Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! (24713 Views)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Love Letter By Onitcha Big Boy / A Letter By An Akwa Ibom Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2012
Dagods: @sunnshyn"ur fada,, u dey here me so ur fada,u pretty die i swear ur fada,u r just d way a woman should be, if na u dey dat prof pix o.ur fada u gel u here u get mouth.
Heheheh....u get mouth too u hear! Ur Muda!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:43pm On May 26, 2012
Jcjames: You that know how to write love letter what have you achieved in life apart from doing amebo on nairaland?
Ask google love!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2012
wazlee: [color=#990000][/color]nne dis leta di kwa ok
Ngi wa di veli solid! Udo di!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2012
Faithnn: @ sunnshy, Ur grammar, certificate do not matter, what matters is the type of car u drive, the type of house and furniture u live in,how much that is in ur bank account, the number of people u feed thru ur business.Dont even be suprise that this kind person u are writing about can employ u with ur master degree and still pay u good salary.Certificate and grammar cant put food in your table.This onitsha boy/man can marry the most qualified and educated woman while u finish in carrying file upon and down looking for job.Ladies look at the size of ur pocket not ur grammar or degree.
Noted diopka!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2012
osram: copy cat..i knw wia u gt dz frm..try 2 b real k?
Silly rat! I knw u knw where it was gotten from! tongue
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by sunnshyn(f): 5:02pm On May 26, 2012
Theben: Can't omata guys ask girls out without having to declare their assets?
That's d very thing na! They take absolute pride in what they'v made of themselves! U get?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by princemedico: 5:28pm On May 26, 2012
Pls, i am not against this topic but i would like a NL mod to tell me the criterion used in placing topics on FP. I know i have created some important topics i expect to make FP but they don't, likewise i have seen people make sure complains. Senu or any mod, pls i would like you to comment on this.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by airmark(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2012
bashr8: i respect these onitsha,aba boys soo much , they have a big heart we cannot even measure how much they have helped igboland and nigeria in general , they did not require proper english to build the biggest market in the world in onitsha which is currently employing millions of igbos , this guys have more family orientation than our soo called educated youths and they sure know how to pamper their women , anyway naija women were naive before but now if you see the way these naija girls rush them ehh like say na do or die matter.

grin grin grin You mustbe related to Mr. Ibu

Lucky gurl: @ all dat reacted 2 my previous posts.Guess I was misunderstood.Oku ejezuelam ahu niile enwezim onu m ga eji kwuo okwu.I really didn't mean 2 insult igbo dudes.Am an igbo gal and i so much cherish igbo guys cos dey're d bst eva knwn.makes peace wit all dose i've wronged,hugs y'all and exits thread.

Ndewo. I like ibo girls more than their guys. They are pretty both internally and externally unlike majority of their disgruntled, ignonimous,disrespectful men.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by dokunbam(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2012
to the joke section pls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by rhymz(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2012
Lucky gurl: Go ahead and display ur ill gotten knowledge and ur superiority complex.Hisses
Like seriously, you need to shut your mouth up. You are not better than their wives in any aspect. Funny enough, most of them marry very pretty and educated girls from very good family background. Their kids and family are well taken care of. They wont even look at you even if you had Agbani added to your name. From the way you keep going on and on, it is obvious you are yet to meet a real man. You are the type that will fall for a guy just because he speaks english with an accent even if what he says in english is wrong. Abeg make we hear jare! Who you be sef
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by smart5(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2012
toluing: Nice one keep it up
no b lie
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Raxxye(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2012
airmark:

grin grin grin You mustbe related to Mr. Ibu

Ndewo. I like ibo girls more than their guys. They are pretty both internally and externally unlike majority of their disgruntled, ignonimous,disrespectful men.

He‘s here again!!
Now, who cares what you like or hate?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2012
This na original typical onitsha ;DThis na original typical onitsha
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by abouzaid: 7:09pm On May 26, 2012
This ofe mmanụ always makes sure that any anti igbo thread makes it to the frontpage. No worries, time will tell
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Jerry2i(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2012
achi4u: This one comes from agberos ati oshodii.

woO!,Ogbeni how far ni,i won may we gbadu nown,ahhhh!.
I jusyt liky the way u dey wok liki ratul senaki dey shekiy your bombom.
Ahhh!,hence this motor pakiy remain here OwO must dey comu,

emi ni omo Yoruba da da ni.ahhh! shOfe tryi me.

u go bi my numba one ni Oh!,kosi wahala ni nown.

she nwuoni go party ni ati night ni?

+++alot of stuff here++++
.9c counta @achi4u.9c thread @poster
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by abouzaid: 7:14pm On May 26, 2012
@airmark, u and ur tribes men can continue day dreaming of the day u would have a slim,tall and very fair skinned igbo girl till u die cos it can't, u bash igbo men and patronize their women on the same thread? Honestly, u need a job and psychological help

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by slyopez(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2012
olivia19: Dis is typical onisha boy,because all dey long 4 is how to make money,4gettn dat dere is a place called SCHOOL.
What have you or your poverty stricken boi friend achieved with ur certificates?......Jobless f..o.ol
Ndigbi mma mma nuoo
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by airmark(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2012
abouzaid: @airmark, u and ur tribes men can continue day dreaming of the day u would have a slim,tall and very fair skinned igbo girl till u die cos it can't, u bash igbo men and patronize their women on the same thread? Honestly, u need a job and psychological help

Bros,i meant no harm. no vex. I just stated what i observed from both genders of your tribe. Meanwhile, note that i said majority of ibo men. Not all of them, are disrespectful. It would interest you that one of my exciting moments in Nigeria was when i had my NYSC in the east. I mingled more with your educated ladies, though. Nsogbadirom grin grin grin
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Yeske2(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2012
olivia19: Dis is typical onisha boy,because all dey long 4 is how to make money,4gettn dat dere is a place called SCHOOL.
Pray tell, how many 'typical onisha boy' you've met that made you resort to such generalization because I'm one.
Good thing though, it's obvious to say the least that people know Osha reeks of raw cash.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by alex406(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2012
Ara ga gba ndi ara no gba!
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by uzzyj(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2012
Sincerely speaking If a typical Ibo babe reads ds 1, Nna eeh she go collaps cos its really captivating. Not forgetting Tomato Jos'm. grin
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by solomto(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
airmark:

Bros,i meant no harm. no vex. I just stated what i observed from both genders of your tribe. Meanwhile, note that i said majority of ibo men. Not all of them, are disrespectful. It would interest you that one of my exciting moments in Nigeria was when i had my NYSC in the east. I mingled more with your educated ladies, though. Nsogbadirom grin grin grin
what is this?
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Hemanwel(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2012
Nonybb: ME TOO!!!
ME TOO OHH!Nairaland iz nt self-explanatory.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by solomto(f): 9:44pm On May 26, 2012
abouzaid: @Luck gurl, jiri ya nwayo na formu because empty barrels make most noise. I can assure u that all ur luck can't even get u one of this boys. Even george bush have a bad english. Who know? Ur boss might even be an omata man. [b]So nne juru ajuru maka mu enye gi mpia-wa azu na efifie a
[/b]ur so funny cheesy grin
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Hemanwel(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2012
Nonybb: ME TOO!!!
ME TOO OHH!Nairaland homepage iz nt self-explanatory.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by odumchi: 10:49pm On May 26, 2012
abouzaid: @lucky gurl, nwanne mụ i dara nke a, ho ha. Ụmụ azi a na agba mbọ akpata ego fa kedu ife ina ako fa ọnụ maka na fa eje rọ akwụkwọ? I ma rọ na ndị ofe mmana ga ebido kpọba anyị iyi maka ife a i kwụrụ? Nwanne m let me tell u the truth as a trained economist, the highest form of unemployment in nigeria is graduate unemployment according to the central bank office of statistics. Formal Education is overrated and this young boys have made fortunes by satisfying real wants that ppl are willing to pay for and deserve to be commended for it. That they can't speak another mans language well is nothing to be insulted about. Honestly i value ability over certificates and grammar. Also for ur information, know it that the cbn have always listed anambra as the state with the least poverty rate in nigeria while ekiti that have the highest number of professors in nigeria is the second poorest state in nigeria, compare and contrast

Nwanna, Igbo gi mara nma makaisia onwe ya na nma. Ka i si na asu okwu ndi Onicha di egwu. Aka'm kwuru n'elu na ebe i nọ.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Dagods(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2012
sunnshyn:
Ewo tun ni ode jati jati? Ma jikin bu e o! Mi o raya oshi!
sure u no carry last@ all u r 2 mouthed.but dis is Nairaland ok.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by LogicMind: 11:50pm On May 26, 2012
bittyend: Ibotic engrishhe formu ala-igbo...

Shut up. For efer and efer.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by Dagods(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2012
sunnshyn:
Heheheh....u get mouth too u hear! Ur Muda!
i like u i swear u go dey sharp i swear God..ur head dey dere, how u dey now.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OneNaira6: 12:43am On May 27, 2012
hmm we see the bigotry from the moderator of this forum on daily basis. The Yoruba henglish thread created with pictures of stores with misspelling signs was sent to the ethnic/tribalism section while this one on the other hand made it to the front page.

Continue Seun and his moderator.
Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by OneNaira6: 12:44am On May 27, 2012
khorhede: Too fake !

Re: Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! by MrH2: 6:18am On May 27, 2012
Lucky gurl: Vry typical of onitsha igbotic guys and som unscrupulous elements fall 4 dem.Read dis tomanto jos m,apunanwum,so nwa,baby oku.Arrant nonsense.
Ur kind of gurl, will jst fall 4 ds guy, as soon as he throws sum chnge @ u. U sound as if a trader is a nobody. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / How Many Girls Do You See? / What Was Your April Fool Prank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.