Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants (12370 Views)

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Israeli Threats And Racism Against African Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 25, 2012
zangality: Racism against black everywhere.Is being black a crime?...

At least we no that it's racism if white or red human hate the blacks human, what do we call it when blacks hate blacks....
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by kunyeo(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2012
crosbreaka: violence and beatings and racial slander-where is the UN?

and most importantly where is the Nigerian government? Nigerians and blacks cannot walk the streets of Tel Aviv.they are done with the palestinians and now they have turned to blacks with their zionist racism.na wa o.
what is the business of UN in all these? Somebody said he doesnt want you in his house and you want to stay there at all cost.At least you didnt fall from heaven!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 25, 2012
frosbel: I will choose Israel racism over Arab terrorism any day , any time.

Are jews christains ? Do you think israelis give a fu-ck about christains ?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Niflheim(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2012
It's a pity how christianity brainwashes Africans into believing that Israel is special.Their holiest book is the Talmud which claims that Jesus slept with a donkey and was killed for being a Babalawo,but trust Nigerian Christians,they will continue to refer to that Chapel of Abominations as a chosen place!!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by dadicvila(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2012
He that keepeth Isreal shall not slumber or sleep.....Long live the Jewish state of Isreal,your enemies will eat dust and beg you for peace......make una go hit una head 4 granite boulder....make them let Sudanese and other africans take over their country abi??so them no go get money to take gather enought Jets to drop more bombs on those asshole jihadist.....chase them out joh!!them dey craze,them no get country??Rubbish
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by dadicvila(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: It's a pity how christianity brainwashes Africans into believing that Israel is special.Their holiest book is the Talmud which claims that Jesus slept with a donkey and was killed for being a Babalawo,but trust Nigerian Christians,they will continue to refer to that Chapel of Abominations as a chosen place!!!
shut up your rotten mouth,it dosnt matter what christians or africans think,stay with the topic
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Aladinn(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2012
zangality: Racism against black everywhere.Is being black a crime?...
According to Jewish beliefs, being black was a cursed Jehovah sent on Ham for mocking his father's (Noah) unclothedness. Ham's skin began to blacken as a result of the curse. To the Jews, we are a cursed race. Praise the lord, somebody.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by ebamma(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2012
typical jews,we shouldn't have anything to do with this killers of jesus christ,all naija guys and africans should come back home
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2012
Look at the zionist slave defending their masters like a well trained dog. The Holiest book in Judaism says that your black skin is cursed. It was the talmud that propagated the false notion that blacks everywhere are the cursed seed of ham. The talmud is the most racist, vile, evil, devilish religious book ever written. That devilish book teaches that it is alright for a jew to steal, cheat and lie to a non-jew. The Jews call blacks cushi which means /vigger. These people are not the hebrews of the old testament, rather a barbaric war mongering group of savages from Eastern europe. The emblem on their flag, the star of david (star of lucifer) is not of THE most high, but rather a strong occultic symbol. It's an Hexagram used for representing baphtomet and it is used in witchcraft, dark magic and occultism.
DEATH TO THE SATANIC ZIONIST!!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by lekkie073(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]typical jews,we shouldn't have anything to do with this killers of jesus
who should have killed him? Ur uncle? JesUs was killed to fulfil d prophesy, so those dat killed him acted along d divine script.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Vicjustice: 1:48pm On May 25, 2012
Well, as much as i hate discrimination oppressions and persecution, i still think that that tiny land of Israel should be protected and preserved for history purpose
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Vicjustice: 1:52pm On May 25, 2012
H$LBroker:

At least we no that it's racism if white or red human hate the blacks human, what do we call it when blacks hate blacks....
All blacks are not of same race, race doesn't just mean the colour of one's skin, it has more to do with the ethnical origin and ancestry. Or do you really think that the Hausas and the Ijaws are same race?
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by DPsalmist2(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2012
Vicjustice: All blacks are not of same race, race doesn't just mean the colour of one's skin, it has more to do with the ethnical origin and ancestry. Or do you really think that the Hausas and the Ijaws are same race?
Please cease to post before you embarass yourself further.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Vicjustice: 2:01pm On May 25, 2012
D_Psalmist:
Please cease to post before you embarass yourself further.
Are the Serbs and the Albanians not all white? Why were the Serbs accused of "racism" against the Albanians in Kosovo?
Silly you; do you even know how to use a dictionary?
I doubt, you should have known that race is not just about skin colour.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Dukes83: 2:05pm On May 25, 2012
I really wonder why everyone here is so surprised? Don't you know that the Jews were the people that financed the slave trade, first and second world war and countless other wars? Every race on this planet hates black people, even black people in America hate their own kind. Indians, Chinese, Arabs, Jews, Whites, Hispanics...etc all of these races still view the black race as useless, lazy, dirty, worthless and would rather kill their own sons or daughters than see them marry someone who is black.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by manibuds(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2012
wow!a lot of mind boggling comments.my peeps please handle isreal/arab relations with care o.those guys have been at it for too long.both are masters of propanga.imagine the bible and koran are so similar,at least one has to be fake.these guys thot it wise to start getting the world to see everything thru 'their eyes'.the op started with illegal immigrants having problems in isreal and see how the discussion changed into something else.i hope you guys are following the human genome project?this project will reveal a lot about the history of the world,great kings and empires tried to hide.everyday yoruba and bini people argue about oduduwa but nobody talks about scientific proof.the world is on the march,silently under our very noses,some claims are been made,claims that state that africans are closer to apes(yes check haplogroup L1,L2 and L3),the same claims that formed the belief system on which racism rested for centuries yet my nigger brothers are chosing wether to join ismael's line or isaac's line because of sudanese who ran from sudanese to squat in isreal or canaan.it was canaan that was cursed not ham(we sef dey browse)
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 25, 2012
Nobody can beat the Arabs when it comes to Slavery, they are still doing it today in Sudan, Egypt and Mauritania .
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
Egypt is still so intimidated by its glorious Black African past that its Arab government would not allow thorough research into Egypt's past. President Gamal Abdel Nasser falsified Egyptian history when he declared Egypt an Arab Republic. Egyptian authorities refused to allow American film makers to make a film on the life of Anwar Sadat in Egypt on the ground that the actor chosen for Sadat's role was black. When Morocco left the OAU in 1984, it aspired to become a member of the European Union.

In Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania and the rest of the Arab world, Africans are treated as the scum of the earth. They are second-class citizens at the very best in their own countries. Blacks in these countries cannot aspire to positions of respect or authority. There are hardly Africans in high government positions in Arab governed African countries. Like Brazil, which is just as racially cruel against their black natives, there is no legislation favouring slavery (except in Mauritania). It is simply a way of life that's all. Blacks do not really exist or at best are not humans - NAIWU OSAHON, 22 MARCH 2009
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 2:55pm On May 25, 2012
ndahbros1: And for those of u who delude urselves that Israel will or can be wiped out by any nation or group of nations on earth, kudos for displaying ur ignorance for d world to see.
Fact 1: Israel I surrounded by Arabs all round. To the North, Lebanon (and Hezbullah). South, Egypt, West, Gaza and d Meditteranean, East, Jordan. They also share border with Syria from whom they captured the Golan Heights in just six days of war.
Now, why couldn't all d terrorist Arab countries wipe her off d map in 1948 when ALL of them attacked her at once? As tiny as Israel was then, wit a newly formed IDF(Israel Defence Forces), she defeated them roundly. 19 yrs after, d same scenario repeated itself and Israel took d Sinai from Egypt, Golan Heights from Syria, n the whole of East Jerusalem from Jordan. Jordan and Egypt later tot it wise to make peace wit Israel whereupon Sinai was released(a move Israel now regrets). As it stands now, among d many enemies of dat tiny state is Turkey(pop. 80 million), radical and terrorist Iran, and all Arab States except Jordan(for now). Why is it so hard for them to start it? Check up d map of d Mid East n u will see how tiny the Jewish state is, compared to every other country. Wat r they waiting for?
Don't worry, soon u wil hear d sound of Israeli fighter planes and bombs in Iran. For the Muslims here, Israel has come to stay. U guys ar powerless abt it. Go take Gaza by force if u can. And as for China and Russia and Ireland and all Arab countries and Iran, u can't do shit. That project is standing on four legs and all u can do is sulk.
Long live Eretz Yisrael. Long live Zionism! Long live Israel.

1948 na ehn you dey use keep scores!!

Did you read the detailed analysis of how that war went down?! Go check it and fast forward to 2012 and tell me that Isreal can repeat the same feat!!
I cant wait for Iran to be come a nuclear power.. Even Jesus would not be able to save them from whats coming!! Hitler would be stunned!!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by fesse(f): 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
Tell them the truth. Israel has come to stay. God has blessed them from time immemorial. I follow every info about Israel and the Arab world. Remember the Gaza war, my boss then a muslim ordered for all tv to be off during working hrs because of the ISRAEL. For those campaigning for Israel to be wiped out, don't worry we will all be watching it thru our tvs and we will see who will wipe each other.
Boko Haram is hard to fight today because of the support our Muslim brothers up north are giving them. Call a spade a spade. Respect the law of the land you inhabit in or face the consequences said our David Mark. I hate racism (Zionism) but long live ISRAEL.
ndahbros1: And for those of u who delude urselves that Israel will or can be wiped out by any nation or group of nations on earth, kudos for displaying ur ignorance for d world to see.
Fact 1: Israel I surrounded by Arabs all round. To the North, Lebanon (and Hezbullah). South, Egypt, West, Gaza and d Meditteranean, East, Jordan. They also share border with Syria from whom they captured the Golan Heights in just six days of war.
Now, why couldn't all d terrorist Arab countries wipe her off d map in 1948 when ALL of them attacked her at once? As tiny as Israel was then, wit a newly formed IDF(Israel Defence Forces), she defeated them roundly. 19 yrs after, d same scenario repeated itself and Israel took d Sinai from Egypt, Golan Heights from Syria, n the whole of East Jerusalem from Jordan. Jordan and Egypt later tot it wise to make peace wit Israel whereupon Sinai was released(a move Israel now regrets). As it stands now, among d many enemies of dat tiny state is Turkey(pop. 80 million), radical and terrorist Iran, and all Arab States except Jordan(for now). Why is it so hard for them to start it? Check up d map of d Mid East n u will see how tiny the Jewish state is, compared to every other country. Wat r they waiting for?
Don't worry, soon u wil hear d sound of Israeli fighter planes and bombs in Iran. For the Muslims here, Israel has come to stay. U guys ar powerless abt it. Go take Gaza by force if u can. And as for China and Russia and Ireland and all Arab countries and Iran, u can't do shit. That project is standing on four legs and all u can do is sulk.
Long live Eretz Yisrael. Long live Zionism! Long live Israel.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Parnassuss(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2012
giancarlo: Crazy, So, this can also happen in Isreal.

Question is, when isn't it happening there. Those guys are just the most troublesome country/race there is. They hound their own Arab brothers in the name some flaky prophecy and believe themselves better than every other human race and clan. Truth is world religion (Islam and Christianity) have also egged the bastards on into believing their shit is golden!
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by fesse(f): 3:06pm On May 25, 2012
Another Okija:

1948 na ehn you dey use keep scores!!

Did you read the detailed analysis of how that war went down?! Go check it and fast forward to 2012 and tell me that Isreal can repeat the same feat!!
I cant wait for Iran to be come a nuclear power.. Even Jesus would not be able to save them from whats coming!! Hitler would be stunned!!

Israel is also getting ready for Iran. Israel being one of the most educated country in the world is not child's play. Ok they keep their hands cross and watch Iran wipe then out. My dear have a re-think. Israel is going most sophisticated than Iran if you don't know.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by LagosShia: 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
@frosbel

you keep proving more than ever that you're either a lost soul who is a bigot or just a paid online agent spreading $hit.you can never learn or change.the curse is still working on you right from the religion forum and everywhere you open your mouth-its fanaticism and blind hate.

when israel is messing around it is only fair and just we criticize and condemn the act.when the arabs too are doing it,let us do the same.but please they are "innocent until proven guilty".give them the benefit of time to act in the manner israelis are treating blacks.

in this thread,i read about israelis going on the rampage after black people and abusing them because of their skin color.

really "frosbel",from your words,you are no different from the israelis.to the racist israelis every black man automatically becomes an "illegal immigrant" who should be terrified because of their skin color.to you,every arab is a "terrorist" and you use racist words like "arab terrorism".do the "arab terrorists" include the about 20 million christian arabs in egypt,syria,iraq and lebanon? you are such a fool.you have also unknowingly generalized that every arab must be muslim.that is your insinuation-to attack muslims implcitly while forgeting that there are muslim nigerians who are blacks.because in this thread it is the jewish racism exposed,you cannot therefore talk religion so you use the term "arab" to pass your misguided message.

you keep talking BS about "arab slave trade" that preceeded Islam's coming into arabia and which Islam frowned upon and eliminated (i still have the thread where we discussed that in contrast to the bible's encouragement of slavery.im just reminding you that i can produce it if you try to argue any further).yet,you forget how the church promoted slavery in africa under the guise of "winning souls for christ" and considering blacks as "beast of burden" who need to be "civilized".now you can "praise your lord" and "shout halleluyah".mumu!

you are trying hard to bring the arabs into this thread because you think that would promote your anti-islam wet dreams being the religious bigot and christian boko haramist you are.i am sure even God has FORSAKEN you.when arabs go on a racial rampage seeking to beat up,and terrify blacks,then come here and talk.but that has not happened in our time.forget it and save us the nonsense.this thread with the evidence the OP provided is about israel.shame on you.and i wonder how anyone can associate israel and its evils with God?they are too ignorant to realize that the misnomer of "israel" in our present time has nothing to do with the israel of the past.

in libya,blacks were targted not because they are blacks but because qaddafi recruited his fighters from sub-saharan countries to work as mercenaries.in libya,there are black people and the defense minister who opposed qaddafi was one.in sudan,too bad!the same israelis played the divide and conquer game.they used fanatics like yourself in south sudan to make them see themselves as "christians" with the "nation of Jesus" (i.e. israel) supporting them against the "arabs" who are mostly muslims in sudan.sudan got divided and israel has taken over building a military base and going for the oil in south sudan.still yet,they are busy shouting against south sudanese and abusing them and driving them away.that is exactly what they would do to you too after you support them and they use you.

the funny thing is that you are too blind to know that the word "arab" is a cultural or linguistic term.it is not a racial term that describes an ethnicity.the term "arab" can only be racial or ethnic when refering to arabians or the people who lived in the arabian peninsula;and not every joe that speaks arabic and calls himself "arab" outside of arabia.the sudanese arabs are way blacker than myself and yourself.those blacks adopted arabic language and culture to be called "arabs".in syria,palestine and lebanon,the people there are levatines.upon the arabian conquest,they too abandoned aramaic and adopted arabic as their language and the majority of them embraced islam and became muslims while a sizeable minority remain christian to this day.the same in egypt and the maghreb.

you keep generalizing using a very big and wide term as "arab" to spew your venom here.don't you know the arabs in sudan you are complaining about are BLACKS?

there is no parallel whatsoever between what happened in israel and the distractions you are trying to pull here to cover up for their mess.how can ministers and MPs in israel take part in a rally to incite their population against black people living there and animals like you have the courage to defend such acts? do you have conscience at all?israel is a racist state because it is a jewish state.this is the same israel that is the only country in the entire wrold to recognize the apartheid regime in south africa and supply them with nuclear technology at a time they were maltreating the majority blacks in south africa.is it too hard for you to see israel is racist against blacks?south africa is a clear example.and let me dont go into israel's attrocities against the palestinians and the ethnic cleansing there.the palestinians are no arabians by the way-keep that in mind.the palestinians have canaanite,jewish,hebrew,samaritan,persian,roman,arabian,turkish origins and those different people merged as one under the banner of adopting arabis and Islam (even though 25% of palestinians are christians to this day).the town where your jewsih "god" was born is a palestinian town where people speak arabic and are christians.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Acelifted: 3:36pm On May 25, 2012
It is well ooh. We will not stop lifting up our voices to God on their behalf in prayers, from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, the land the rivers divide.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Vicjustice: 3:49pm On May 25, 2012
fesse:

Israel is also getting ready for Iran. Israel being one of the most educated country in the world is not child's play. Ok they keep their hands cross and watch Iran wipe then out. My dear have a re-think. Israel is going most sophisticated than Iran if you don't know.
Spot on
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Onyocha: 3:59pm On May 25, 2012
for those who want to play the Iran Vs Israel game in this thread.you should know the following:

1.) Israel is the only country in the middle east with nuclear weapons.Iran has insisted that its nuclear program is for peaceful civilian purpose and that nuclear weapons are forbidden according to its supreme leader,who is an ayatullah.

2.) Israel is the country that wiped out another country and people-palestine and the palestinians.those who live by the sword would die by the sword.likewise those who wipe others out are afraid of being wiped.

also,just to correct Ahmadinejad never said israel should be wiped out.that was a translation problem.he referred to the "zionist regime" in palestine.Iran supports a one state in palestine where jews,muslims,christians and arabs live together as one people on their land of indigene in contrast to israel,which is a state only for jews.you are automatically driven out even if your ancestors have lived in palestine for 5000 years (before Abraham himself) if you are not a jew-you can as well be a descendants from Esau from the line of Isaac (as some palestinians' heritage) and still be driven because you are not from the line of Jacob.or your ancestors themselves can be jewish and from the line of Jacob,but if you have become christian or muslim and speak arabic instead of hebrew,you are also out!

now we should please stick to the topic and stop pulling side topics.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by AnotherOkija: 4:43pm On May 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are jews christains ? Do you think israelis give a fu-ck about christains ?

#PRICELESS

These niggas actually feel like they are Jews
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
I will rather be insulted by Jews than blown up by Arabs grin

All these self-hating black people who hate the white man and love their Arab oppressors, I pity you , no wonder the Lebanese treat you like 'trash' in your country wink
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 25, 2012
LagosShia: @frosbel

you keep proving more than ever that you're either a lost soul who is a bigot or just a paid online agent spreading $hit.you can never learn or change.the curse is still working on you right from the religion forum and everywhere you open your mouth-its fanaticism and blind hate.

when israel is messing around it is only fair and just we criticize and condemn the act.when the arabs too are doing it,let us do the same.but please they are "innocent until proven guilty".give them the benefit of time to act in the manner israelis are treating blacks.

in this thread,i read about israelis going on the rampage after black people and abusing them because of their skin color.

really "frosbel",from your words,you are no different from the israelis.to the racist israelis every black man automatically becomes an "illegal immigrant" who should be terrified because of their skin color.to you,every arab is a "terrorist" and you use racist words like "arab terrorism".do the "arab terrorists" include the about 20 million christian arabs in egypt,syria,iraq and lebanon? you are such a fool.you have also unknowingly generalized that every arab must be muslim.that is your insinuation-to attack muslims implcitly while forgeting that there are muslim nigerians who are blacks.because in this thread it is the jewish racism exposed,you cannot therefore talk religion so you use the term "arab" to pass your misguided message.

you keep talking BS about "arab slave trade" that preceeded Islam's coming into arabia and which Islam frowned upon and eliminated (i still have the thread where we discussed that in contrast to the bible's encouragement of slavery.im just reminding you that i can produce it if you try to argue any further).yet,you forget how the church promoted slavery in africa under the guise of "winning souls for christ" and considering blacks as "beast of burden" who need to be "civilized".now you can "praise your lord" and "shout halleluyah".mumu!

you are trying hard to bring the arabs into this thread because you think that would promote your anti-islam wet dreams being the religious bigot and christian boko haramist you are.i am sure even God has FORSAKEN you.when arabs go on a racial rampage seeking to beat up,and terrify blacks,then come here and talk.but that has not happened in our time.forget it and save us the nonsense.this thread with the evidence the OP provided is about israel.shame on you.and i wonder how anyone can associate israel and its evils with God?they are too ignorant to realize that the misnomer of "israel" in our present time has nothing to do with the israel of the past.

in libya,blacks were targted not because they are blacks but because qaddafi recruited his fighters from sub-saharan countries to work as mercenaries.in libya,there are black people and the defense minister who opposed qaddafi was one.in sudan,too bad!the same israelis played the divide and conquer game.they used fanatics like yourself in south sudan to make them see themselves as "christians" with the "nation of Jesus" (i.e. israel) supporting them against the "arabs" who are mostly muslims in sudan.sudan got divided and israel has taken over building a military base and going for the oil in south sudan.still yet,they are busy shouting against south sudanese and abusing them and driving them away.that is exactly what they would do to you too after you support them and they use you.

the funny thing is that you are too blind to know that the word "arab" is a cultural or linguistic term.it is not a racial term that describes an ethnicity.the term "arab" can only be racial or ethnic when refering to arabians or the people who lived in the arabian peninsula;and not every joe that speaks arabic and calls himself "arab" outside of arabia.the sudanese arabs are way blacker than myself and yourself.those blacks adopted arabic language and culture to be called "arabs".in syria,palestine and lebanon,the people there are levatines.upon the arabian conquest,they too abandoned aramaic and adopted arabic as their language and the majority of them embraced islam and became muslims while a sizeable minority remain christian to this day.the same in egypt and the maghreb.

you keep generalizing using a very big and wide term as "arab" to spew your venom here.don't you know the arabs in sudan you are complaining about are BLACKS?

there is no parallel whatsoever between what happened in israel and the distractions you are trying to pull here to cover up for their mess.how can ministers and MPs in israel take part in a rally to incite their population against black people living there and animals like you have the courage to defend such acts? do you have conscience at all?israel is a racist state because it is a jewish state.this is the same israel that is the only country in the entire wrold to recognize the apartheid regime in south africa and supply them with nuclear technology at a time they were maltreating the majority blacks in south africa.is it too hard for you to see israel is racist against blacks?south africa is a clear example.and let me dont go into israel's attrocities against the palestinians and the ethnic cleansing there.the palestinians are no arabians by the way-keep that in mind.the palestinians have canaanite,jewish,hebrew,samaritan,persian,roman,arabian,turkish origins and those different people merged as one under the banner of adopting arabis and Islam (even though 25% of palestinians are christians to this day).the town where your jewsih "god" was born is a palestinian town where people speak arabic and are christians.

Another endless rant from a Jew hating fanatic grin

Muslim Arabs look at blacks as second class citizens and slaves - FACT
Israel is not on a mission to cause worldwide terror in the name of their GOD - FACT
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by zangality(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2012
Aladinn:
According to Jewish beliefs, being black was a cursed Jehovah sent on Ham for mocking his father's (Noah) unclothedness. Ham's skin began to blacken as a result of the curse. To the Jews, we are a cursed race. Praise the lord, somebody.
You must be kidding right?...
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by crosbreaka: 5:01pm On May 25, 2012
frosbel: I will rather be insulted by Jews than blown up by Arabs grin

All these self-hating black people who hate the white man and love their Arab oppressors, I pity you , no wonder the Lebanese treat you like 'trash' in your country wink

abeg,my friend go sidon.

you are the only one here that accepts being treated like 'trash'.and you are still preaching to others and praising the jews.a person against oppression would not choose or prefer one over the other.it shows you're a christian slave to your jewish masters just talking nonsense.
Re: Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2012
frosbel: I will rather be insulted by Jews than blown up by Arabs grin

we are patiently waiting for your point by point response to Lagossshia. This your lebanese sing - song is becoming boring. Apparently you dont know that many Lebanese are christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Aim At Making Human Beings Live Forever In The Next 10 Years / More Than 100 Killed While Seeking Aid In Gaza, Overall Death Toll Passes 30,000 / France Grants €300-Million Loan To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.