Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! (24728 Views)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Love Letter By Onitcha Big Boy / A Letter By An Akwa Ibom Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by linkin8k(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2012
Funniest post av evere seen on nairaland.

A dim very solid!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Raxxye(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2012
airmark:

grin grin grin I know u are not ibo, but ask your adopted father to tell u the truth where he hand-picked u from. I should get a life? As if u have one. Cretin. Omo ale. !Spit on your big head. tongue tongue

But u failed to answer the other part of the question, namely the part of ur head where ur illness emanates from. Or are u high on some cheap drugs? F.ool!

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Jcjames(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2012
You that know how to write love letter what have you achieved in life apart from doing amebo on nairaland?
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by 10Billion(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2012
Wat shud I called dis?-----o I remember... Mama gee goes to school part 4. Chei! Ibo wit english, God forbbides.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]nne dis leta di kwa ok
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by achi4u(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
@lucky gurl,didnt i warn u nt to travel that road?(castigating igbo boyz).

ugbu a,okwa oku ezurugo gi ahu?grin
gbakwa mbo ka imara ma-onwere onye ga alu gi...oburugodu onye Okada.

anu m'fe

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2012
10Billion: Wat shud I called dis?-----o I remember... Mama gee goes to school part 4. Chei! Ibo wit english, God forbbides.
God for forbbides lol which one be Forbbides. onye ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by thompson1510(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2012
sunnshyn: Luv letter by Onitsha big boy:

Hello pretty damusel,
I just wanted to let u know dat I hav joined the muvin people. Ndi na aga aga, (the happuning guys). I am Aguiyi international! Importa & Exporta. I ownu plenty of shop in Onitsha main market. As u are luking at me, nne a dim very solid.
My containers come in 20s and 40s every weekly. I hav over 40 boys in my training.
Aguiyi is a bigi boy, I am a muver, I am a shaker. I yamu a man of timber & plywood. I yamu rich and by d special grace of God, I am the owner of di biggest & powerfulu boutique u can think of. I employ one lady to managin it. I can call her wit my etisalat phone; give her query with my mtn; fire her with my glo; and hire another manger with my airtel. I wulu make you di CEO, president, and first lady of di conglomerate.
All di streets in china are right here in my head and all di Nigerian boys dat load market in there are under me. As I yamu speaking to u now, they are making plan to crown me eze ndi igbo nile of china and by the special grace of God, you will be lolo ndi igbo nile of china.
Nne you look like egg yolk and for dat, I will kill any ochicha for u.
Nne, ego na esi isi na arum. I send money on errands.
A dim ok! Is it my fault dat I yamu a bigi boy? Is it my fault dat at my age, I have many boys under me? Is it my fault dat I have plans of making u d president of d biggest boutique in Onitsha.
I wulu repackage u nne m and present u to d world, pretty damusel. Nne m o! Oyoyo m, Egovin nwa! My yori yori! My african Queen, ashanti m! Nwa akworo aka muo! Igbu go m. Infact baby, take me.    
Your loving faithfully,
Aguyi
these moderators gan dn't even knw wat dem dey do. Aw culd dis kinda thread b in d front page. Wel, ladies knw aw dem dey do deir tin sha. D msg is a fake one coz u used 'I am' at d bginin, ended it wit 'I yamu'. Aw wuld and illiterate write I yamu. Lai ki se yoruba. Mtchewwwww. Kip it up gurl. *winks.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by thompson1510(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2012

Hello pretty damusel,
I just wanted to let u know dat I hav joined the muvin people. Ndi na aga aga, (the happuning guys). I am Aguiyi international! Importa & Exporta. I ownu plenty of shop in Onitsha main market. As u are luking at me, nne a dim very solid.
My containers come in 20s and 40s every weekly. I hav over 40 boys in my training.
Aguiyi is a bigi boy, I am a muver, I am a shaker. I yamu a man of timber & plywood. I yamu rich and by d special grace of God, I am the owner of di biggest & powerfulu boutique u can think of. I employ one lady to managin it. I can call her wit my etisalat phone; give her query with my mtn; fire her with my glo; and hire another manger with my airtel. I wulu make you di CEO, president, and first lady of di conglomerate.
All di streets in china are right here in my head and all di Nigerian boys dat load market in there are under me. As I yamu speaking to u now, they are making plan to crown me eze ndi igbo nile of china and by the special grace of God, you will be lolo ndi igbo nile of china.
A dim ok! Is it my fault dat I yamu a bigi boy? Is it my fault dat at my age, I have many boys under me? Is it my fault dat I have plans of making u d president of d biggest boutique in Onitsha.
I wulu repackage u nne m and present u to d world, pretty damusel. Nne m o! Oyoyo m, Egovin nwa! My yori yori! My african Queen, ashanti m! Nwa akworo aka muo! Igbu go m. Infact baby, take me.    
Your loving faithfully,
Aguyi
these moderators gan dn't even knw wat dem dey do. Aw culd dis kinda thread b in d front page. Wel, ladies knw aw dem dey do deir tin sha. D msg is a fake one coz u used 'I am' at d bginin, ended it wit 'I yamu'. Aw wuld and illiterate write I yamu. Lai ki se yoruba. Mtchewwwww. Kip it up gurl. *winks.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by ifekon: 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
Ara ga-agba ndi ara nwanne, onweedi!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Teextoo(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2012

Hello pretty damusel,
Your loving faithfully,
Aguyi
Nice construction, but the truth is that anyone that have done things with these guys will know that they consider writing love letter as a waste of time, they rather say those words to the lady in person for effect. And talking about swag, they know the game.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Faithnn: 2:48pm On May 26, 2012
@ sunnshy, Ur grammar, certificate do not matter, what matters is the type of car u drive, the type of house and furniture u live in,how much that is in ur bank account, the number of people u feed thru ur business.Dont even be suprise that this kind person u are writing about can employ u with ur master degree and still pay u good salary.Certificate and grammar cant put food in your table.This onitsha boy/man can marry the most qualified and educated woman while u finish in carrying file upon and down looking for job.Ladies look at the size of ur pocket not ur grammar or degree.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by lukkie(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Abeg,get out of here with your weak forming; I have seen countless Nigerian girls who brag about having a degree but still cant write a standard English. Yes,most Omata boys didnt go to school but they are disciplined enough to work hard and achieve riches while your hateful and pathetic skinny bone a..ss is here taking panadol for another man's headache. Those names are cute and for the fact they dont resonate with you doesnt change sh..it! So,fhuck off,loser!!

This is too much now. The topic is just meant for laughs. Abeg don't take life too seriously.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2012
10Billion: Wat shud I called dis?-----o I remember... Mama gee goes to school part 4. Chei! Ibo wit english, God forbbides.

Ignorance is the last name of your family after the first name which is baaastaard!

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by IBEXY(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2012
Couldn't stop laughing grin
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by greedie1(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2012
abouzaid: @Gree-die, polish their english for what? So that their chinese customers will give them more credit or for their hausa,edo,warri and yoruba customers will pay higher for their goods? Listen, i have met many igbos living in the north who can converse in igbo with out putting a single word of english, can u do it? Then go and polish ur igbo
bro tk it easy. Im on ur side. I only meant dt having a good command of english would be a plus.
ehn odigi ka m aghaghi asunwu asusu nnam ma oburu na m etinyeghi bekee? Igbo m ghere eghe ofuma biko.esoghi m na ndi "nnam si na abu m ibo" je gbara ogwu gi nuo

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2012
lukkie:

This is too much now. The topic is just meant for laughs. Abeg don't take life to seriously.

I didnt mean to offend anybody but some ppl needs the reality lights flashed into theres eyes so they can wake up from their naivity. One love.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by osram(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2012

Hello pretty damusel,
Your loving faithfully,
Aguyi
copy cat..i knw wia u gt dz frm..try 2 b real k?
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Onlytruth(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2012
Odenigbo_Aroli Eze Onlytruth na ekene gi! grin cool
abouzaid nwanne i mu anya ka azu! Umu omata onicha ka anyi ji etu onu! cool
Agbachaa oso aguo mile! No shaking! cool
Onye na achoro, ya jee makuo transformer! Odiro ofele idi na apu apu, na abata abata! cool

Omalicha nwa adagoli kamgbe! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Luckygurl(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2012
@ all dat reacted 2 my previous posts.Guess I was misunderstood.Oku ejezuelam ahu niile enwezim onu m ga eji kwuo okwu.I really didn't mean 2 insult igbo dudes.Am an igbo gal and i so much cherish igbo guys cos dey're d bst eva knwn.makes peace wit all dose i've wronged,hugs y'all and exits thread.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by bashr8: 3:30pm On May 26, 2012
abouzaid: @Gree-die, polish their english for what? So that their chinese customers will give them more credit or for their hausa,edo,warri and yoruba customers will pay higher for their goods? Listen, i have met many igbos living in the north who can converse in igbo with out putting a single word of english, can u do it? Then go and polish ur igbo
thumbs up , african have been brainwashed soo much its disturbing , imagine if its a spanish , russian or french guy that wrote this in their own non polished english language all these girls will be shouting heeey the language is soo sexy
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by bashr8: 3:37pm On May 26, 2012
i respect these onitsha,aba boys soo much , they have a big heart we cannot even measure how much they have helped igboland and nigeria in general , they did not require proper english to build the biggest market in the world in onitsha which is currently employing millions of igbos , this guys have more family orientation than our soo called educated youths and they sure know how to pamper their women , anyway naija women were naive before but now if you see the way these naija girls rush them ehh like say na do or die matter.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Yeske2(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2012
bashr8: thumbs up , african have been brainwashed soo much its disturbing , imagine if its a spanish , russian or french guy that wrote this in their own non polished english language all these girls will be shouting heeey the language is soo sexy
True talk.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sexyglow(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny really..
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Modishguy(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2012
I no fit 2 raf o!! Lolz
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by olivia19(f): 4:02pm On May 26, 2012
Dis is typical onisha boy,because all dey long 4 is how to make money,4gettn dat dere is a place called SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by xquisitevivy: 4:19pm On May 26, 2012
vry funny OMATA boys..
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2012
Onlytruth: Odenigbo_Aroli Eze Onlytruth na ekene gi! grin cool
abouzaid nwanne i mu anya ka azu! Umu omata onicha ka anyi ji etu onu! cool
Agbachaa oso aguo mile! No shaking! cool
Onye na achoro, ya jee makuo transformer! Odiro ofele idi na apu apu, na abata abata! cool

Omalicha nwa adagoli kamgbe! cool cool cool

Eze,I pay homage to thee! I have lots of relatives who are traders and are doing way better than some of my relatives who are masters and phd holders! I know this very Anaedo boy whom I use to hang with when he was still with his boss; Now fast forward fifteen yrs later he now ownsthree 4 storey buildings and multiple containers being unloaded every week. He has a classical case of "rags to riches" and he didnt finish secondary school! Umu Omatz nwelu Obi eji achu ego and am very proud of these guys....Nri Priest.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2012
Lucky gurl: @ all dat reacted 2 my previous posts.Guess I was misunderstood.Oku ejezuelam ahu niile enwezim onu m ga eji kwuo okwu.I really didn't mean 2 insult igbo dudes.Am an igbo gal and i so much cherish igbo guys cos dey're d bst eva knwn.makes peace wit all dose i've wronged,hugs y'all and exits thread.

Sis, we have no qualms with you,inugo. We love you and will always do. Udo dili gi.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Theben(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2012
Can't omata guys ask girls out without having to declare their assets?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:26pm On May 26, 2012
Dagods:
R u sure u r not one?odee""jati jati...2 be cont......
Ewo tun ni ode jati jati? Ma jikin bu e o! Mi o raya oshi!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2012
Fab-jay:
wow!!! I i cnt jst help laffin so loud... But waitooo @poster hw are we sure dat dis letter was not for u i mean 4 d fact dat d guy hav a serious crush and even want 2 marry u is enof to atleast give him a chance and nne goodluck wit lolo of china... grin
Dis letter my brother wasn't written to me, if it were, I wld long have been married to Aguyi, ye! Did u hear him say he has d biggest boutique in china?? I'm triping 4 him o, tho he has his eyes on someone else! LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / How Many Girls Do You See? / What Was Your April Fool Prank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.