Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,915 members, 7,821,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63473 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Oyb, I could have made that photo look sexier. grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2012
Jakumo: The only way that blubber-butt in the above picture could avoid looking just revolting would be to cover up that hideous cottage cheese lard with a huge, floor-length, loose-fitting gunny sack. I just threw up in my mouth over that pink nightmare.

That chit is just nasty. Please someone help me out and explain why it is Nigerian women avoid exercise with such studied determination, even when they KNOW that being a fat slob takes YEARS of their lives. Is it that they simply hate the idea of living a natural lifespan ? I truly am mystified by this oddity, y'all.
hi. Well I don't know what your mother looked like after having kids but I know I look bleeping good after having a child. And I dare any skinny twig to have a baby and come out looking half as good as I do.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2012
hawtin:

i didnt see this before
is this you?
Yeah that's me. Big and fuc.king gorgeous after a baby. I doubt any slimtard would look as sexy after pushing out a 4.6kg beautiful boy.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Charm O: hi. Well I don't know what your mother looked like after having kids but I know I look bleeping good after having a child. And I dare any skinny twig to have a baby and come out looking half as good as I do.

My 62 yrs old mum looks better, fitter and younger.. don't dare it o.. she also has a "flat" tummy at her age and with how many kids she's popped out.. when you are lazy, you're lazy.. i am tired of seeing permanent pregnant girls walking about.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2012
honeric01:

My 62 yrs old mum looks better, fitter and younger.. don't dare it o.. she also has a "flat" tummy at her age and with how many kids she's popped out.. when you are lazy, you're lazy.. i am tired of seeing permanent pregnant girls walking about.
hahaha. Kindly upload a picture of her please. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You are certainly the most ignorant guy I've encountered via the Internet this year. Does a flat tummy mean she's 100% healthy? I've seen slim families with a history of arthritis, breast cancer etc. Did they cause such history for themselves? No they didn't. That's just the same way some families are born with bigger bones and more flesh and fat! If we all looked like your mother, God would have realized He made the Twig world. Thus He went the variety route. My darling, you need to pay more attention at your job or whatever the hell you do as real men would be doing on a fine thursday morning and stop bickering like an old f.aggot who has a d.i.c.k up his arse.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2012
Charm O: hahaha. Kindly upload a picture of her please. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You are certainly the most ignorant guy I've encountered via the Internet this year. Does a flat tummy mean she's 100% healthy? I've seen slim families with a history of arthritis, breast cancer etc. Did they cause such history for themselves? No they didn't. That's just the same way some families are born with bigger bones and more flesh and fat! If we all looked like your mother, God would have realized He made the Twig world. Thus He went the variety route. My darling, you need to pay more attention at your job or whatever the hell you do as real men would be doing on a fine thursday morning and stop bickering like an old f.aggot who has a d.i.c.k up his arse.

I struck a nerve? take it easy fatty, you also need love.

She's 62, let me remind you again. never been admitted in the hospital as far i know.

80% of her childbirth were done alone and by herself

All men

Gave birth to what you can't even imagine..

She's 5'8 and has no health issue except occasional weakness of the bones due to "age"

Her picture has been posted by me before and if you have all the time, you can search on NL for it.

Her tummy is as flat as a skating board and he daughters in-law come for tips.

Bigger bones you say? my mom is almost huge and she wears size 43, now are you still talking about bigger bones?

the shortest of her boys is 5'9, her last boy she gave birth to when she was 43 is 6'4 so do you still want to tell me about bigger bones?

Number one way to fight being fat and permanently chubby is to stop sitting on your azz, stop eating everything you see.. stop the sweet sweet jargon and also start exercising.. the fitter you are, the better for your health.

DRINK alot of water, it helps regulate the fat in your body and also your body structure.

BTW, i am already at work and as i type now, work is going on.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2012
honeric01:

I struck a nerve? take it easy fatty, you also need love.

She's 62, let me remind you again. never been admitted in the hospital as far i know.

80% of her childbirth were done alone and by herself

All men

Gave birth to what you can't even imagine..

She's 5'8 and has no health issue except occasional weakness of the bones due to "age"

Her picture has been posted by me before and if you have all the time, you can search on NL for it.

Her tummy is as flat as a skating board and he daughters in-law come for tips.

Bigger bones you say? my mom is almost huge and she wears size 43, now are you still talking about bigger bones?

the shortest of her boys is 5'9, her last boy she gave birth to when she was 43 is 6'4 so do you still want to tell me about bigger bones?

Number one way to fight being fat and permanently chubby is to stop sitting on your azz, stop eating everything you see.. stop the sweet sweet jargon and also start exercising.. the fitter you are, the better for your health.

DRINK alot of water, it helps regulate the fat in your body and also your body structure.

BTW, i am already at work and as i type now, work is going on.
my dear u didn't strike a nerve. And I don't deny that I'm fat but I'm in no way unhealthy. I'm certainly not lazy cos if you can juggle babycare,an education and a business then you don't qualify as lazy. I have all the love I need sweetie. Honestly, you bicker worse than a woman. Return to work dear. We'll continue this when I close up for the day XOXO
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Charm O: my dear u didn't strike a nerve. And I don't deny that I'm fat but I'm in no way unhealthy. I'm certainly not lazy cos if you can juggle babycare,an education and a business then you don't qualify as lazy. I have all the love I need sweetie. Honestly, you bicker worse than a woman. Return to work dear. We'll continue this when I close up for the day XOXO

I didn't mean to turn you out this way.. when i wrote "lazy" i wasn't saying being unemployed, i thought you could comprehend what i wrote, i am sorry.. okay let me re-write it.

I meant lazy when it comes to keeping fit and not sitting all day or eating all day.

Some people's mouth just won't close even at work they eat

home they eat
in the dreams they eat

when at work, they sit all working hours not wanting to stand up nor pick up anything without having to call secretary this, secretary that.. even to use the printer, they need a secretary to do that for them.

Can't walk just for 5 minutes.

Now you get what i was trying to say when i said "lazy"?

No love loss baby, i am sorry if i was kinda harsh with the facts i laid down.. just try to keep fit even if you have meats and not fats as you want us to believe.

Love you.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Pakavy(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2012
nakedall: only the toto no dey gri wet on time.
hence na so d thing go weaken condom and if grass dey d toto e go just condemn d condom.i lyk dem orobo jo bt no b dat kind hilux wey u go dey chuck laps thing say na toto u don enta
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

I didn't mean to turn you out this way.. when i wrote "lazy" i wasn't saying being unemployed, i thought you could comprehend what i wrote, i am sorry.. okay let me re-write it.

I meant lazy when it comes to keeping fit and not sitting all day or eating all day.

Some people's mouth just won't close even at work they eat

home they eat
in the dreams they eat

when at work, they sit all working hours not wanting to stand up nor pick up anything without having to call secretary this, secretary that.. even to use the printer, they need a secretary to do that for them.

Can't walk just for 5 minutes.

Now you get what i was trying to say when i said "lazy"?

No love loss baby, i am sorry if i was kinda harsh with the facts i laid down.. just try to keep fit even if you have meats and not fats as you want us to believe.

Love you.
Honeric abeg take am easy, this your beef for fat people too much, I'm praying for your wife, may she not mistakenly get fat. Funny enough my dad has the same apathy for fat women especially.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
safarigirl: Honeric abeg take am easy, this your beef for fat people too much, I'm praying for your wife, may she not mistakenly get fat. Funny enough my dad has the same apathy for fat women especially.

Sorry ma, i just like to compare other women with my mom even though i know it's not so cool.. trying to "regulate" it though. cool
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
The thought of fat just irks me.
Tips on how to control weight.
1. Don't starve yourself in the name ☺₣ dieting cos when you finally eat, it'll be excess.

2. Eat with a small plate, you'll think you're eating much, meanwhile you're eating less.

3. Drink with Ǟ tall, thin glass, rather than a short, wide tumbler, again, creates the facade of more, when it's really less.

4. Bind and cast every attempt to fatten you by in-laws or your mother.i.e when you give birth, hit the gym, not the kitchen.

5. Remember, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani etc aren't witches, they lost weight with work, not by sitting around.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
^those celebs you mentioned have money to do lipo on the same day they give birth tongue

Plus, not every woman has a high metabolism. Might be easier for you to hit the gym and lose weight straight away but for others it won't be that easy.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2012
you say that good things come natural, and then go with a weave.

which one you dey wink
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lool. That's natural hair nah. Pure human hair.

I wrote that when I had my hair cut and natural so I guess I should have changed it.

Shai, I went natural again so I guess it still counts even though the photo says otherwise.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 4:41am On Jun 21, 2012
hehe grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
@honeric, weird thing happened. You talked so much about your mum I dreamt about her.

Is she lightskinned, with like black wavyish weave? Very pretty lady in the dream.

Weird that I would dream about her though.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane: @honeric, weird thing happened. You talked so much about your mum I dreamt about her.

Is she lightskinned, with like black wavyish weave? Very pretty lady in the dream.

Weird that I would dream about her though.

My mom was an hair-dresser for 25 years with about 9-15 apprentice but was never caught putting on "weave-on" or wig. till date, her hair is so long that you would think she added something else.

All her boys have hairs that grow so fast, fine and curly that you'd think we've got "arab" blood in us. anytime i go home to visit, her shape keeps reminding me of why i shouldn't marry a fatty if i don't want to have reasons to get a separate room/sleep in the sitting room or have a sloppy bed when married

You mean you dreamt about my mom you haven't seen before or have you seen her pix? yes she's light-skinned (not like wili-wili sha).
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
No, I have never seen her photo before. Ok, well in the dream she has long hair(pardon me If I said weave) wavyish and lightskin.

Therefore, I am somehow right. If only I had a pen and paper, I could have drawn her the moment I woke up.

I see unseen things.

Lwkmd, but seriously though I'm being genuine.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane: No, I have never seen her photo before. Ok, well in the dream she has long hair(pardon me If I said weave) wavyish and lightskin.

Therefore, I am somehow right. If only I had a pen and paper, I could have drawn her the moment I woke up.

I see unseen things.

Lwkmd, but seriously though I'm being genuine.

Hehehe, yes i know you are being genuine, no offense, i would love to see the drawn picture you have in your head.. who knows, you may turn out to be a walking bank.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2013
If a skinny girl has a bad odor that means she has STD's cuz they don't have nooks & crannies for bad smells to hide like big girls

Dear Girls At The Gym...Skinny does not fix ugly.

Why do skinny girls run the world? Because fat girls dont run

Everyone wants a thick chick now a days. Dont be complainin and running to us skinny girls when later in life she fat & flabby
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by adabeke12(f): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2013
cindyrella: As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

yes darlin, but thick in the right places. flat stomach firm thick thighs and a fat as.s to go with it. oh one can be thick but shapeless no curves, no hips now that is the shi.t i i detest.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Azumy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
pendo89: I hate the word skinny Onila cz it reminds me of somalia.
Use slim or petite.Then I can fit be in ur club.
Well it helps me walk and do things with lighting speed and I can easily squeeze myself anywhere without inconviniencing people.
Disadvantage? people mistake u for a small girl.Not good when high school boys give you stares.
mi luv ya point!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
@safiri girl so true about skinny girls nt having BO
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^ Lmao. Veli true. Skinny gyals are immune to smelling. Once you're under 150 pounds, body odor disappears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.