Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (68015 Views)

Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2006
You can reach Nonso Diobi by the following e-mail or phone
info@jtonproductions.com or Tel : Tel: 1-917-981-7430
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2006
someone should call him and come back and tell us if it is really his personal number or you have to pass through some protocol. If the protocol is Orikinla,tell me.I would not mind talking to him,he is also a star. grin grin grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2006
snazzydawn:

someone should call him and come back and tell us if it is really his personal number or you have to pass through some protocol. If the protocol is Orikinla,tell me.I would not mind talking to him,he is also a star. grin grin grin

I just did, nonsos' maneger picked & said she's his maneger
& that was d agency he's working with. i kindof got hooked too.
they wanted to
know if i model, act etc & i said yes so they asked 4 my compcards
etc, i'll keep u guys posted on this. i will probably kill 2 birds with one
stone. wink wink wink
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2006
mmmm,you see? well,I kind of love the 2nd part of your gist.Keep ME posted!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
Snazzydawn,
Nonso Diobi is in good hands.
I cannot speak for Mike Ezeruonye.
But, I can speak for myself.
I dig you 100%.

The truth is if you do a survey in America today on who will likely win a Grammy or Oscar among Nonso, Mike and Orikinla, most Americans will pick me.
Why?
I already have a musical work Hardway To Broadway in their Library of Congress in Washington D.C and the BBC has already interviewed me with the broadcast of my song She Comes On Sunday way back in April, 2003. And I am as at present working on the most ambitious musical recording by a Nigerian this year, the classical music production of two of my songs in Englsih Your Majesty and in Igbo Okwesiri to be released very soon by the awesome grace of God. And the musical video to be shot on the Lagos Island inside and outside the Holy Cross Cathedral will be unlike any Nigerian musical video.
I am considering featuring Queenzy of Nairaland and another young Nigerian black beauty named Becky who is from Benue. Her enchated eyes are awesome! Gosh!

If you were at the French Cultural Centre in Ikoyi, Lagos in 2002, the night I performed my special rock song Darego to honour Darego Agbani, the 2001 Miss World, you would have been screaming like the other babes in the audience just at the first sound of my voice with the Nigerian rock guitarist Dabyna Abraham backing me live on stage.

I can rock you 24/7 on and off the dance floor. Anyone who knows Linda Ikeji can ask her.
I can outshine any of our so called music stars on stage anytime anywhere. But I have chosen my simple life, because I also preach the gospel online and offline and I don't want their kind of stardom. God has the best future for me.

But personally, I don't idolize anyone.
Everybody is a star in the eyes of God. And that includes you Snazzydawn.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by brainyme: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
Rock ON
Nice

but ummmm, isnt QUEENZY now IMMATURE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks to Seun lipsrsealed
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ Oriks grin grin grin grin thanks for reminding me that.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
only I am waiting to be "discovered" grin cheesy
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2006
I discovered Emeka Enyiocha and I also discovered Linda Ikeji. And I have just discovered you.

What is left now is to present you to the world of stardom.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
OK,so you discovered Mekus Emeka my friend?Now that is something.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2006
I thank God I discovered them. Because they are also happy our paths crossed. And Queenzy is my current challenge and by God's grace she would be shining on TV screens and the on the larger silver screens of the cinemas by this time next year if she is ready for stardom.

You know you can take a horse to the stream, but you can't force it to drink from the stream.

Queenzy has the face and the figure. But she must also have the persona for the charisma.
I am currently on the drawing board to design the signature hairstyle that will enhance her pretty face. Because, she has delicate features I can do a lot with her looks. She has to grow her hair long. Because short hair will not fit her. There will be strands of silver in the front from her forehead down over her ears to her shoulders in twirls. The other strands will be like waterfall down to her back below her shoulders.

Her starry deer-like beautiful brown eyes, small long nose and small lips are perfect for her oval face.

I am still working and the new look should be ready soon for the TV/Movies and other media. And even Nonso and Mike will trip for her!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2006
who's queenzy?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2006
She is a member of Nairaland and has this blog http://queenzy..
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2006
Orikinla:

I thank God I discovered them. Because they are also happy our paths crossed. And Queenzy is my current challenge and by God's grace she would be shining on TV screens and the on the larger silver screens of the cinemas by this time next year if she is ready for stardom.

You know you can take a horse to the stream, but you can't force it to drink from the stream.

Queenzy has the face and the figure. But she must also have the persona for the charisma.
I am currently on the drawing board to design the signature hairstyle that will enhance her pretty face. Because, she has delicate features I can do a lot with her looks. She has to grow her hair long. Because short hair will not fit her. There will be strands of silver in the front from her forehead down over her ears to her shoulders in twirls. The other strands will be like waterfall down to her back below her shoulders.

Her starry deer-like beautiful brown eyes, small long nose and small lips are perfect for her oval face.

I am still working and the new look should be ready soon for the TV/Movies and other media. And even Nonso and Mike will trip for her!

mmmm,good for her.I wish her the best.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2006
Ummm,Orikinla,thank God you are online,there is an idea I had this morning and I thought you should know about it.How do I pass it on to you,please.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by yellowsis(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
for me i would go with mike all the way he is cute and talented, by the way did he have a girlfriend or his he still dating that Ghanaian girl? i heard he likes Ghanaians girls.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2006
yellowsis:

for me i would go with mike all the way he is cute and talented, by the way did he have a girlfriend or his he still dating that Ghanaian girl? i heard he likes Ghanaians girls.

Mike's girlfriend is(living in the USA)
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by yellowsis(f): 4:05am On Sep 09, 2006
oh OK ic, mike is hot, so neelsel how do u know all this guys have being reading and u said u from the island, so i guess ur a big nigerian fan; i wonder who the girl is and how is she coping with all the distance, i would be pissed for sure.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2006
yellowsis:

oh OK ic, mike is hot, so neelsel how do u know all this guys have being reading and u said u from the island, so i guess your a big nigerian fan; i wonder who the girl is and how is she coping with all the distance, i would be pissed for sure.
Yellowis,
Me being from the island does not in anyway prevent me from knowing so much about Nigerians or Nollywood for that matter. That's why research via the internet, books etc come into play.
Nollywood is very popular in the islands, Ripley's believe it or not. I was introduced to Nollywood here in the US by a Nigerian friend of mine who studied at my last college.
I am not able to disclose the nationality of Mike's girlfriend, due to comfidentiality purposes, as result I am not able to say more on that topic, other than they are madly in love.
Having said all that,I am about to grab Nonso for myself(lol)
Honestly, I do love Nigerian people, I think you guys are warm.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by yellowsis(f): 4:52am On Sep 10, 2006
oh wow, neelsel im impress like other ppl like our country thats nice girl, and being a friend of mike girl that totally awesome, i wish i can get to meet her too, im happy for both of them mike is a nice guy, though a lil bit short but i will go for him any day any time, and for nonso he is cute but not as mike i suppose. by the way who is the oldest?
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2006
Mike is older.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by marliatu(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2006
mike is hotter than nonso, although im a lil bit mad at mike for being in a relationship with his sierra leonean girl, i still love him very much. i just wish them all the best; and what about nonso his he in any form of relationship at this present time? these stars always said they are single when in fact they're in a serious relationship
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2006
Don't mind them,maybe they do not want to reveal their status cos they are leaving their options open.Dem no wan spoil market. grin
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by marliatu(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2006
true that, but still love them tho especially mike i really want to know who this lucky girl is.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by snazzydawn(f): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2006
Mike is hot but Nonso is most definitely hotter.Mike is kind of just well,himself,but Nonso has sex appeal.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by marliatu(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2006
well different strokes for differnt people, i love mike and i think is hot and his accent is to die for. i would marry him the moment he said would u! and i would say yes yes yes!!!!!!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2006
Yell
yellowsis:

oh wow, neelsel im impress like other people like our country thats nice girl, and being a friend of mike girl that totally awesome, i wish i can get to meet her too, im happy for both of them mike is a nice guy, though a lil bit short but i will go for him any day any time, and for nonso he is cute but not as mike i suppose. by the way who is the oldest?
Yellowis
Mike is older. LOL my BFF and I always argue with regards to Mike's height. I showed your response to her and she almost "killed" me.
As to Nonso being romantically inclined I am not sure; I wish he isn't though.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by yellowsis(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2006
neelsel, my sis im not joking about my man like that o, u see thats hieght is what turning me on about him, never mind his girl i would snatch mike away from her.
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by neelsel(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2006
LOL smiley
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by marliatu(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2006
mike is hot and his height is aight i think he is 5 ft8" i guess but that ain't nothing, i bet he have the full package too dint u think so yellowsis? I'm for sexxy mike all the way, did u guys see those brown eyes of his? hmmm is to die for
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by gem87(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2006
5'8 aint tall 4 a man, dat's my height!
Re: Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2006
5"8 is okay for anyone.

I am 6ft 2 inches.

Mike is good looking and he is not short.

Nonso has an edge over Mike. Most female fans of Nollywood prefer Nonso to Mike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video) / Meet Adewunmi, Biography, Kwen Mayè Discovered International Model / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.