Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland (829 Views)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / 10 Things Only People Who Used To Live In The Villages Would Understand / They Claimed That Nigerian's Are Evil When It Comes To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2012
One thing I noticed abt nairalanders is their positive views and comments on peoples post expecially wen it comes to romance and sexuality sessions.take for instance, sme1 could come up wit dis topic dat 'help,beautiful n sexy girls ar fond of makin passes at М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥, shld I give in for them? and the next comment U̶̲̥̅̊ hear is, 'dnt do it, ǦƠ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊ is watchin , Ɣ☺u wil be contacted wit hiv or Aids is watchn ya, pass them by, dont giv a hoot guy, pretend as if U̶̲̥̅̊ did nt notice their amorous advances, tell them to their face to back off, push them off etc but in reality these so calld pple givin advices wil fall easily,infact most of them are flirt of d first order.I wonder Y pple cant be their self for once!
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by 190: 8:04am On May 28, 2012
Mind mentioning names of who these ppl я
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 8:35am On May 28, 2012
Nonsense
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by slimyem: 10:07am On May 28, 2012
you say what??
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by richy5(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2012
dollyangel: One thing I noticed abt nairalanders is their positive views and comments on peoples post expecially wen it comes to romance and sexuality sessions.take for instance, sme1 could come up wit dis topic dat 'help,beautiful n sexy girls ar fond of makin passes at М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥, shld I give in for them? and the next comment U̶̲̥̅̊ hear is, 'dnt do it, ǦƠ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊ is watchin , Ɣ☺u wil be contacted wit hiv or Aids is watchn ya, pass them by, dont giv a hoot guy, pretend as if U̶̲̥̅̊ did nt notice their amorous advances, tell them to their face to back off, push them off etc but in reality these so calld pple givin advices wil fall easily,infact most of them are flirt of d first order.I wonder Y pple cant be their self for once!
I love you
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by kilimanjaro(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2012
190: Mind mentioning names of who these ppl я
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:10am On May 28, 2012
@richy:
I love you
kilimanjaro: [/quote][quote author=@richy]I love you
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:12am On May 28, 2012
@richy:
I love you
Are you not supposed to be gay?
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2012
dollyangel: One thing I noticed abt nairalanders is their positive views and comments on peoples post expecially wen it comes to romance and sexuality sessions.take for instance, sme1 could come up wit dis topic dat 'help,beautiful n sexy girls ar fond of makin passes at М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥, shld I give in for them? and the next comment U̶̲̥̅̊ hear is, 'dnt do it, ǦƠ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊ is watchin , Ɣ☺u wil be contacted wit hiv or Aids is watchn ya, pass them by, dont giv a hoot guy, pretend as if U̶̲̥̅̊ did nt notice their amorous advances, tell them to their face to back off, push them off etc but in reality these so calld pple givin advices wil fall easily,infact most of them are flirt of d first order.I wonder Y pple cant be their self for once!
. Don't mind them. Hypocrisy is the most popular religion in Nigeria. No sex no life. No fork, no rock. Nigerians are the worst liars and pretenders and with all their Sunday Sunday Christianity, nearly one million Nigerians have contracted HIV/AIDS through promiscuous sexual activities.
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by coogar: 12:04pm On May 28, 2012

why do you tools use this idiotic texts? am i supposed to be impressed with "U̶̲̥̅̊,
ǦƠ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊, М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥, Ɣ☺u", etc. you come on a public forum to write with razz characters
and you expect people to take you serious? rubbish! when you are on your BB, you can
type in any rubbish that pleases you....but when writing on a forum, be more sensible
and do away with the gay fonts.

1 Like

Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by corkpikin(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2012
angry angry
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 28, 2012

The advice is what they wanna hear. If we also have problems, we try to get ours too
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Killz1(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2012
This is some bullshit. Learn to mind your fccking business and get a life off NL. If you have a life off here, you'll come to the realisation that this is all virtual and you owe it yourself to sift out useful information and discard the rest. You can't sit behind your computer, analyze peoples posts and deem them whatever. You don't judge people before you know them. So shut tha fcck up!
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by cindyrella(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2012
What the hell is this?
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by ijebabe: 5:21pm On May 28, 2012
Killz.:
This is some bullshit. Learn to mind your fccking business and get a life off NL. If you have a life off here, you'll come to the realisation that this is all virtual and you owe it yourself to sift out useful information and discard the rest. You can't sit behind your computer, analyze peoples posts and deem them whatever. You don't judge people before you know them. So shut tha fcck up!
grin kiss grin
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 6:21pm On May 28, 2012
Killz has finished it
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2012
Wow! Take a look at ♓☺w the truth is stinging U̶̲̥̅̊ f.ool.s dat made a negative comment xpecially dat imbecil.e called coogar. The truth is bitter huh? If U̶̲̥̅̊ cant help it Y nt jump into d lagoon, and U̶̲̥̅̊ killz or wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ re, go suck a mad woman puss.y!
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by coogar: 7:47pm On May 28, 2012
dollyangel: Wow! Take a look at ♓☺w the truth is stinging U̶̲̥̅̊ f.ool.s dat made a negative comment xpecially dat imbecil.e called coogar. The truth is bitter huh? If U̶̲̥̅̊ cant help it Y nt jump into d lagoon, and U̶̲̥̅̊ killz or wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ re, go suck a mad woman puss.y!

your disjointed way of writing is actually better than your level of reasoning.
you're so poor in spirit, rainbow appears to you in black and white....
this is what happens when a child lacks the nutrients while growing up.
the vitamins needed for your brain power was nowhere to be found.
disgusting butt-breath!
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2012
Make no mistake. I'm original.
Re: If Only People Were Holy As They Claimed To Be Here On Nairaland by richy5(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2012
dollyangel: U̶̲̥̅̊ killz or wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ re, go suck a mad woman puss.y!
U mUst be a fartknocker 4 refusing to heed to the fact...asspeddler

(1) (Reply)

‎®‎¾ She Changed But I Still L♥ve Her What Should I Do ‎‏¼©‏ / Too Late To Love Her Again / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.