Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63464 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2012
Who said skinny girls don't have curves. smiley

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by dokunbam(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2012
^^^^ will u call this one skinny? if u see skinny with bone hmmlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: I hate the word skinny Onila cz it reminds me of somalia.
Use slim or petite.Then I can fit be in ur club.
Well it helps me walk and do things with lighting speed and I can easily squeeze myself anywhere without inconviniencing people.
Disadvantage? people mistake u for a small girl.Not good when high school boys give you stares.
You no happy say dem stare @ you? That means you are fine na. There are some girls that have not been stared @ for weeks. Abi i lie?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by tpia5: 5:42pm On May 26, 2012
There are some girls that have not been stared @ admiringly for weeks

true talk.

months sef, or years.

yes, its what you think @ general.

na my story!!!

Abi i lie?

you speak the truth.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 26, 2012
Meagan Good!!! cool cool

[img]http://www1.pictures.stylebistro.com/pc/Meagan+Good+Boots+Lace+Up+Boots+a2_agPbftsjl.jpg[/img]

Definitely reps the slim chicas to the fullest. smiley
And she does it well!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2012
onila:

i am a virgin smiley
Va..... kini? I comment my reserve
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2012
dokunbam: ^^^^ will u call this one skinny? if u see skinny with bone hmmlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
But she isn't thick or fat. undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 26, 2012
And this is front page worthy?

Onila's world is black and white. I've seen orobos with no stretch marks and lepas with saggy skin. I've seen orobos who are healthy and lepas in hospital after suffering heart attacks and stroke. I've seen orobos who gave birth and slimmed down and lepas who gave birth and kept the baby weight. The world is very gray my dear. Join it soon for your sake.

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:46pm On May 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

smiley

But still big up Onila though for doing so without putting down fat or thick women like most "skinny" girls do.
I am average. Small top, small belly but thicker lower half. Like she said, just have to love the skin your in. smiley

U definitely have to love urself..chubby or skinny

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:49pm On May 26, 2012
Please r we talking skinny or slim because the two r truely different
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:50pm On May 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Meagan Good!!! cool cool

[img]http://www1.pictures.stylebistro.com/pc/Meagan+Good+Boots+Lace+Up+Boots+a2_agPbftsjl.jpg[/img]

Definitely reps the slim chicas to the fullest. smiley
And she does it well!

shocked shocked common meagan good is thick shocked
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:51pm On May 26, 2012
vilively: Please r we talking skinny or slim because the two r truely different

healthy slim/skinny
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:53pm On May 26, 2012
onila:

shocked shocked common meagan good is thick shocked

If u say meagan is thick then r u refering to skeletAl skinny when u meAn skinny?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ZE: 5:54pm On May 26, 2012
I dont like skinny girls at all neither do i like fat women . its figure 8 all the way. there has to be upper and lower departments tushed with flat tummy.

Skinny girly are not sexy. bone to bone.

nevertheless..every one is special in his/her own way. one mans meat is another man's pomo. but for me, nkiru and azuka is highly karid
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2012
Proper advantages now. Everyone finds you portable. Rarely got body odours cos we don't sweat. Celebs like em small and portable. Wardrobe malfunctions are rare. Flexibility means good dancing skills (most of the time). We look good in lingerie. Wedding Night's gonna be awesome! And most slim gurls look elegant and classy.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2012
ZE: I dont like skinny girls at all neither do i like fat women . its figure 8 all the way. there has to be upper and lower departments tushed with flat tummy.

Skinny girly are not sexy. bone to bone.

nevertheless..every one is special in his/her own way. one mans meat is another man's pomo. but for me, nkiru and azuka is highly karid

the closer the flesh is to the bone=the sweeter the flesh cheesy

apply that 2 when u eat chicken or meat wink cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by vilively: 5:59pm On May 26, 2012
safarigirl: Proper advantages now. Everyone finds you portable. Rarely got body odours cos we don't sweat. Celebs like em small and portable. Wardrobe malfunctions are rare. Flexibility means good dancing skills (most of the time). We look good in lingerie. Wedding Night's gonna be awesome! And most slim gurls look elegant and classy.

Nice
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by wellmax(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2012
Orobo all †ђε way
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by tpia5: 6:01pm On May 26, 2012
why am i even on this thread since i'm not skinny.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by dokunbam(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
But she isn't thick or fat. undecided

but not skinny
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by dokunbam(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2012
tpia@:
why am i even on this thread since i'm not skinny.

i dey feel u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
its for the sweet babe in the house
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2012
vilively:

If u say meagan is thick then r u refering to skeletAl skinny when u meAn skinny?
We talking Oluchi Onweagba, Agbani Darego, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Zoe Saldana kind
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by deeplow: 6:18pm On May 26, 2012
Slim o,skinny o,fat o,thick o,na GOD create everybody and we have to love ourselves the way we are.I'd rather a "fleshy" woman with a beautiful face than a lekpa dat is worwor.by the way,am I the only one who wishes to see Onila's picture to ascertain all those claims?#justsaying
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by passionate88: 6:18pm On May 26, 2012
No big tummy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Dagods(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool
All join"u c am u don talk finish be dat o, ur fada, u hear me so ur fada.u no mention the galopings wey dick dey encounter while japkoing..bone wey u go dey jam na dose type wey strong,&na so man dick go de pain am like say u operate 4 Benin ore road.u neva halla. Men i give it 2 d heavy one's alwayz dere 2 cover u wit sm hot flesh..wen it mater's most in dat cold hamatan, or skinny girlz don hold dem own body finish? mtcheeeeeew!!!...
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mkpologwu(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2012
Skinny frames also hide positive HIV status!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Pennywise(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2012
@OP
Being skinny is good. But you still need to be fine sha
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2012
vilively:

lol. yeah because Meagan Good is far from thick.
Those jeans does wonders but she is thin! smiley

[img]http://4.bp..com/_-9R5v7OV2s0/Sbe87GjuKOI/AAAAAAAAADY/JfZT_-DAdGI/s400/meagan-good5.jpg[/img]

LOL @ facial expression! grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by OmoKhary(f): 7:05pm On May 26, 2012
safarigirl: There is NOTHING nice bout being skinny in Naija, especially when you're petite. You can't find your clothing size, in fact you don't have a jean size as far as trousers go, you can't wear the really nice tops or dresses cos they're loose on you. Guys rarely ask you out cos you got 'no flesh' and in the absence of nice, plum bo.obs, you're not of much use. People make fun of you and ask how you plan to br.east-feed, in fact you're the poster child for starving children in Africa to everyone. The only plus I have from being small and skinny is that I got let off from many punishments in sec school, and even at that, it was only because they thought I would 'break'
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 26, 2012
Dagods:
All join"u c am u don talk finish be dat o, ur fada, u hear me so ur fada.u no mention the galopings wey dick dey encounter while japkoing..bone wey u go dey jam na dose type wey strong,&na so man dick go de pain am like say u operate 4 Benin ore road.u neva halla. Men i give it 2 d heavy one's alwayz dere 2 cover u wit sm hot flesh..wen it mater's most in dat cold hamatan, or skinny girlz don hold dem own body finish? mtcheeeeeew!!!...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by komek(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2012
​ §☺
Much slim gurls, my gurl in the uni was †ђξ best ​ have ever had. §☺
Slim,ever ready,she can wine, she can shake  †ђξ bed as if she has epilepsy, her ringing tone was †ђξ best ever. O Rume,O slim gurls U̶̲̥̅̊ got my vote any ðǎ̜̣̍y.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by NEROSKY(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool

we need to see ur own pix... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.