an Ikwerre dude in Igwurunta (Igrinta) and stayed in my hometown throughout the duration of civil war.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Rhino5dm: 8:06pm On May 24, 2012
OK.
but the guy is one smart arzz, met him once.

Dede1:

There are Yoruba people I considered more brothers than Elechi Amadi and his fellow Ikwerre peeps who think they not Igbo. If I am presented an opportunity to shoot either Elechi Amadi or Wole Soyinka or Ayo Ariyo or Ijebu Ode cocoa farmers or Agbakoya, I will shoot Elechi Amadi instead. My present position does not make Elechi Amadi less Igbo than any Igbo peep on the street. My aunt is married to an Ikwerre dude in Igwurunta (Igrinta) and stayed in my hometown throughout the duration of civil war.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by Dede1(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
OK.
but the guy is one smart arzz, met him once.

Of course, he is very smart. Elechi Amadi is a man who graduated with a degree in physical sciences before joining Nigerian army, rose to rank of captain and ran back to eastern region when the easterners were no longer welcomed in northern region in 1966. He became the acting principal of Asa High School, Asa , Ukwa LGA in 1966 when the current principal, Mr M. Onwuma, was appointed administrator of Aba province.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by ACM10: 8:48pm On May 24, 2012
Negro-Nts = Oduasolja
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by odogwux(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2012
Elechi Amadi's soul brother

Ephialtes of Trachis (Ancient Greek: Ἐφιάλτης, Ephialtēs; although Herodotus spelled it as Ἐπιάλτης, Epialtes) was the son of Eurydemus of Malis.[1] He betrayed his homeland by showing the Persian forces a path around the allied Greek position at the pass of Thermopylae, which helped them win the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC.

Read the rest at
http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=ephialtes&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by T9ksy(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2012
bashr8: i hope he is proud of the nigeria he fought for. see youths in rivers are begging for food and money even when it is the richest region in west africa. if those kidnappers wwhere smart they would have known the problem they are facing today is because of sell outs like this man who sold their furture to the british and the north

Point of correction, first it was Zik and his "merry men" who sold OUR future(to the northerners)when they

insisted on "one nigeria" even as this same northerners were manifesting their deep hatred for the igbos by slaughtering them

in great numbers in 1945 and 1953. There were so desperate for their pseudo-One Nigeria that, to demostrate their commitment

to this objective, they chose to defer their date for self-rule till when the northerners feel capable of running their

own affairs.

Ironsi (and his igbo advisers), compounded our quandary (in their mad dash for their One Nigeria) by foisting centralised

form of govt
on us without so much as a plebiscite even though anyone including [b]Stevie Wonder [/b]can discern lucidly,

that we are anything but ONE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by ACM10: 10:10am On May 25, 2012
When I wz in secondary school in the 90s, I read one of his masterpiece'THE CONCUBINE' as part of our recommended books for our literature class. All the characters in the prose were were Igbos. In fact he has a deep understanding of Igbo culture. I can easily identify with his narration. I previously thought that it wz the work of someone from Anambra or Enugu. I never knew knew that he could brutally stab his kinsmen, and I never knew that he wz such a scumbag.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by T9ksy(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2012
ACM10: When I wz in secondary school in the 90s, I read one of his masterpiece'THE CONCUBINE' as part of our recommended books for our literature class. All the characters in the prose were were Igbos. In fact he has a deep understanding of Igbo culture. I can easily identify with his narration. I previously thought that it wz the work of someone from Anambra or Enugu. I never knew knew that he could brutally stab his kinsmen, and I never knew that he wz such a scumbag.

That's exactly how we perceive banjo leading a bunch of marauders to cause mayhem in his homeland.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by ACM10: 12:55pm On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

That's exactly how we perceive banjo leading a bunch of marauders to cause mayhem in his homeland.

Banjo scuttled the campaign midway on the advice of the elders of his tribe. But scumbag elechi amadi iz still proud of his action even in his age of maturity. I will forever spit on his name.
Re: I Fought With Adekunle And Obasanjo - Elechi Amadi Foremost Ikwerre. by T9ksy(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2012
ACM10:

Banjo scuttled the campaign midway on the advice of the elders of his tribe. But scumbag elechi amadi iz still proud of his action even in his age of maturity. I will forever spit on his name.

Yoruba elders did not give banjo any advice rather they just reminded him of the Afonja fiasco [/b]in

ilorin.FYI, its a curse in yorubaland for an indigene to bring outsiders in, to cause havoc in his homeland. [b]No "shoin of

the shoil" will point to his father's house with his left hand!!!

Banjo realised the folly of his ways hence he tarried at ore but anyway not that he banjo had much choice as he was a prisoner

in the east before ojukwu released him to lead his "liberation army" into yorubaland. What other options were open to banjo? am

sure, had he refused, ojukwu would have had no qualms executing him in prison.

(1) (Reply)

ALUU4: Wanted Debtor COXSON Lucky Who Set Them Up Arrested In Portharcourt / Jonathan Considers Backing Out On 2015, May Support Atiku Or Tambuwal / Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.