Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108502 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

My guy, what even i don or showoff here i don it to encourage some peeps who still think forex is not real, i flaunt what i have made trading fx, but the stupid zuby or zombie guy now want to take it to the next level crying all around when ever i say a thing, i told him several times, if we meet, by mistake he's with some outside and i bypass and stop and the person tells him that is odiaero, he wont even hv the gut to open is mouth and say something, if i flaunt he dont like it, there is a word called ignore, i dont know why he keeps crying like a baby
I get your point but i feel most people will hardly believe its forex money. If not for the fact I've had considerable success in the past, I won't believe you are spending forex money.

I don't know if you day trade or scalp, but if your trading allows you, then open a thread and dash people signals. Every now and then, flash account balance on the thread. You won't believe the response you will get.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by surveycash(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2012
4bobo: please guys , need some answers to these questions.
Does liberty reserve to deposit to forex account really work fast? and it it easy to sell LR if you need your cash back?
my visa card expired this week and i havent got time to reactivate it, so i want an alternative to it and also boycott double charging from my broker. genuine anwers please.
thanks

LR sells fast here in Nigeria...Presently, it is very scarce and sells from N170/$
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2012
why derail this thread when you dont belong here cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2012
aguiyi: why derail this thread when you dont belong here cool cool cool cool
Has this thread ever served its purpose of delivering signals?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 25, 2012
surveycash:

LR sells fast here in Nigeria...Presently, it is very scarce and sells from N170/$
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2012
surveycash:

I heard LR stopped funding its major merchants.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: Has this thread ever served its purpose of delivering signals?

not enough reason to bring in personal beafs. it for forex dicussion whether alerts or not
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2012
4 pages already with alot of derailing, abeg lets stick to forex alert and things that relate to forex signals and alerts.

anyways sha, EU looks like something prepared for 1.23 journey, GU is not really cooperating at all.

Anyways next week is another week for pips making.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by surveycash(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2012
blink182: I heard LR stopped funding its major merchants.

This makes more sense to the reason why LR is so so scarce now. I have made some order since 22nd but am yet to be credited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by dflush1: 11:21pm On May 25, 2012
Hello PIP'le, I need to be part of this family!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:09am On May 26, 2012
aguiyi:

not enough reason to bring in personal beafs. it for forex dicussion whether alerts or not
Oh, I even thought you were referring to the e currency post. You are very tight but you know such is bound to happen especially when a thread makes front page.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2012
surveycash:

This makes more sense to the reason why LR is so so scarce now. I have made some order since 22nd but am yet to be credited.
I think I should look for a business to do that pays in LR and start selling to people here for a cheaper price.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Bosariayo: 12:37am On May 26, 2012
Hello 2 everymember of this forum,hv been tring to gather diferent material on forex trading 4 about 2yrs now but i stil dont know how 2 start trading i wil b very glad,if some1 can help me out my mail is bosariayo@gmail.Com.Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bizboy01(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2012
@ pipsharvester....Ofcourse i will try my best to post whenever there is an opportunity... I trade on swing trading using my alpha and omega trading system on 5hrs chart and above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by lawson007(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2012
There are indeed many ways to encourage newbies that fx is more real than stealing via politics.We all know how people watch you awhile and when they see no difference they feel you are wasting your time with this 'forex thing'.So i have an idea.Since this is weekend let veterans like @Naijababe,@Tonjoan,@Odiaero,@Ehizmac,@Blog icon,@Silibaba,@Aguiyi,@honeric etc...you know the list is long na,but you know yourselves sha.I suggest we take out time and write a brief story of your newbies days,worst experiences,blowing accounts,police cases,clients pursuing you with cutlass etc.and how you overcame.This will go a long way to solidify the faith of some newbies.believe it or not there are people who would ask" have you ever seen someone that made it thru this oyibo wayo called forex?".So what odiaero is doing really serves it's clever purpose(but he should not show his face o, my hand no dey o o o, na naija be this o).Let's prove to the world that we are not a bunch of delude fools or gamblers.let them know that you don't have to engage in political elimination of rivalry to make millions in dollars or enter politics and share national cake/ghana must go to make millions of dollars.we are at the frontline to make businesses like Kidnapping,oil bunkering,ghana must go politics etc less attractive.Have you noticed that recently this forum has attracted more new comers?The reason is that people are getting encouraged.it would be also interesting to know the horrible forex days of @naijababe,@odiaero,@Tonjaon,@JAKpayen,@unclenna,@dboy365 etc,let's boast of how God saw us through to this point to encourage others who are in the valley of decision.Abi how una see am?Oya veterans over to you....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Donphy: 8:37am On May 26, 2012
@ dboy365: Good morning sir, please I need the low risk entry Course! God will reward you! My email: adebayoabidoyeatgmaildotcom... Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by acca12: 8:49am On May 26, 2012
good taik my brother, humans are very funny specie God knows that dis pple complaining about odiaero will do more if really they too are making green pips. why should anybody be bitter about the progress of others. odiaero is just being confident about what he know how to do best which is trade forex. this can really help newbies too to build confidence and believe they can earn a living from trading forex. am an ardent reader of the thread but have not been commenting because what i need is to read an see what is going on among traders and there stand on issues concerning forex. and also give mysef hope when pple like odiaero flaunt it, it really strengthen my confidence in trading forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2012
lawson007: There are indeed many ways to encourage newbies that fx is more real than stealing via politics.We all know how people watch you awhile and when they see no difference they feel you are wasting your time with this 'forex thing'.So i have an idea.Since this is weekend let veterans like @Naijababe,@Tonjoan,@Odiaero,@Ehizmac,@Blog icon,@Silibaba,@Aguiyi,@honeric etc...you know the list is long na,but you know yourselves sha.I suggest we take out time and write a brief story of your newbies days,worst experiences,blowing accounts,police cases,clients pursuing you with cutlass etc.and how you overcame.This will go a long way to solidify the faith of some newbies.believe it or not there are people who would ask" have you ever seen someone that made it thru this oyibo wayo called forex?".So what odiaero is doing really serves it's clever purpose(but he should not show his face o, my hand no dey o o o, na naija be this o).Let's prove to the world that we are not a bunch of delude fools or gamblers.let them know that you don't have to engage in political elimination of rivalry to make millions in dollars or enter politics and share national cake/ghana must go to make millions of dollars.we are at the frontline to make businesses like Kidnapping,oil bunkering,ghana must go politics etc less attractive.Have you noticed that recently this forum has attracted more new comers?The reason is that people are getting encouraged.it would be also interesting to know the horrible forex days of @naijababe,@odiaero,@Tonjaon,@JAKpayen,@unclenna,@dboy365 etc,let's boast of how God saw us through to this point to encourage others who are in the valley of decision.Abi how una see am?Oya veterans over to you....
plz av bin hearin alot abt forex,am a novice am interested bt i dnt knw how to stat..plz can any1 hdlp me.anoda tin i hav a virtapay account of abt 1368dola..bt i dnt knw if i can use dt..here is my email:linusofblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by swiftz(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2012
Gone are d days when newbies(like me)would rush to this thread for clarification&encouragement when confused. Now? What do u see now? Old men exchanging words like kindergarteens, people behaving like the world is their's and they are far better than d nxt person when in true sense, they arn't close. Believe it or not, this thread has lost its value&purpose..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:53am On May 26, 2012
Bosariayo: Hello 2 everymember of this forum,hv been tring to gather diferent material on forex trading 4 about 2yrs now but i stil dont know how 2 start trading i wil b very glad,if some1 can help me out my mail is bosariayo@gmail.Com.Thanks
Look for my thread 'As promised, my Forex library' I have put materials there worth more than N200k just so that people like you can have a good start in forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2012
Are we there yet? ok no more talk now and only signals from me as the thread is meant for, but i just hate it when someone low self esteem come here to provoke me when he cant do that in real life.

Are we there yet? cheers to all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2012
odiaero: Are we there yet? ok no more talk now and only signals from me as the thread is meant for, but i just hate it when someone low self esteem come here to provoke me when he cant do that in real life.Are we there yet? cheers to all

We are almost there. But we can get there soonest if only you show us the way via signals. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2012
EU where are we heading to?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2012
jamace:

We are almost there. But we can get there soonest if only you show us the way via signals. grin

Bro no pain, just someone tried to spoil my mood yesterday even when i told him he should not come to the forex thread, that he should still to the facebook thread i wont reply such people again, what i will do is just report them directly to mukina2 like i did with Ileke-ide, no need for derailing here, signal only continua
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2012
swiftz: Gone are d days when newbies(like me)would rush to this thread for clarification&encouragement when confused. Now? What do u see now? Old men exchanging words like kindergarteens, people behaving like the world is their's and they are far better than d nxt person when in true sense, they arn't close. Believe it or not, this thread has lost its value&purpose..
Poor me, it never offered anything of worth to me from the first time I encountered it. Instead, I learnt a lot from small threads that pop up, do not even get to a page then disappear.

I have always seen this thread as a forex beer parlour where people come to procrastinate, let the world know that they have a gut feeling that a currency would rise or fall, cry about loses, brag about success and so on.

What I never saw was a standard signal provider, where the providor posted his/her initial balance, provided signals with clear TP, SL and entry, and helped providee follow up easily without them even understanding the market and scored progress at the end of the month to see performance. Instead what I saw was 'I think GU will fall, I am not sure, let's keep watching'. Is that suppose to be a signal?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2012
odiaero: Are we there yet? ok no more talk now and only signals from me as the thread is meant for, but i just hate it when someone low self esteem come here to provoke me when he cant do that in real life.

Are we there yet? cheers to all
More like it Man and when next u wanna show those successes, i beg pick like ten or twenty newbies and give them between 250 and 500 dollars to start n guide them n they will even praise ur effort more than u r doing now, cheers, We r not too far from there.lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2012
blink182: Poor me, it never offered anything of worth to me from the first time I encountered it. Instead, I learnt a lot from small threads that pop up, do not even get to a page then disappear.

I have always seen this thread as a forex beer parlour where people come to procrastinate, let the world know that they have a gut feeling that a currency would rise or fall, cry about loses, brag about success and so on.

What I never saw was a standard signal provider, where the providor posted his/her initial balance, provided signals with clear TP, SL and entry, and helped providee follow up easily without them even understanding the market and scored progress at the end of the month to see performance. Instead what I saw was 'I think GU will fall, I am not sure, let's keep watching'. Is that suppose to be a signal?

I think Ogbograph, Tonjoan, and now uncleanna r trying in that regard, i beg where is ogbograph all these days n uncleanna should try n include TP And SL in his signals and for those that need signal, try this site, i felt their signal is between 70- 80 accurate, try n check forexticket.co.uk n they update twice a day,u can subscribe free to get d link when they update but plz note newbies that whatever signal u r using, u dont need to rely on it 100%, u only need it as a guide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 10:32am On May 26, 2012
infofirst:
I think Ogbograph, Tonjoan, and now uncleanna r trying in that regard, i beg where is ogbograph all these days n uncleanna should try n include TP And SL in his signals and for those that need signal, try this site, i felt their signal is between 70- 80 accurate, try n check forexticket.co.uk n they update twice a day,u can subscribe free to get d link when they update but plz note newbies that whatever signal u r using, u dont need to rely on it 100%, u only need it as a guide.

my guy i quite agree that forexticket is good but not for newbies , you must have your system at hand, a newbie just blew her account this week following their signal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.