Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (67990 Views)

Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Oracle(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
why do you wanna meet him? tongue
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2006
You really do not want to know why,do you?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2006
You can reach him through http://www.jtonproductions.com/contacts.htm.

You are always welcome.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2006
My problem with all these fansites/contacts is that they do not ever reply. I stopped sending mails to them cos I know it is obviously not them that will read it so it will just be brushed aside.The only star that has responded to my mails is Bimbo Manuel.As for others,except Geny,I don't like contacting them cos of this reason.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2006
Snazzydawn,
Nonso reads all these posts. And he will reply you.

For Emeka Enyiocha, send direct to him: emekaenyiocha@yahoo.com
I manage Emeka Enyiocha's image online. He reads all his mails.

Let us take Nollywood higher.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by queen2(f): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2006
snazzydawn:

My problem with all these fansites/contacts is that they do not ever reply. I stopped sending mails to them because I know it is obviously not them that will read it so it will just be brushed aside.The only star that has responded to my mails is Bimbo Manuel.As for others,except Geny,I don't like contacting them because of this reason.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2006
I posted an article on a webpage regarding one of two hunks we are presently discussing and to my surprize I got a response. We have since exchanged many emails after. We have to remember that they are very busy. But some do take time out for their fans.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2006
wow! so nonso actually reads my posts? mmmm.,.well thats nice.As for Mekus enyiocha,I no too feel the guy.If I were an actress,I would not love to act a romantic scene with Mekus,but as for Nonso,mmmm.,.your guessd is as good as mine.I watched one his movies today. I am becoming a fan.

Well,since Orikinla says he reads the posts here,Hi Nonso. grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2006
Snazzydawn,
I am not happy to read that you don't fancy Emeka Enyiocha and I don't like people calling him Mekus. Emmy is what he prefers.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2006
lol,
dis is nice
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
Well I don't care,he does not have to like my calling him Mekus,he will never meet me.By the way,I call my elder brother who is called Emeka,Mekus so its not big deal.Emmy ko,emmy ni. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2006
lol, i'm feelin ur vibe snazzy
and luvin it
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2006
Keep enjoying o gemgirl, but that is my point exactly, he will never meet me and even if and when he does,I will call him Mekus,let him vex,I love annoying people grin . Any Mekus Emeka Enyiocha fans here?Let us start a thread about him.

But kai,see o! This thread is for Mike and Nonso baby and here we are discussing Nonso,that means he is hotter. Please someone call Mike's person to advertise him to Nairalanders na,Orikinla is sure a very good image maker. Wish Anita Hogan could have know him, all this brouhaha now no for happen.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by jaybaby(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2006
Mike Ezeruonye is da Bomb nowwwwwwwwwwwww as per intellectual but being a fyn boi (Lover Boi) Nonso Diobi gat it all
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2006
Snazzydawn,
Are you not from Akwa Ibom?
How come your elder brother's name is Emeka.

On Anita Hogan?
Who is she?
Is she Hogan Bassey's daughter? grin
Because she looks like a boxer to me. grin

You saw that I ignored the discussion on her nude pictures.

I see no evil oh! grin

As we were saying, Nonso is hotter than Mike.
Here is Nonso's e-mail: Nonsodiobi@jtonproductions.com and the website will soon be launched http://www.nonsodiobi.com/
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2006
@ orikinla r u gay?
why r u sayin a fellow guy is hot - u crossed d line
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2006
Orikinla:

Snazzydawn,
Are you not from Akwa Ibom?
How come your elder brother's name is Emeka.

On Anita Hogan?
Who is she?
Is she Hogan Bassey's daughter? grin
Because she looks like a boxer to me. grin

You saw that I ignored the discussion on her nude pictures.

I see no evil oh! grin

As we were saying, Nonso is hotter than Mike.
Here is Nonso's e-mail: Nonsodiobi@jtonproductions.com and the website will soon be launched http://www.nonsodiobi.com/
Ori, to each its own. I think Mike is hot, nonetheless, Nonso is a cutie in his own rights. I am about to drop him a few lines, this island girl is definitely feeling him.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2006
Gem87,
I am too much of a lover to be gay. And the only sin I have is making love to any medically certified pretty and sexy babe or lady who wants the best fxxk 24/7.
Lest you forget, my sweetest babe is on Nairaland and she can testify to this fact privately.

If I see a hot guy I say so.
I am not jealous.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2006
ok, point taken
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2006
Orikinla:

Gem87,
I am too much of a lover to be gay. And the only sin I have is making love to any medically certified pretty and sexy babe or lady who wants the best fxxk 24/7.
Lest you forget, my sweetest babe is on Nairaland and she can testify to this fact privately.

If I see a hot guy I say so.
I am not jealous.

Ori, that's a bit too much information. Anyway, I did not assume you were gay, so you don't have to worry. You are safe by me. Although lately I have adopted this new mantra " All men are gay until proven straight"
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2006
Neelsel,
I like being straight online and offline.
When it comes to sex, only a lunatic will be gay. And I was actually banned from a very popular American forum for saying gays are sick. And I refused to apologize and the Administrators later lifted the ban, but I ignored the forum till date. Because, I have already made my point.

One of the most important reasons why I love God very much is for creating sex for the awesome pleasure of love between an adult male and adult female in agreement.
Making love to a woman is the ultimate pleasure. Gosh!

If I see Nonso or my namesake Mike who was in Ghana last weekend with my sweetheart, I won't lose my cool.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Seun(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2006
Why not?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2006
She has her life to live.
If she is going to be fine with him I won't mind as long as we are not married.
I mean if my girlfriend leaves me for another guy, because she is going to be fine with him, I will let her go. And life goes on.

Love is not by force.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2006
dats ryt
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2006
Orikinla, actually,I am not from Akwa Ibom State.My father is from Abia state and my mum is from Cross River.I grew up in Calabar while I schooled in Akwa Ibom State,I have been over here all my life.Does that explain why my brother's name is Mekus and mine is Ugo?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2006
Snazzydawn,
Fantastic combination and no wonder you are looking so hot.

My elder sister is also Half Abia Ibo and Calabar.
My father was from Umuahia in Abia and had his first child from a Calabar woman.
My elder sister was a popular model and dancer for Fela in the 1970s. She is now a successful and comfortable mother of four grown up children in Port Harcourt.

I love cross pollination.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2006
n i'm luvin my biology class lol,
i schooled n lived in umahia 4 13 yrs
i went 2 d famous holyrosary, lol
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2006
They say Holy Rosary girls are hotties.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2006
Orikinla:

Neelsel,
I like being straight online and offline.
When it comes to sex, only a lunatic will be gay. And I was actually banned from a very popular American forum for saying gays are sick. And I refused to apologize and the Administrators later lifted the ban, but I ignored the forum till date. Because, I have already made my point.

One of the most important reasons why I love God very much is for creating sex for the awesome pleasure of love between an adult male and adult female in agreement.
Making love to a woman is the ultimate pleasure. Gosh!
Ori
No hard feelings, I grasp you. context et al. I am in agreement with you with regards to gays. Don't get me wrong I do not in anyway discriminate against them; it's their lifestyle I am having a headache with.
Having said all that, let's move beyond that and discuss the topic at hand. I am fascinated with both hunks, one of whom is my internet buddy. So when next would Nonso be in NY? I would be attending a function on Oct, 1st where the beautiful Omotola would be in attendance.
If I see Nonso or my namesake Mike who was in Ghana last weekend with my sweetheart, I won't lose my cool.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by anabell(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2006
of cos my sweetheart mike ,anytime i visit nigeria am gono look 4 my missin part
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kimlittle(f): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
Actually, I thought "The Lost Son" was a good movie. I bought it and liked it. I think Nonso is sooooooooo cute! Is he single? Although I am a fan, I don't like joining fan clubs (I think they are cheesy), but if that will help in publicizing the man, than sure, there should be a fan club site for him. I would love to meet him in person though.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by kimlittle(f): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2006
Pressed it twice, opps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.