Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,851 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (64016 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 7:25pm On May 26, 2012
safarigirl: There is NOTHING nice bout being skinny in Naija, especially when you're petite. You can't find your clothing size, in fact you don't have a jean size as far as trousers go, you can't wear the really nice tops or dresses cos they're loose on you. Guys rarely ask you out cos you got 'no flesh' and in the absence of nice, plum bo.obs, you're not of much use. People make fun of you and ask how you plan to br.east-feed, in fact you're the poster child for starving children in Africa to everyone. The only plus I have from being small and skinny is that I got let off from many punishments in sec school, and even at that, it was only because they thought I would 'break'

Like seriously? Breastfeed? Huge breasts contain lots of fat and produce less milk as compared to average sized ones.Check with an Obstetrician.
Fat doesn't translate to more milk.It's a misconception.

Again petite doesn't mean matchstick.You can be small but curvaceous.
I can find my size in a children's store at least.No stress.
And let me emphasis this again.Not everybody that has given birth balloons anyhow.
The ballooning is caused by diet,no exercise or genes.
Are all mothers fat?? undecided undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Pakavy(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2012
safarigirl: Proper advantages now. Everyone finds you portable. Rarely got body odours cos we don't sweat. Celebs like em small and portable. Wardrobe malfunctions are rare. Flexibility means good dancing skills (most of the time). We look good in lingerie. Wedding Night's gonna be awesome! And most slim gurls look elegant and classy.
yet dry btw d legs and bliv deep and bony,strawberry sized breast..only gud at doggy style.as far as am concernd if u r using d word skinny dey lack sexual appeal 2 me
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by joinnow: 7:34pm On May 26, 2012
I like them slim
Beside your points Onila.
they are portable.
you can easily lift them up with less effort
You can easily get shop for their dress size etc
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by member479760: 7:36pm On May 26, 2012
only the toto no dey gri wet on time.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2012
mikron: You no happy say dem stare @ you? That means you are fine na. There are some girls that have not been stared @ for weeks. Abi i lie?

There's a difference between being admired by adolescents with raging hormones and men.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by zeestone99(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2012
why should i go 4 bones when dere r meat evewiwher.....guyz only dogs go 4 bones

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2012
safarigirl: There is NOTHING nice bout being skinny in Naija, especially when you're petite. You can't find your clothing size, in fact you don't have a jean size as far as trousers go, you can't wear the really nice tops or dresses cos they're loose on you. Guys rarely ask you out cos you got 'no flesh' and in the absence of nice, plum bo.obs, you're not of much use. People make fun of you and ask how you plan to br.east-feed, in fact you're the poster child for starving children in Africa to everyone. The only plus I have from being small and skinny is that I got let off from many punishments in sec school, and even at that, it was only because they thought I would 'break'

Maybe because you look like a sickler and not because you are skinny/slim. lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2012
Give me a slim girl with the right curves everywhere.. thank God for my booboo. i don't want a tipper around me at all.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lepasharon(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2012
hmmmm..im a true skinny girl! and nothing good bout being skinny cry cry :
and the disadvantages outweigh the advantages:

Clothes hardly look good on you
you look un healthy like you about to break any sec.
Ppl will be telling you to eat all the time,asking u if ur ok. angry
ppl think ur anorexic
dont even dare wear body hugging clothes embarassed

i dont even know why the media promotes skinny like its the best thing cos its not
Im skinny and im trying hard to gain weight embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2012
lepasharon: hmmmm..im a true skinny girl! and nothing good bout being skinny cry cry :

ppl think ur anorexic

i dont even know why the media promotes skinny like its the best thing cos its not

You skinniness must be irritating, maybe you lack curves?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2012
LMAO@if you look skinny, you would break. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2012
lepasharon: hmmmm..im a true skinny girl! and nothing good bout being skinny cry cry :

ppl think ur anorexic

You must be anorexic and that isn't slim but sick.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lepasharon(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2012
im not anorexic,the weight just no gree come angry
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On May 26, 2012
thank God i am lepacious
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is this a human,bouncing castle or elephant

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ sharon.It's your genes.Take it easy.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by richy5(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2012
IYA NGBALI: thank God i am lepacious
u must be kidding me right?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2012
lepasharon: im not anorexic,the weight just no gree come angry
Awwwwh! Babe use malt drink garri walai u go swell. grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na Shelephant o! grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by pendo89(f): 8:36pm On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na Shelephant o! grin

roflmao.This is serious.
If am a shelephant, I don't need to take my kids to the slides.Place ladder next to my thigh and let the baby slide all the way down
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On May 26, 2012
@richy:
u must be kidding me right?
i am not a kid o,i am in my late 50s
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool
i hope u are not indirectly insulting d orobos
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool
i hope u are not indirectly insulting d orobos
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwwh! Babe use malt drink garri walai u go swell. grin
Or make she mix s.perm with crown milk, drink for 1 month alone. lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2012
-king-:
tongue:B:G flexible on bed......
Twistable........
Exploitable.......
you are very right...i gbadun them much.lepa til i die
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On May 26, 2012
mart2k: you are very right...i gbadun them much.lepa til i die
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2012
check this pic out
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: shocked shocked shocked shocked

non of d above.na hippo
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

You must be anorexic and that isn't slim but sick.
dont worry,we are many
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2012
zeestone99: why should i go 4 bones when dere r meat evewiwher.....guyz only dogs go 4 bones
guy bone.d thing wey u dey call bone when u taste it believe u wil go 2 church 2 testify.e b like say lepa never p.huck u b4
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2012
I just looked at the deifnition of skinny and according to that,Im not skinny. It seems there are different interpretions of the word.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mart2k(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2012
-king-:
......shut up!!! I dont mean during sex....is that all you think of.....or best at?
ok tell us wat u meant
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2012
zeestone99: why should i go 4 bones when dere r meat evewiwher.....guyz only dogs go 4 bones

the closer the flesh is to the bone=the sweeter the flesh cheesy

apply that 2 when u eat chicken or meat wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.