Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63474 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don start already now. Just look around
hahahahaha, look at him recruiting help from a woman, i thought as much! Spineless wimp!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 9:22am On May 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:
hahahahaha, look at him recruiting help from a woman, i thought as much! Spineless wimp!
And how did I fruit for help you brainless senseless pig? Just splicing this section
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 9:32am On May 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:
for your mind now you be woman warrior, internet champion.
Go get a life, jobless!
not good enough...
Try harder!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: not good enough...
Try harder!cheesycheesycheesy
no thanks, you're boring both ways
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by drnoel: 10:30am On May 26, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley
Maybe now cos u haven´t pushed any kids out

onila: we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue
All women feel insecure about something

onila: we usually have a flat tummy/stomach
That remains to be seen

onila: we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley
Yet to find studies that agree with u

onila: even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley
Hmm, better wait till u push the children out b4 u make comments like that.

onila: we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach
thats a matter of opinion.

onila: we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked
I bet u envy those girls thats why u are here trying to talk em down

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by richy5(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: i need ginger now...
Correct ginger...
Y'all are being too nice these days.
Scatter ground and me sef go scatter ground!cheesycheesycheesy
Qwetin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 11:34am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do you want to compare Reality's intelligence with Onila's empty brain?

shut up! u skinny male mo-ron

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2012
drnoel:
Maybe now cos u haven´t pushed any kids out

All women feel insecure about something

That remains to be seen

Yet to find studies that agree with u

Hmm, better wait till u push the children out b4 u make comments like that.

thats a matter of opinion.

I bet u envy those girls thats why u are here trying to talk em down

hmmmm
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 2:27pm On May 26, 2012
onila:

shut up! u skinny male mo-ron
Brainless bird of a human dog
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Brainless bird of a human dog

fuc-k off from my thread. .as-shole

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 2:37pm On May 26, 2012
I hate the word skinny Onila cz it reminds me of somalia.
Use slim or petite.Then I can fit be in ur club.
Well it helps me walk and do things with lighting speed and I can easily squeeze myself anywhere without inconviniencing people.
Disadvantage? people mistake u for a small girl.Not good when high school boys give you stares.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 2:38pm On May 26, 2012
onila:

Or what will you do? Re-tard
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 26, 2012
Hmm thread derailed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: I hate the word skinny Onila cz it reminds me of somalia.
Use slim or petite.Then I can fit be in ur club.
Well it helps me walk and do things with lighting speed and I can easily squeeze myself anywhere without inconviniencing people.
Disadvantage? people mistake u for a small girl. Not good when high school boys give you stares.
oh yea, pretend like you dont like the stares wink
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Lisa1: 4:51pm On May 26, 2012
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 26, 2012
even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim

push out the 20 children and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by tpia5: 4:57pm On May 26, 2012
we eat whatever we like

and pay for it later.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by 190: 5:00pm On May 26, 2012
onila: fat girls also tease slim girls= you got no as-s, no boobs, no curves, no hips etc. .everyone shld be confident in their skin
I am just hailing my slim girls

Just wait till those 2 evil twins - rokiatu and tima catches ur ass

So onila я u tryna indirectly tell me dat u я gud in bed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 5:02pm On May 26, 2012
There is NOTHING nice bout being skinny in Naija, especially when you're petite. You can't find your clothing size, in fact you don't have a jean size as far as trousers go, you can't wear the really nice tops or dresses cos they're loose on you. Guys rarely ask you out cos you got 'no flesh' and in the absence of nice, plum bo.obs, you're not of much use. People make fun of you and ask how you plan to br.east-feed, in fact you're the poster child for starving children in Africa to everyone. The only plus I have from being small and skinny is that I got let off from many punishments in sec school, and even at that, it was only because they thought I would 'break'

9 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by valencia25(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2012
You don't have Pot Belly cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2012
190:

Just wait till those 2 evil twins - rokiatu and tima catches ur ass

So onila я u tryna indirectly tell me dat u я gud in bed

i am a virgin smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by knight351(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2012
i must marry a slim lady!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:20pm On May 26, 2012
I rep slim gals tho but I have to disagree with u onila on so many levels
1:trust me we blow after child birth except if we gave birth at the early ages of 16 and 18.
2: not every slim gal feels comfy in bikinis
3:trust me we r not allowed to eat whatever we like ever heard oF diabetes.it affects slim gals too.
4:we 'do' go to the gym,for health reasons and not just to stay 'skinny'
5:it is only a silly 'slim' gal that will feel bad when accused of not having curves.
6:I have seen slim gals with stretch marks..don't b deceived.we can get it.

But I love the fact ure repping....just try placing the right cards on the table next time.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ceejayluv(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2012
Reminds me of my gf... Very portable
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ZUBY77(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2012
Skinny beautiful girls or skinny ugly ones?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:25pm On May 26, 2012
ceejayluv: Reminds me of my gf... Very portable

That s really sweet... cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2012
a real sexy woman for me shld be slightly chubby not fat, as in full bodied with round hips and boobs. But slim girls a NO GO AREA for me. My choice anyways

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:34pm On May 26, 2012
vilively: I rep slim gals tho but I have to disagree with u onila on so many levels
1:trust me we blow after child birth except if we gave birth at the early ages of 16 and 18.

only dumbasses give birth @ 16 and 18 @ this era. .trust me it depends on your genes. .my grandmother was popping kids by the time she was 15 but she was still skinny and sweet

only insecure mor-ons

3:trust me we r not allowed to eat whatever we like ever heard oF diabetes.it affects slim gals too.

but we still have less rules when it comes 2 food compared to orobos grin

but we dont overdo our own gym time like those orobo's

even if we do trust me its a little, ,i only have stretch marks on my booty grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 26, 2012
cindyrella: As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

*BOOP! BOOP! BOOP!* Big up! grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2012
vilively: I rep slim gals tho but I have to disagree with u onila on so many levels
5:it is only a silly 'slim' gal that will feel bad when accused of not having curves.

But I love the fact ure repping....just try placing the right cards on the table next time.

smiley

But still big up Onila though for doing so without putting down fat or thick women like most "skinny" girls do.
I am average. Small top, small belly but thicker lower half. Like she said, just have to love the skin your in. smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2012
onila:

Yeh dis one hot ohh [quote author=onila]
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Pakavy(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2012
kugama lafiya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.