Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah (1231 Views)

How Fit And Knowledgable Is Umar For The Position Of Caliphate / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah by tbaba1234: 7:13am On May 27, 2012
Re: Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah by logicboy: 6:48pm On May 27, 2012
I applaud you Tbaba!

Very informative video. I also feel that the middle east/North Africa coming together under one Sharia caliphate could be a powerful thing! However, powerful does not mean good for everybody. The West might feel that it might be powerful against them.

Furthermore, I have certain questions

-Isnt Arabic different in different Arabic countries? My Iranian friend has a slightly different Arabic to the one spoken by Morrocans.

-What About the Subsaharan African countries and muslims? How will this affect them?

-Dont you think there is pressure for Egypt and Libya to be more secular after their toppled governments and new western influence?
Re: Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah by tbaba1234: 10:52pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy: I applaud you Tbaba!

Very informative video. I also feel that the middle east/North Africa coming together under one Sharia caliphate could be a powerful thing! However, powerful does not mean good for everybody. The West might feel that it might be powerful against them.

Furthermore, I have certain questions

-Isnt Arabic different in different Arabic countries? My Iranian friend has a slightly different Arabic to the one spoken by Morrocans.

-What About the Subsaharan African countries and muslims? How will this affect them?

-Dont you think there is pressure for Egypt and Libya to be more secular after their toppled governments and new western influence?

Well, it would help the muslims have a more powerful voice in global politics, and our countries will not be invaded at will.

- All arabs understand standard arabic, that will probably be the official language of an official caliphate. The caliphate would also include somalia, pakistan, malaysia, indonesia, Turkey, maybe Kazakhstan, albania, Uzbekistan, west african muslim countries like senegal mali e.tc.

- They will probably join the caliphate, we are all united by our faith.

- Egypt and Tunisia have voted in Islamic parties, Turkey has an Islamic party in power... Libya will do the same. The west (US) still has all the power but there is a gradual movement to re establish Islam in these countries. Secular systems have failed in muslim countries.
Re: Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah by logicboy: 12:37am On May 28, 2012
tbaba1234:

Well, it would help the muslims have a more powerful voice in global politics, and our countries will not be invaded at will.

- All arabs understand standard arabic, that will probably be the official language of an official caliphate. The caliphate would also include somalia, pakistan, malaysia, indonesia, Turkey, maybe Kazakhstan, albania, Uzbekistan, west african muslim countries like senegal mali e.tc.

- They will probably join the caliphate, we are all united by our faith.

- Egypt and Tunisia have voted in Islamic parties, Turkey has an Islamic party in power... Libya will do the same. The west (US) still has all the power but there is a gradual movement to re establish Islam in these countries. Secular systems have failed in muslim countries.

Thanks for your answer.

(1) (Reply)

Mainstream Sunnis Call For Liberating Makkah And Madina From Wahhabis/Salafists / Why Some Alfas/imams Like To Keep Their Beards Long? / Is It Possible To Reform The Saudi State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.