Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger (2807 Views)

See What A Guy Did To His Ex On Instagram / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by jenny2007(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2012
My bf and I are having serious issues recently. At this point I don't even know if there is still a relationship btw us. Personally I am trying to get over him anyway. He is on my bbm and status updates from him always get my mind racing back to the relationship. My friends have advised me not to delete him even though I really want to. They say that if I do then it'll be obvious that he's gettn to me. What do u people think? Would you still keep an ex's pin on your phone where he or she can check on you everyday?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Mynd44: 9:50am On May 26, 2012
It's your phone ain't it?
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Nobody: 9:53am On May 26, 2012
Delete it jare, so far it's officially over. Why cry over spilt milk?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by jenny2007(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2012
Point is that it isn't 'officially over'. Just facing though times. But becos he's hurt me so deeply I want a closure from him. However don't wnt to show him how it hurts.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2012
jenny2007: Point is that it isn't 'officially over'. Just facing though times. But becos he's hurt me so deeply I want a closure from him. However don't wnt to show him how it hurts.
you want an Official closure from the guy cuz you're hurting What i think is if you're truly hurting, you wud be d first person to end/close the relationship officially. But it seems you deeply love this guy..
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 12:28pm On May 26, 2012
You said he's an ex but its not official. What does that even mean
If you have serious issues you can't reach a compromise on then it seems you will always be at crossroads making it hard for both of you to continue. Aren't you an adult? Its ur life so make up ur mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by 190: 12:37pm On May 26, 2012
sit down and have a 1 on 1 chat with this dude
stake your points and whatever the outcome then you can choose
to delete him or leave him on ur bbm
seems ur mind isnt made up cos u still love him
which is why you need 2 seat down and find out your position in his life
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 12:46pm On May 26, 2012
^^ In all my time here, I think this is the first time I am reading a normal comment from you. I am impressed smiley
I hope you're not doing this just for the Mod post
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by 190: 1:38pm On May 26, 2012
angry angry
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 1:45pm On May 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 26, 2012
Ijeoma
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Mynd44: 2:07pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ In all my time here, I think this is the first time I am reading a normal comment from you. I am impressed smiley
I hope you're not doing this just for the Mod post
Politics is a biatch
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 2:22pm On May 26, 2012
^^I was hoping it was an honest turnaround but i'm not holding my breath.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 2:23pm On May 26, 2012
bennyraz: Ijeoma
Na wetin, am I sabotaging ur campaign?
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Mynd44: 2:34pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe: ^^I was hoping it was an honest turnaround but i'm not holding my breath.
Yeah don't hold it
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 26, 2012
ijebabe:
Na wetin, am I sabotaging ur campaign?
never/not at all.. I'm the electoral officer nt a campaign manager.. I think u are way too smarter than urself that's why i called/typed ur name ijeoma
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by ijebabe: 2:40pm On May 26, 2012
Electoral officer? Where did you look that up? grin
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2012
190: sit down and have a 1 on 1 chat with this dude

Taaaa! Stop it! Tell her to stop acting like a Nigerian gal mann!

@op

U don't want closure. I sense u very much interested in wot he thinks rather than how u feel,if u ain't comfortable wiv d updates, u no wot to do. U here seeking advice is pointless, na we dey boil wen we see update ni? We no b wizard and winches, only u no d kmphr ur body dey do. Act on it and stop living ur life based on people's emotions.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by oseiwe(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2012
If na ur ex or u wan ex am, count ur losses and take a walk jor. wetin two of una wan discuss except una jam for road.
Sh!t happens, flush it, dats why d whites made toilet, stop gettin constipated on d mata jare.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by 190theclown: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
oseiwe: If na ur ex or u wan ex am, count ur losses and take a walk jor. wetin two of una wan discuss except una jam for road.
Sh!t happens, flush it, dats why d whites made toilet, stop gettin constipated on d mata jare.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Mynd44: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2012
Having an ex as friends show only two things. That you still want that person back so you chat with him/her in the hope that they will come back or you are so over the person, you don't see how chatting with that person will bring back and feelings
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2012
190: sit down and have a 1 on 1 chat with this dude
190 d clown so u can be serious like this,i am really suprised at ur change in behaviour lately and by d the way why are u always usin red font?
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by 190theclown: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: 190 d clown so u can be serious like this,i am really suprised at ur change in behaviour lately and by d the way why are u always usin red font?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by olumaxi(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Though i dont av a BB..but i av d majority of my so cald ex on my 2go n fb chat..i dont c anytin bad in it..even some of them do update status like 'i lov my bf'..of recent,1 even uploaded a pix kissin a guy..but am not movd,cos dia cases r already settld in my mind,they r my ex,n we al av to mov on..so,to cut d epistle short,i dont fink its bad avin im on ur BB..but it wont b easy if u fink u are d 1 at d recievin end..besyds,dont eva fink of discusn anytin wit d guy as per d relatnshp..u ll only av suceeded in cheapen ursef..end of epistle..1 lov
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2013
Shebi girls dey get plenty toasters,why can`t you just jump to another guy with immediate effect,if to say I be woman,nobody for dey break my heart,if my boyfriend just fucccckk up,na to dump him asap,then jump follow another guy sharp sharp,after all am no longer a virgin and I got nothing to loose.

(1) (Reply)

/ Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship / [poem For Review] I Miss You! - A Poem To My Future Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.