Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,542 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? (4261 Views)

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2012
PS, I just like to create threads when there's no interesting thread to contribute to... grin

Back to the story:

If I could get a dollar the number of times I have heard people say: "behind every successful man, there's woman" - I'd be on the forbes rich list by now... How true is this assertion?? What do women really bring to the table in relationships, and marriages?

If we could base this assertion on today's women, and their love for worldly things, and riding shotgun with self-made men - then, the assertion is flawed..But the beauty of being a critical thinker (like my humble self grin) - is that, I don't do generalisations - and I don't have a herd mentality.. I treat every case as an isolated case, and treat every person as an individual...

I'll use my life as a case study. Looking back at my journey through life; where I've been; and how far I've come - I think, there is an element of truth to that assertion.. Everything, I have ever achieved - and my present position in life - were all stimulated by women.. Women are my source of inspiration, and they keep me motivated everyday.. What would life be without women?? Just a big arse planet!!!

Every time I'm about to lose focus in life, there is always a woman who gets me back on the right path.. I remember when I almost dropped out of college, it was a woman - who got me back into it.. I never wanted to go to Uni, but it was a woman who motivated me to go, and was there for me all through my Uni days... When I was doing my professional certification exams, it was a woman that was there for me. I owe everything in my life to all the beautiful women whom played a part in making me who I'm today...

Women are the greatest gift to humanity. cool

NB: I'm high as phuck right now - so, ignore the incoherent writing, but peep the message.. cool Finna celebrate dem strong black women inna spiritual stylee wif mi new Afrikan brethrens, dun noe. grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2012
shymmex: PS, I just like to create threads when there's no interesting thread to contribute to... grin

Back to the story:

If I could get a dollar the number of times I have heard people say: "behind every successful man, there's woman" - I'd be on the forbes rich list by now... [b]How true is this assertion?? [/b]What do women really bring to the table in relationships, and marriages?

If we could base this assertion on today's women, and their love for worldly things, and riding shotgun with self-made men - then, the assertion is flawed..But the beauty of being a critical thinker (like my humble self grin) - is that, I don't do generalisations - and I don't have a herd mentality.. I treat every case as an isolated case, and treat every person as an individual...

I'll use my life as a case study. Looking back at my journey through life; where I've been; and how far I've come - I think, there is an element of truth to that assertion.. Everything, I have ever achieved - and my present position in life - were all stimulated by women.. Women are my source of inspiration, and they keep me motivated everyday.. What would life be without women?? Just a big arse planet!!!

Every time I'm about to lose focus in life, there is always a woman who gets me back on the right path.. I remember when I almost dropped out of college, it was a woman - who got me back into it.. I never wanted to go to Uni, but it was a woman who motivated me to go, and was there for me all through my Uni days... When I was doing my professional certification exams, it was a woman that was there for me. I owe everything in my life to all the beautiful women whom played a part in making me who I'm today...

NB: I'm high as phuck right now - so, ignore the incoherent writing, but peep the message.. cool Finna celebrate dem strong black women inna spiritual stylee wif mi new Afrikan brethrens, dun noe. grin

Dunno 'bout the write up, couldn't bring myself to reading it. As for the embolden however, it's 100% spot on, anyhow u choose to look at it. Overtly or covertly, there is a good woman behind every successful man.
Cheers!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Dunno 'bout the write up, couldn't bring myself to reading it. As for the embolden however, it's 100% spot on, anyhow u choose to look at it. Overtly or covertly, there is a good woman behind every successful man.
Cheers!

Behind every successful man there is a good woman and 700
Truck loads of flirts grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by 12345DKO(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2012
This statement is true because WOMEN NOWADAYS LOOK ONLY FOR SUCCESSFUL MEN.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2012
The assertion should be changed to ''Behind every successful man there is a nigerian woman there to run down his finance!!!''
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2012
LesbianBoy: The assertion should be changed to ''Behind every successful man there is a nigerian woman there to run down his finance!!!''

That's a good analysis, most women wants to pluck ripe, juicy fruits where they haven't help in cultivating the land!!!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On May 25, 2012
I don't know how true it is oo
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2012
He could be gay and have a man behind him.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by ektbear: 5:41pm On May 25, 2012
J12: He could be gay and have a man behind him.

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by ballol(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2012
shymmex: PS, I just like to create threads when there's no interesting thread to contribute to... grin

Back to the story:

If I could get a dollar the number of times I have heard people say: "behind every successful man, there's woman" - I'd be on the forbes rich list by now... How true is this assertion?? What do women really bring to the table in relationships, and marriages?

Back to the story:

[quote author=shymmex]PS, I just like to create threads when there's no interesting thread to contribute to... grin

Back to the story:

Women are the greatest gift to humanity.

Dis 1 na tru lie na, wen u ar successful in lyf den women com n kill u finish.

Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Exponental(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2012
Its either they are supportive or they did distract u 4m ur success (cos they could be agent of distraction).
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by acidtalk: 6:44pm On May 25, 2012
i was a BILLIONAIRE until a woman made me a Millionaire.
any which way, i am still SUCCESSUL.

Behind every succesful man is;

GOD
Hardwork
Focus
Determination.

women always wanting to reap where they never sowed.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by cowgurl: 7:08pm On May 25, 2012
breezy047:
Behind every successful man there is a good woman and 700
Truck loads of flirts grin
grin Geez! Well noted.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 25, 2012
Boi, no sensible comment from posters.. NLers are ridiculous! cheesy
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by Mynd44: 5:12am On May 26, 2012
shymmex: Boi, no sensible comment from posters.. NLers are ridiculous! cheesy
You included?
Re: Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? by JojoArmani(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: The assertion should be changed to ''Behind every successful man there is a nigerian woman there to run down his finance!!!''
Buhahahahahahahhahahahahaha laughin in pigin. But there re still gud women there to ginger u.

(1) (Reply)

Pouting!! / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.