Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants (12382 Views)

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Israeli Threats And Racism Against African Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2012
nwanna89: Ironic considering the fact these were the same circumstances in which the Nazis wanted them killed. They probably migrate more than Africans do. They're everywhere. They should know better...

they are just like our boko harams who want southerners out of their region but forgot that their own northern folks are in the south.Send Africans back and let Africa flush out all israelis in Africa. tongue
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 10:02am On May 25, 2012
Ozedy: stop that, israel is a convenant nation nobody can wipe them. Though i am not in support of what they are doing now, but come to look at it, the problem Nigeria is facing today is the handy work of nigerien, sudanis etc. So isreal is a nation who would not want to take any chances.

Look at yourself and see the kind of inferiority complex that religion has afflicted you with!!

Covenant nation my arse!! Wait until Ahmedinajad finishes his uranium enrichment programme.. Lets see how that covenant would stop a nuclear bomb from turning Isreal into Gernoble...

I am a covenant child from a covenant nation in a covenant continent.. Fhuck Isreal, Netanyahu and those pigfuckers!!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 10:04am On May 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

they are just like our boko harams who want southerners out of their region but forgot that their own northern folks are in the south.Send Africans back and let Africa flush out all israelis in Africa. tongue

I think thats the way forward!

Flush out those fhucking jews and close all their business intrests in Africa.. Bitchasses whom we have been saving since time immemorial.. If it werent for Egypt, them folks would have died since Genesis Chapter 5 of famine.. angry
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2012
God's chosen people?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Modern Israel is the synangogue of satan written about in the bible. Don't worry their crimes against humanity is being recorded and they would be paid in full!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2012
Fhuck those thieveing war mongering khazarian bastards, they're not the true hebrews but the synangogue of satan.
DEATH TO ZIONISM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2012
Ozedy: stop that, israel is a convenant nation nobody can wipe them. Though i am not in support of what they are doing now, but come to look at it, the problem Nigeria is facing today is the handy work of nigerien, sudanis etc. So isreal is a nation who would not want to take any chances.
LMAO!!!! Covenant nation in your fantasies. There is nothing divine about judaism, read your bible, they're called the synangogue of satan. They've no claim whatsoever to that land. Go tell Ahmedinajad and Russia they're a covenant nation when they turn that country to a huge pile of smoke and rubble.
DEATH TO THE ZIONIST TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by bilaya(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2012
Kuulnomsy:
Moderators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Moderators undecided undecided

Lots of comments were deleted yesterdays based on this.
I wonder who is deceiving who now shocked shocked

Don't waste your time calling for those bastard moderators.As long as they are attacking Igbos,it's okay with them.Just replace Igbo with Yoruba and you will see those arseholes called moderators hiding comments and banning people
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by dadicvila(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2012
Another Okija: Fhuck those Isrealis...

If Hitler had succeeded in his plans, The whole fhucking Isreal would be an amusement park by now.. Bitchass country... I wish Ahmedinajab would drop a nuke and some Katushas on their Jewish asses!! They think we are Jesus that they killed without a fight! angry

shut up your mouth,they will remove Iran from the surface of the earth soon and you will watch it on tv,idiot Jihadist
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2012
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars
REVELATIONS 3:9
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by honeric01(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2012
See wickedness!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2012
Excuse my typos, I'm just pissed as hell at this war mongering, thieving bastards.
DEATH TO ZIONIST TERRORISTS
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 10:36am On May 25, 2012
dadicvila: shut up your mouth,they will remove Iran from the surface of the earth soon and you will watch it on tv,idiot Jihadist

Allah Akbar!!

Isreal!! Remove Iran from the face of the earth!! The same Iran that has defied the U.S, U.N, N.A.T.O, IAEA and all the other world governing bodies.. Still enriching uranium!! Just wait!! Amargeddon would be be a dissapointment!! It would be a bitchslapping of Isreal by Iran, Lebanon and syria!! Even the Americas would not be able to save them!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2012
Another Okija:

Allah Akbar!!

Isreal!! Remove Iran from the face of the earth!! The same Iran that has defied the U.S, U.N, N.A.T.O, IAEA and all the other world gaverning bodies.. Still enriching uranium!! Just wait!! Amargeddon would be be a dissapointment!! It would be a bitchslapping of Isreal by Iran, Lebanon and syria!! Even the Americas would not be able to save them!
Add Russia to that list my brother, they've been aching to go at Israel. Hell, even good o'le China might want a shot at those child-killing terrorist. grin grin grin
DEATH TO ZIONISM!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 10:44am On May 25, 2012
I will choose Israel racism over Arab terrorism any day , any time.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by olapluto(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2012
People confuse Judaism with Zionism. Zionism is advanced racism, Judaism is a religion, like Christianity. Israel as it is now was formed based on ZIONISM. The zionist is a racist, bigoted and wicked individual. They brainwash their kids, they are rich and manipulate the media. Most Jewish Rabbi are against Zionism. Zionists twist the scriptures to fit in their evil idea. Funny thing is that most Zionists are not even Israelis. They are Americans and Europeans who felt they should be the 'chosen people' and moved to their heavenly Israel.
Come to think of it, if truly Israel is the 'chosen state', it wont need nuclear weapons to defend itself. God will defend it.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by olapluto(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2012
frosbel: I will choose Israel racism over Arab terrorism any-time , anywhere.

Says all about you! Its OK for Israeli to kill based on hate, but for Arab to do it, it is abomination. You're very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by dadicvila(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2012
For christ sake Black migrants are taking over their country and choking the work force,putting many indigenes out of job and they dont like it,wetin be una wahala naa!is Isreal a big country like britain,america or canada that can accomodate millions of migrants??i dont see why u guy are killing yourself over this issue oO
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2012
ola_pluto:
Says all about you! Its OK for Israeli to kill based on hate, but for Arab to do it, it is abomination. You're very intelligent.

I am against Zionist elements of Israel society, who these people belong to, but I cannot for the life of me understand why you and your Jew hating cohorts have condemned the whole of Israel as a nation.

Besides, it is not the Jews who are killing thousands in the North of Nigeria and millions worldwide including their own kinsmen, it the fanatical Arab ideologists originating from Saudi Arabia.

In Libya blacks were inhumanely tortured and killed , in Iraq blacks who have lived there for eons are still second rate citizens and at the rock bottom of the economic ladder, in Nigeria the Arab Lebanese treat our blacks like dung, in our own country, wow.

Summarily , I do not support the ongoing racism in Israel , but there are far worse things to worry about such as Boko Haram and Islamic militancy worldwide.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by dadicvila(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2012
frosbel:

I am against Zionist elements of Israel society, who these people belong to, but I cannot for the life of me understand why you and your Jew hating cohorts have condemned the whole of Israel as a nation.

Besides, it is not the Jews who are killing thousands in the North of Nigeria and millions worldwide including their own kinsmen, it the fanatical Arab ideologists originating from Saudi Arabia.

In Libya blacks were inhumanely tortured and killed , in Iraq blacks who have lived there for eons are still second rate citizens and at the rock bottom of the economic ladder, in Nigeria the Arab Lebanese treat our blacks like dung, in our own country, wow.

Summarily , I do not support the ongoing racism in Israel , but there are far worse things to worry about such as Boko Haram and Islamic militancy worldwide.
well said,ignore this muslims,just like they felt they will wipe the jewish nation off the surface of the earth in 1948,1958,1967 and 1972,they should keep dreaming and hating,the state of isreal will keep waxing stronger....their muslims brothers have been killing blacks for centuries
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by olapluto(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2012
frosbel:

First bolded: Where in my post does it say I hate Jews? You're bigoted and pathetically unrepentant
Second and Third bolded: confirmed! Your agenda exposed again. Arabs = Islam. It didnt take long before you expose yourself. You mildly blame the Zionists, accuse me of hate (because I spoke against Zionism), and then present Islam as a greater evil.
You are getting boring, and it is easy to own you now. Change tactics man!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2012
ola_pluto:
First bolded: Where in my post does it say I hate Jews? You're bigoted and pathetically unrepentant
Second and Third bolded: confirmed! Your agenda exposed again. Arabs = Islam. It didnt take long before you expose yourself. You mildly blame the Zionists, accuse me of hate (because I spoke against Zionism), and then present Islam as a greater evil.
You are getting boring, and it is easy to own you now. Change tactics man!

I am only speaking fact my brother.

I gain nothing by defending Israel, they do not pay my rent or mortgage.

The Truth has to be said mate grin grin
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by farochron(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2012
So you think it is every nation that can condone attrocities committed here on a large scale. They should send them parking. And for those cursing Isreal remember what the Holy Bible says concerning those that curse them. You have got no right to curse them.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by ochiaha1(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2012
This is a fall-out of bad leadership. If things were being properly done in Nigeria, then we shall not have Nigerians flocking in large numbers to Israel, wetin dey that desert country

The Government should make plans to repatriate Nigerians in Israel back to the country because, as the economic situation worsens over there, we shall see more of such attacks on blacks not only in Israel, but in Europe and some other Asian Countries.

The above situation reminds me of the Reggae song by the Musician known as, 'Orits Wiliki': 'Black man, are you wanted? Are you wanted? Do they want you anywhere eee?' sad

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by mikolo80: 11:36am On May 25, 2012
Isaactop9: If africa was better will there be news lyk dis ... I weep for africa sad
U'VE SAID ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by ndahbros1: 11:49am On May 25, 2012
It is so very sad that the world's favourite pastime, Israel-bashing, has found its inglorious way into Nigeria and NL. All it takes is just one jaundiced and hate-inspired article and the rabid anti-Semites in our ranks start spewing lethal poison.
The truth of d whole matter is that Israel is a small country of less than 8 million people with a geography d size of Kano State. And because of d porosity of d southern border, d trade in illegal aliens especially from South Sudan, has been exponentially flourishing and threatening the Israeli security and economy.
Why did d poster not also post news of all d vicious crimes the aliens commit in Tel Aviv or d fact that the Israeli govt is currently feeding most of them? Or even d fact that most of them are witout papers and ar illegal aliens? And instead of staying under d radar in a foreign land u entered illegally, u go there to cause problems n soar d crime rate. As I type, three members of the Knesset hav sponsored a self-defence program wherein residents of South Tel Aviv will learn to defend themselves from African marauders, especially the Sudanese who hv so many muslims in their midst. This issue had already been discussed wit South Sudan's President so it is notin new.
Y don't they stay in their country and do al that rubbish?
Let the truth be told: there ar only a few of dem who qualify as refugees. Why did d OP not state that an Ethiopean is an Israeli ambassador? Ar there no Ethiopeans serving in public office as fully integrated Jews and Israelis? Look at Europe. Islam has taken over. France can't get a President witout an Islamist vote. U want that to happen in Israel, d only Jewish State in d world where Arabs are also ministers and senior parliamentarians?
Israel will survive all this hatred. It didn't start wit the OP. Even South Africa has started its public display of hatred, followed yesterday by Denmark. But all you need to know is that the Zionist project depends on God, not on humans. Continue with the irrational hating. Why don't the fools comment on Syria which is killing its own? Or Egyptian Islamist dictatorships? Or Iranian stubborness and born desire to 'wipe Israel off d map'? Or Nigerian corruption? Why not leave d only Mid East democracy alone?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by sweethunibun(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2012
Kuulnomsy:
Moderators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Moderators undecided undecided

Lots of comments were deleted yesterdays based on this.
I wonder who is deceiving who now shocked shocked
fck u. Fck seun big head and his moderators

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2012
ndahbros1: It is so very sad that the world's favourite pastime, Israel-bashing, has found its inglorious way into Nigeria and NL. All it takes is just one jaundiced and hate-inspired article and the rabid anti-Semites in our ranks start spewing lethal poison.
The truth of d whole matter is that Israel is a small country of less than 8 million people with a geography d size of Kano State. And because of d porosity of d southern border, d trade in illegal aliens especially from South Sudan, has been exponentially flourishing and threatening the Israeli security and economy.
Why did d poster not also post news of all d vicious crimes the aliens commit in Tel Aviv or d fact that the Israeli govt is currently feeding most of them? Or even d fact that most of them are witout papers and ar illegal aliens? And instead of staying under d radar in a foreign land u entered illegally, u go there to cause problems n soar d crime rate. As I type, three members of the Knesset hav sponsored a self-defence program wherein residents of South Tel Aviv will learn to defend themselves from African marauders, especially the Sudanese who hv so many muslims in their midst. This issue had already been discussed wit South Sudan's President so it is notin new.
Let the truth be told: there ar only a few of dem who qualify as refugees. Why did d OP not state that an Ethiopean is an Israeli ambassador? Ar there no Ethiopeans serving in public office as fully integrated Jews and Israelis? Look at Europe. Islam has taken over. France can't get a President witout an Islamist vote. U want that to happen in Israel, d only Jewish State in d world where Arabs are also ministers and senior parliamentarians?
Israel will survive all this hatred. It didn't start wit the OP. Even South Africa has started its public display of hatred, followed yesterday by Denmark. But all you need to know is that the Zionist project depends on God, not on humans. Continue with the irrational hating. Why don't the fools comment on Syria which is killing its own? Or Egyptian Islamist dictatorships? Or Iranian stubborness and born desire to 'wipe Israel off d map'? Or Nigerian corruption? Why not leave d only Mid East democracy alone?

Thank you for this useful observation.

The anti-Israel bigots turn a blind eye to the bloodshed of Boko Haram and other related groups, and spew hatred against the Jews because of their demonstration in opposition to illegal immigration. At least they are not blowing up innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 11:57am On May 25, 2012
ndahbros1: It is so very sad that the world's favourite pastime, Israel-bashing, has found its inglorious way into Nigeria and NL. All it takes is just one jaundiced and hate-inspired article and the rabid anti-Semites in our ranks start spewing lethal poison.

Its no surprise!! You are an Ikwerre boy!! I dont expect different!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by eghost247(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2012
this is unbelievable shocked shocked
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by lekkie073(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2012
dadicvila: For christ sake Black migrants are taking over their country and choking the work force,putting many indigenes out of job and they dont like it,wetin be una wahala naa!is Isreal a big country like britain,america or canada that can accomodate millions of migrants??i dont see why u guy are killing yourself over this issue oO
U talk well, unlike a lot of ppl whose comments shows a high level of ignorance. D fact that we are friends doesn't give ur children d effontery to come and start competing for my childrens' meal. Most especially when I have three kids and u have 15 kids. U wan close down my kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by ndahbros1: 12:10pm On May 25, 2012
And for those of u who delude urselves that Israel will or can be wiped out by any nation or group of nations on earth, kudos for displaying ur ignorance for d world to see.
Fact 1: Israel I surrounded by Arabs all round. To the North, Lebanon (and Hezbullah). South, Egypt, West, Gaza and d Meditteranean, East, Jordan. They also share border with Syria from whom they captured the Golan Heights in just six days of war.
Now, why couldn't all d terrorist Arab countries wipe her off d map in 1948 when ALL of them attacked her at once? As tiny as Israel was then, wit a newly formed IDF(Israel Defence Forces), she defeated them roundly. 19 yrs after, d same scenario repeated itself and Israel took d Sinai from Egypt, Golan Heights from Syria, n the whole of East Jerusalem from Jordan. Jordan and Egypt later tot it wise to make peace wit Israel whereupon Sinai was released(a move Israel now regrets). As it stands now, among d many enemies of dat tiny state is Turkey(pop. 80 million), radical and terrorist Iran, and all Arab States except Jordan(for now). Why is it so hard for them to start it? Check up d map of d Mid East n u will see how tiny the Jewish state is, compared to every other country. Wat r they waiting for?
Don't worry, soon u wil hear d sound of Israeli fighter planes and bombs in Iran. For the Muslims here, Israel has come to stay. U guys ar powerless abt it. Go take Gaza by force if u can. And as for China and Russia and Ireland and all Arab countries and Iran, u can't do shit. That project is standing on four legs and all u can do is sulk.
Long live Eretz Yisrael. Long live Zionism! Long live Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 25, 2012
It is unfortuante that such discrimination is happening but then can we really stop it. I think there is more discrimantion in Nigeria than what is reported in this article.

What happened in Isreal would soon happen in Western Europe just watchout for more people loose their job and immigrants would be be natural victim. People would rise against immigrants and we blacks are the easiest to identify.

Human beings are thesame and what is happening in Isreal is not more grievious than what happened in South Africa some months ago where Zimbabweans were told to go back to their country and attacked by local South Africans.

Let the man who sees another Nigerian brother as cow or would not dare marry his children to a fellow Nigerian because of tribalism not be the first to cast stone of condemnation against Isreal. Maybe it should challenge us that the only place we can call home is home. Work for the good of Nigeria QED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Aim At Making Human Beings Live Forever In The Next 10 Years / Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.