Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108499 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2012
EU
The pair is trading along an sideways trading pattern.
The downtrend may be expected to continue in case the market drops below support level 1.2530, which will be followed by reaching support level 1.2380.

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.2590, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.2680.

Resistances:1.2595, 1.2645, 1.2680
Supports: 1.2535, 1.2380

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2012
@ odiaero flaunt it bt rememba som oda pple ar lukin up to u. So y dnt u pls drop alerts 4 d newbies so dat dey can see d glory of god in ur lif
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2012
@unclenna kudos to u. u tried last wik bt pls we need more of ur gud work by postin signals. God bless u bros
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bizboy01(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2012
I hope no one is trying to rubbish this thread? We should use this medium to help and empower others instead of displaying personal attributes... God bless you all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by arthuryemi(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2012
wow this wonderful! odiaero drop analysis ehe!! this is what we need all this while (analysis time 1st show off time later) i tell u this is what wil make pple respect u always
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2012
arthuryemi: wow this wonderful! odiaero drop analysis ehe!! this is what we need all this while (analysis time 1st show off time later) i tell u this is what wil make pple respect u always
GBAM!!! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Donphy: 5:02pm On May 26, 2012
arthuryemi: wow this wonderful! odiaero drop analysis ehe!! this is what we need all this while (analysis time 1st show off time later) i tell u this is what wil make pple respect u always

Good afternoon sir, please I need the low risk entry course! My email: adebayoabidoyeatgmaildotcom! Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2012
odiaero: EU
The pair is trading along an sideways trading pattern.
The downtrend may be expected to continue in case the market drops below support level 1.2530, which will be followed by reaching support level 1.2380.

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.2590, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.2680.

Resistances:1.2595, 1.2645, 1.2680
Supports: 1.2535, 1.2380
plz bros am a fan of forex..pls can u send me guide on how to start forex as a beginner..my email is:linusofblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 26, 2012
lawson007: There are indeed many ways to encourage newbies that fx is more real than stealing via politics.We all know how people watch you awhile and when they see no difference they feel you are wasting your time with this 'forex thing'.So i have an idea.Since this is weekend let veterans like @Naijababe,@Tonjoan,@Odiaero,@Ehizmac,@Blog icon,@Silibaba,@Aguiyi,@honeric etc...you know the list is long na,but you know yourselves sha.I suggest we take out time and write a brief story of your newbies days,worst experiences,blowing accounts,police cases,clients pursuing you with cutlass etc.and how you overcame.This will go a long way to solidify the faith of some newbies.believe it or not there are people who would ask" have you ever seen someone that made it thru this oyibo wayo called forex?".So what odiaero is doing really serves it's clever purpose(but he should not show his face o, my hand no dey o o o, na naija be this o).Let's prove to the world that we are not a bunch of delude fools or gamblers.let them know that you don't have to engage in political elimination of rivalry to make millions in dollars or enter politics and share national cake/ghana must go to make millions of dollars.we are at the frontline to make businesses like Kidnapping,oil bunkering,ghana must go politics etc less attractive.Have you noticed that recently this forum has attracted more new comers?The reason is that people are getting encouraged.it would be also interesting to know the horrible forex days of @naijababe,@odiaero,@Tonjaon,@JAKpayen,@unclenna,@dboy365 etc,let's boast of how God saw us through to this point to encourage others who are in the valley of decision.Abi how una see am?Oya veterans over to you....

Excellent idea.

Well I came across trading by accident, I had just completed my masters and was heading for what I considered the opportunity of a lifetime with the No1 company in the world. I didn't pay too much attention at the time until the person who mentioned trading to me told me of how he saw someone make £800 in 5mins. I was intrigued and this was how I decided to start trading.

I had a day job that paid more than an average salary, but trading took away all that should have been my savings cry. I bought trading signals and signed on to countless trading sites yet I still didn't turn a corner, then I gave up for about six months but the potential freedom and opportunities that trading could offer was too much to ignore; I went back to trading and didn't lose for a while but my old bad habits came back and suddenly I was losing again lipsrsealed sad
I rarely remember my wins but i remembered my losses and I learnt a whole lot from my losses than my wins as what I did wrong became obvious afterwards and i never forgot.

I went back to reading and I managed to conquer the knowledge part, the next step was my mental strength and boy was that hard, but I came across some books at the time which were purely God-sent.

I traded small stakes and learnt to put my winnings into perspective rather than let greed take over, believe me it's damn hard! One of my strategies to conquer my bad habits was to learn to meditate, I know it sounds odd but it works for me and that's all that matters grin.

Things started to improve and I became more confident and started to feel less bad about my losses as they became few and far between. I stuck at it but I also I learned lessons that I needed to learn before I became successful. To date, my losses to the market equates to ~ £90,0000, yes you read right, £90k!! But I thank God cos I make on a trade now more than what I earn in a month. Perseverance really does pay cheesy.

I am completely self taught, never attended any seminar or got lessons from anyone but I know most people can't afford to do it my way which as it's a damn expensive way.

For those interested the books that got me here are:

Meditation for dummmies - Stephen Bodian
Come into my trading room - Dr Alexander Elder
Day trading for beginners - Toni Turner
Technical analysis of the financial market - John D Murphy
Trading in the zone -Mark Douglas.
High probability trading strategies - Robert C. Miner
The richest man in babylon (not a trading book but something clicked when I read it) - George Clason

And finally Steve Nison's DVD series on candlestick charting and advanced candlestick charting.

To all the newbies and those still struggling with the mental part of trading I wish all the best, stick with it, success is round the corner cool

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by daprofo: 5:53pm On May 26, 2012
Hm, forex ke? Abeg, dnt make some people 2 commit suicide o.. D risks are 2 much jaregogo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2012
blink182: Look for my thread 'As promised, my Forex library' I have put materials there worth more than N200k just so that people like you can have a good start in forex.
plz sir am interested o...am a novice.here is ma email:linusofblessing@yahoo.com.tnx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2012
naijababe:

Excellent idea.

Well I came across trading by accident, I had just completed my masters and was heading for what I considered the opportunity of a lifetime with the No1 company in the world. I didn't pay too much attention at the time until the person who mentioned trading to me told me of how he saw someone make £800 in 5mins. I was intrigued and this was how I decided to start trading.

I had a day job that paid more than an average salary, but trading took away all that should have been my savings cry. I bought trading signals and signed on to countless trading sites yet I still didn't turn a corner, then I gave up for about six months but the potential freedom and opportunities that trading could offer was too much to ignore; I went back to trading and didn't lose for a while but my old bad habits came back and suddenly I was losing again lipsrsealed sad
I rarely remember my wins but i remembered my losses and I learnt a whole lot from my losses than my wins as what I did wrong became obvious afterwards and i never forgot.

I went back to reading and I managed to conquer the knowledge part, the next step was my mental strength and boy was that hard, but I came across some books at the time which were purely God-sent.

I traded small stakes and learnt to put my winnings into perspective rather than let greed take over, believe me it's damn hard! One of my strategies to conquer my bad habits was to learn to meditate, I know it sounds odd but it works for me and that's all that matters grin.

Things started to improve and I became more confident and started to feel less bad about my losses as they became few and far between. I stuck at it but I also I learned lessons that I needed to learn before I became successful. To date, my losses to the market equates to ~ £90,0000, yes you read right, £90k!! But I thank God cos I make on a trade now more than what I earn in a month. Perseverance really does pay cheesy.

I am completely self taught, never attended any seminar or got lessons from anyone but I know most people can't afford to do it my way which as it's a damn expensive way.

The richest man in babylon (not a trading book but something clicked when I read it) - George Clason

And finally Steve Nison's DVD series on candlestick charting and advanced candlestick charting.

To all the newbies and those still struggling with the mental part of trading I wish all the best, stick with it, success is round the corner cool

90 whattttttt
babe, the mind of a man is really in you. did you ever fall prey to brokers like liteforex and figfx. how did family and friends react about you earning from one end and losing to the other.
can we pls have a link to some of this materials, i have some though but the nisson DVD is what am really interested in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2012
naijababe:

Excellent idea.

90,000 pounds? here i was thinking losing $43,800 since i started (2007) was the worse. chai.. people don lose money o. but then losing that much was HELL to me, (though about 40% of these monies were lost to people i gave my accounts to, they claimed they could make me 10% daily and i was so 'engrossed' in the 10% daily i was to get.

Gave out $3k to the first one, he made me $1k5 in 1 week and lost the whole money the second week.

Gave out another 3k5 to another trader who didn't even waste time at all, burnt down the whole damn account within 4 days.

The worse was the one i gave $4k to who in 2 days crashed everything. (it took 1yr 2 months to get back my 4k from this particular trader).

I also gave out smaller accounts in hundreds to like 3 other traders.., it was damn hard, i wasn't able to trade on my own then because i was just not settled and always very afraid of my own systems.. when i make few bucks, i get frightened, before i say jack robinson, i would have closed the winning trades but never the losing ones. sad sad

I was also used to leaving my losses to run even when the SL is about to be hit, i quickly shift it again until margin call comes calling. cry cry

Men, it was never easy, i was also self taught, i never attended any seminar, my problem was my emotion and MM, these 2 stuffs dealt with me badly, i couldn't fathom why i kept losing until i took my 3 months break. sad

Some of the monies lost so far weren't even mine and the owners were always chasing me up and down, thank God for my elder brothers who helped me beg for time, time now i am still owing my elder brother's wife 830k that they have even forgotten with me embarassed embarassed embarassed (with all my siblings have done for me, i dare not go back to them for financial help, not because they won't give me, but because my conscious is likely going to kill me) tongue embarassed

There was a time i was DEAD BROKE because i lost all my money to forex, i hard to go back to my retail job to survive for a while and it wasn't easy, to pay school fees was hell and i hard to struggle all through these periods, i even wanted to just run away from my people, start a new life elsewhere where no one would come asking for their money or looking at me like a failure.

Infact i can't really say much, i have also crashed other people's accounts too, some wanted 5% daily because they saw some of my account statments, but i ended up crashing their accounts. it was a roller coaster scenario for me sad

What actually helped me was when i read some books online (a friend use to supply me), i kept reading and i discovered how to let the market do its thing and not try to tell the market what to do, i also became very responsible for my own decisions, i STOPPED blaming the market, broker, my laptop, my neighbor and even my pastors for my losses.

NOT like i have made back the money i have lost so far but i am working towards that and my losses now are things i can manage. my accounts are still on and no MC again lol. (I withdraw when i need cash and its been "okay" for now).

I also don't trade all the time but i have issues with trading just one pair.. i like trading alot all the major pairs.

As for trading, i only use robot pivot (automatic R and S) with parabolic sar, nothing else.

To survive in this market, your emotion must be under control, else you're just running in cycles.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2012
aguiyi:

90 whattttttt
babe, the mind of a man is really in you. did you ever fall prey to brokers like liteforex and figfx. how did family and friends react about you earning from one end and losing to the other.
can we pls have a link to some of this materials, i have some though but the nisson DVD is what am really interested in.

I never really fell into the trap of brokers, all ,my losses were self induced grin. I bought the originals of Steve Nison's DVD series, copyright prevents me from uploading them.

The only person who knew is my long suffering hubby kiss but I couldn't have have gotten where I am without his support, I guess he saw promising signs as he called it grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2012
naijababe:

Excellent idea.

we r getting back to biz, tanx madam naija fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
pipsharvester:

my guy i quite agree that forexticket is good but not for newbies , you must have your system at hand, a newbie just blew her account this week following their signal
. i think i gave that caution in my write up, check it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 26, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by exago(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2012
New and interested. Whats next?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2012
Yeah In no time...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2012
Hmmm. Good idea. How did I come into forex? well, was a red hat hacker and learning new things about hacking was what motivated me, until some yahoo" guys got interested in my works. I kinda crack things... and my guys just give me free money for having fun. My Girlfriend then told me something that shook me. She said I was a genius using my talent for the devil and everything would work against me if I do evil. this was like 100 level. I traced things back and really discovered nothing works for me if it has evil intention... I begged God for forgiveness and asked him to show me what to do with the computer. Same week, someone talked about forex, so, after three visits, he gave me a handout to photocopy and he traveled. So had to learn myself. Never attended any seminal or workshop, started with marketiva, poor internet pushed me into the crap liteforex. crashed account steady. this was like 2008. the high point was using zulutrade, turning a 40k usd account to 87k USD manually trading. loved it cos it was it would earn bragging rights and put my fxcm account and naija flag on top three. I became number two. over confidence, i built my robot and the thing was killing me. wanted to make up, i crashed the account. police matter followed, cos, people's money was involved. I settled and was officially very broke from been a millionaire at my early 20's
I left forex for good after crashing some other account.
My problem was greed, fear, trading with vengeance intent and looking for 100's of pips.
Have been into mining and now am back fully.
My system does not really look for 100's of pips but very sure 10, 20, 30 pips with confidence. Had to study the market like a person with habits until I cracked. Yes, I "hacked" my forex formula. very many sleepless nights. I did 120% for my clients this months.
For newbies, indicators are craps. I will try to teach price action, trend determination and pivot. simple.
others are divergence and retracement, heads and shoulders, double top and bottoms. Odiero, naijababe, tonjoan, unclenna,honerics and others, pick a topic and teach.
Those who know hardly teach. they just do. So, be patient. You must learn. no short cut in forex.
It is the easiest biz to do. Cant say am super rich but am on the right track. He that desires to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.
Did I mention money management and trading psychology? yeah, also read the richest man in babylon. small but very mighty book.
Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2012
^ Howdy mate? been looking for you. I wanted to comment on your system that you sent me. Very similar to what i do but you don't mention where you factor the long term trend in it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 26, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Hmmm. Good idea. How did I come into forex? well, was a red hat hacker and learning new things about hacking was what motivated me, until some yahoo" guys got interested in my works. I kinda crack things... and my guys just give me free money for having fun. My Girlfriend then told me something that shook me. She said I was a genius using my talent for the devil and everything would work against me if I do evil. this was like 100 level. I traced things back and really discovered nothing works for me if it has evil intention... I begged God for forgiveness and asked him to show me what to do with the computer. Same week, someone talked about forex, so, after three visits, he gave me a handout to photocopy and he traveled. So had to learn myself. Never attended any seminal or workshop, started with marketiva, poor internet pushed me into the crap liteforex. crashed account steady. this was like 2008. the high point was using zulutrade, turning a 40k usd account to 87k USD manually trading. loved it cos it was it would earn bragging rights and put my fxcm account and naija flag on top three. I became number two. over confidence, i built my robot and the thing was killing me. wanted to make up, i crashed the account. police matter followed, cos, people's money was involved. I settled and was officially very broke from been a millionaire at my early 20's
I left forex for good after crashing some other account.
My problem was greed, fear, trading with vengeance intent and looking for 100's of pips.
Have been into mining and now am back fully.
My system does not really look for 100's of pips but very sure 10, 20, 30 pips with confidence. Had to study the market like a person with habits until I cracked. Yes, I "hacked" my forex formula. very many sleepless nights. I did 120% for my clients this months.
For newbies, indicators are craps. I will try to teach price action, trend determination and pivot. simple.
others are divergence and retracement, heads and shoulders, double top and bottoms. Odiero, naijababe, tonjoan, unclenna,honerics and others, pick a topic and teach.
Those who know hardly teach. they just do. So, be patient. You must learn. no short cut in forex.
It is the easiest biz to do. Cant say am super rich but am on the right track. He that desires to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.
Did I mention money management and trading psychology? yeah, also read the richest man in babylon. small but very mighty book.
Gracias
I don't share your sentiment at all. What do you mean indicators are not good? Back in the day, London Forex Rush gave me an opulent life but I messed up, crashed out, graduated from school and got a job. Just some few weeks back i decided to give it out with my entire Forex library.

People are already making money with it. As a matter of fact, I hate the system you use-hammer, doji, harami, shooting star and all those bullshite , it never made sense to me. The trick with forex is having a very simple trading plan. So that in implementing it, emotions do not get entangled before you make your decision.

Whatever works for you, works for you and for me, for me. That's not enough reason to condemn other trading patterns. Most times I see people who condemn the strategies of others, they usually want to sell their own strategy. I hope that is not what you have in mind?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2012
Am starting with some very basic matters. Divergence. Many a time, we enter a market that is moving in a direction. We will be surprised that immediately we entered, the market changed direction. Simple. That movement might be a pseudo movement. You have to learn about trend continuation and hidden divergence. From the chart, in a live forex price movement, the labeled appeared to be having a lower low while the macd was having a higher low. this is a basic sign of divergence. If price approached zero and bounces, it will give a stronger movement in that direction. plz, use higher time frames. If you notice a movement, confirm with a lower time frame. For more accurate results, draw a fibonacci line from the highest to lowest and go for 23% retracement with assurance. Am sorry if doing this well, but am trying to make you see something. Watch the charts and watch the macd. write down your observation. attached also is the customized indicator, which also tells the trend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2012
blink182: I don't share your sentiment at all. What do you mean indicators are not good? Back in the day, London Forex Rush gave me an opulent life but I messed up, crashed out, graduated from school and got a job. Just some few weeks back i decided to give it out with my entire Forex library.

People are already making money with it. As a matter of fact, I hate the system you use-hammer, doji, harami, shooting star and all those bullshite , it never made sense to me. The trick with forex is having a very simple trading plan. So that in implementing it, emotions do not get entangled before you make your decision.

Whatever works for you, works for you and for me, for me. That's not enough reason to condemn other trading patterns. Most times I see people who condemn the strategies of others, they usually want to sell their own strategy. I hope that is not what you have in mind?

My brother, maybe you didnt understand me. basic indicators lag. I only use customised once for the purpose to support my trading plan. I only trade pivots and price action. how can you teach these without some foundation. Did you just rely on the indicators mt4 provided? See what I mean? Am not so dumb to condemn systems. They all have rules which must be followed abi? am trying my best to explain, hope you get my drift
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2012
For those following, Always watch out for news and market sentiments. Now, if the market is making higher highs and macd is making lower highs, be on the watchout.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 26, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

My brother, maybe you didnt understand me. basic indicators lag. I only use customised once for the purpose to support my trading plan. I only trade pivots and price action. how can you teach these without some foundation. Did you just rely on the indicators mt4 provided? See what I mean? Am not so dumb to condemn systems. They all have rules which must be followed abi? am trying my best to explain, hope you get my drift
Now we are on the same page. As far as I am concerned, the only worthy basic indicators are moving averages. Those things work wonders when properly understood and applied. F9D1 trading strategy is based on them. The system pulled in more than 2500% ROI in one month and was developed by a Nigerian-Adedoyin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2012
blink182: Now we are on the same page. As far as I am concerned, the only worthy basic indicators are[b] moving averages[/b]. Those things work wonders when properly understood and applied. F9D1 trading strategy is based on them. The system pulled in more than 2500% ROI in one month and was developed by a Nigerian-Adedoyin.

Gotta love moving averages along with Fiboancci/pivots, frankly speaking I don't think one needs anything else
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2012
I support my trading with these two indicator. they dont repaint. hope it will be useful

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2012
@blinks and naijababes... thnx. You will like Kijun-sen, cos, its based on moving averages. try it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2012
easycopyrh: @unclenna kudos to u. u tried last wik bt pls we need more of ur gud work by postin signals. God bless u bros
@easycopyrh, if you need my daily signals follow the link in my signature space. I post signals and other important fx stuff there daily. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2012
@unclenna, naijababes, tonjoan... i need feedback from my little observation with pivot.
For others, I will try my best. Some setups are for just 20 pips, before you post, the movement might have started. well, at all at all na witch market, na so my pipo yan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.