Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria (11406 Views)

Sunni Rebels Desecrate Grave And Exhume Body Of Noble Companion In Syria / Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria / Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
maclatunji: ^You seem desperate. Are there people working against Bashar's regime from within and outside Syria? Yes. Has Bashar played into their hands by employing instruments of coercion instead of subtle diplomacy? Yes! Hence, it is time for him to go. Asking him to stay is asking for a long-drawn war that will cost hundreds of thousands of lives. You with your insight should see that. In case you don't get where I am coming from, let me tell you that I am only interested in getting the violence and unnecessary killings stopped.

Your ideas and opinions will only ensure that they continue as long as Bashar is in power. I am saying let Bashar step down; even for his brother or cousin or whatever and let the killings stop.

there is no desperation on my side.i am not syrian afterall and i am only passionate about spreading the facts i know of and convincing others.

it is easier said than done that bashar should step down.syria has a very strong military.for those armed groups to be able to continue their mission,you know very well they have backers from the outside.even if we assume that bashar steps down,and his own brother or cousin takes charge as president,what guaranty is there that those same outside forces would not continue their armed campaign in killing civilians and destruction and placing responsibility on the new government to create pressure? the problem in syria is not a personal issue.if today bashar agrees to cut ties with the islamic republic of iran,stop his support for hezbollah in lebanon,closes the offices of hamas and palestinian groups in syria and submit to the dictate of the west,believe me there would be a workable peace plan that will see bashar remaining president for years to come.the issue is not personal but strategy and plan.so even if someone close to bashar comes,i do not see that as a solution.besides,i strongly believe that it is the right of the syrian people to decide who is to lead them.it is not for the west or you and i to say.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
vedaxcool: Sometimes stuffs like these is what people use to discredit religion, when truth is severely distorted just to fool none save themselves, when one sees the on-going conflicts you only see Hypocrisy and fanaticism, first we had expected the mumu Iran regime which pretends to support freedom to have cautioned their puppet ( off course Bashar manipulates the Iranians just like toys, his game plan has always been to use the Iranians as a lever to controlling the west all this years knowing that once syria falls to non-Iranian infulence Iran becomes more isolated), the funny thing remains this Iranians have continued to pump weapons to the thug Bashar ( because he didn't shale olmert wat a joke) without any demands off accountability or even caution on the growing deaths, yet with all their foolishness of supporting freedom they prefer seeing an animal as long as he is a heretical shia ( bashar type of shia worships Ali out rightly). The truth remains till now Bashar thugs are still bombading Houla where the recent massacre took place, when the chips are down he will be booted out in a more disgraceful manner than Gaddafi, here is a dictator who runs a Police state in which neighbors spy on each other etc out of fear, here is a man who tortures his own people to keep them in line, depriving them of their rights, the arab spring embolden them to ask for their right and indeed oppression is worse than slaughter, may Allah bring the fall of the tyrant and humiliate those who slaughterers the innocents amin.

someone is comparing an alliance between countries and governments (Iran and Syria) and their cooperation and weapons supply to what countries like saudi arabia,qatar and the west are doing in supplying weapons to armed groups and terrorists who blow themselves up in syria.the government in any country is the legitimate body to deal with and have relations-not armed terrorists.it has being reported that those slaughtered in houla are Shia and Alawite civilians.is bashar killing his own people and supporters?

as for you claiming the alawites worship Imam Ali (as),that is their business even though as a Shia myself that is un-islamic.but i must tell you that neither you or myself have any proof or evidence to implicate them.i have heard the rumor a long time ago even before i became Shia myself that the alawites worship Imam Ali (as).but it is not confirmed.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
LagosShia:

someone is comparing an alliance between countries and governments (Iran and Syria) and their cooperation and weapons supply to what countries like saudi arabia,qatar and the west are doing in supplying weapons to armed groups and terrorists who blow themselves up in syria.the government in any country is the legitimate body to deal with and have relations-not armed terrorists.it has being reported that those slaughtered in houla are Shia and Alawite civilians.is bashar killing his own people and supporters?

as for you claiming the alawites worship Imam Ali (as),that is their business even though as a Shia myself that is un-islamic.but i must tell you that neither you or myself have any proof or evidence to implicate them.i have heard the rumor a long time ago even before i became Shia myself that the alawites worship Imam Ali (as).but it is not confirmed.

Truly all ur post in this thread has been to me, not what I take seriosly, u are very much free to believe Bashar is the forerunner of your hidden imam, I am not going to debate what u choose to believe, but atleast save us your hypocrisy when next u post, Iran and Syria are two govt doing business, so is America and Isreal, when Allah calls these people to account for their crimes they won't be saved by their own deciet or yours for that matter, when we cannot state the truth for shallow reasons makes strong indictment against what we claim to defend. And keep hearing reports that the houla victims are Alwawites, we know only you can hear such "reports" atleast the Syrian regime would know their money is well spent on Propaganda.

The iranian regime has exposed itself as being just a vehicle of hypocrisy that ignores "freedom" when it doesn't serve their interest. The liars claimed oh look at the arabs we spurred their revolution, but when it came to Syria, it must be the devil behind this! Plain hypocrisy indeed, then tomorrow they assume they can claim occupying a higher moral ground than their enemies when in fact they are just greedy extensions of the word hypocrisy, seeing the death of Syrians only make them happy that their ally remains in power, forgeting that Allah will grant victory to the oppress, the same Syrian regime that arms criminal entities known as the Shabiha to kill its opponent since the begining, may Allah bring a disgraceful end to the murder Bashar! Amin
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
vedaxcool:

Truly all ur post in this thread has been to me, not what I take seriosly, u are very much free to believe Bashar is the forerunner of your hidden imam, I am not going to debate what u choose to believe, but atleast save us your hypocrisy when next u post, Iran and Syria are two govt doing business, so is America and Isreal, when Allah calls these people to account for their crimes they won't be saved by their own deciet or yours for that matter, when we cannot state the truth for shallow reasons makes strong indictment against what we claim to defend. And keep hearing reports that the houla victims are Alwawites, we know only you can hear such "reports" atleast the Syrian regime would know their money is well spent on Propaganda.

i have never come across such a funny joke as yours.bashar is leading a secular government in syria that has nothing to do with religion-not even his alawite sect.how can you make a claim linking bashar to the Imam Mahdi (ajtfs)?

israel is an illegal entity in the middle east that established itself through ethnic cleansing and displacement of the palestinian people majority of whom are sunnis.the western propaganda is to turn away the attention from israel as the enemy of arabs and muslims and create a sectarian divide between sunnis and shia.also,the demonization of iran as a shia country plays into the sectarian fears and emotions of sunnis.dont forget the help shia iran has offered to sunni palestinians.so please next time,dont divert and loose focus-the enemy is still israel.and america having relations with israel (a fabricated illegal entity) is not the same as two normal countries having relations.

The iranian regime has exposed itself as being just a vehicle of hypocrisy that ignores "freedom" when it doesn't serve their interest. The liars claimed oh look at the arabs we spurred their revolution, but when it came to Syria, it must be the devil behind this! Plain hypocrisy indeed, then tomorrow they assume they can claim occupying a higher moral ground than their enemies when in fact they are just greedy extensions of the word hypocrisy, seeing the death of Syrians only make them happy that their ally remains in power, forgeting that Allah will grant victory to the oppress, the same Syrian regime that arms criminal entities known as the Shabiha to kill its opponent since the begining, may Allah bring a disgraceful end to the murder Bashar! Amin

syria should not be an exception and the wish of the syrian people must be respected by all side.you can talk against iran as you like because their position on syria does not serve the interest of your sectarian sentiments which overlap with the schemes of the west.if millions of syrians go to the streets to protest against bashar,the entire world including myself and iran you are criticizing will stand by the syrian people.until,then keep your criticism.it does not hold water.it is an imagination you are building on.the fact remains that the crisis in syria presently does not manifest the will and aspirations of the syrian people.the free syrian army,the syrian opposition led by burhan ghalyoon and the istanbul summit are tools in the hands of the west.i am sure the syrian people are not aspiring to sell their souls to zionist and western slavery under the pretext of hating bashar and wanting "democracy".

an essential question that needs to be answered to expose who is the true hypocrite:

what does a tyrannical dictatorial authoritarian monarchy in saudi arabia got to do with sending weapons,terrorists and suicide bombers into syria? what does saudi arabia got to do with "helping democracy" in syria? at least iran is a theocracy confined by islamic beliefs with a democratically elected president and parliament.elections are at least held.the islamic regime in iran overthrew the king who was also a western puppet.iran helps palestinians and lebanese against occupation.iran has inspired the arabs and their revolutions thanks to the 1979 islamic revolution.what has saudi arabia done?saudi arabia exports wahhabism,terrorism,sectarianism,discord,western schemes and strife among muslims and has an un-islamic monarchy with no basis in islam.

the sectarian hatred of the wahhabi is so clear.the wahhabis have placed their souls as servants of the west and the zionists.they sow discord even among muslims to achieve their aims and serve their masters' interests in the west and in israel to ensure a tool and puppet takes power in syria and syria joins their alliance of slavery.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
President: Imam Khomeini considered Israel spine of new colonialism

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday that Imam Khomeini was considering Zionist regime as a spine of new colonialism and a symbol of all evils.

[img]http://abna.ir/a/uploads/121/4/121423_m.jpg[/img]

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - He made the remarks in a meeting with foreign guests for commemorating 23rd anniversary of Imam Khomeini's sad demise in Tehran.

"Imam khomeini revived the sprite of anti arrogance for the world freedom and justice seekers and well understood that Zionist regime is the backbone of new colonialism," Ahmadinejad said.

He said late Imam Khomeini was considering Zionists as symbol of colonialism, arrogance, slavery and all historical evils.

"Imam Khomeini addressed and provoked the nature of all human beings, therefore all moderate, truth and perfection seekers of the world responded to his calls for justice".

"The divine figures are above all boundaries of geography, color and religions," Ahmadinejad said citing Imam Khomeini. "The Imam stood up for the freedom of all human beings not only for Muslims. Therefore, he belongs to entire Muslim nations in addition to Iranians."

/106

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=319013
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
@Maclatunji

do you support NATO military intervention in Syria to take down bashar al-assad as we saw in libya against gaddafi?

anyone is free to answer the above question.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by maclatunji: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
^I support the following steps for Syria:
1. Having a comprehensive ceasefire that both parties will respect.

2. Having a grand peace meeting that will last for about a month with 20 negotiators from all sides engaged in the Syrian conflict as well as diplomats from all 5 permanent members of the United Nations' Security Council, Germany, Iran, Lebanon, the Arab League's representatives and Kofi Annan as chief negotiator.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
^
so in clear terms,you do not support NATO or american military operation or attack against syria to bring presumably the end of bashar al-assad's rule as we saw in libya?
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by maclatunji: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
I don't support regime change induced by external military intervention. In addition, I would support international peace keepers that are well-equipped to keep the peace. Countries like Nigeria, Indonesia, South Africa, Brazil can provide troops. You can see that I don't support Libya-style invasion of Syria but I would support an international peace-keeping force.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
maclatunji: I don't support regime change induced by external military intervention. In addition, I would support international peace keepers that are well-equipped to keep the peace. Countries like Nigeria, Indonesia, South Africa, Brazil can provide troops. You can see that I don't support Libya-style invasion of Syria but I would support an international peace-keeping force.

good answer!

now can you explain to us why are the syrian opposition groups outside of syria led by burhan ghalyoon,and the terrorist group known as the "free syrian army" and their backers in saudi arabia and qatar are calling for NATO involvement in syria? can you tell us why saudi arabia and the french under sarkozy presented a plan to obama to bomb bashar's presidential palace,which obama refused?

do you now see that those causing the violence in syria do not represent the aspirations of the syrian people?do you think the syrian people in their majority (who rallied in support of their president and against foreign interference)would want NATO to interfere in syria and bomb their country? do you think they want foreign interference by the west that could see the entire middle east engulfed in war? do you think they want foreign interference in what could result in civil war in syria?do you think they want foreign interference in what could only lead to wider shia-sunni strife?

please be honest here and i want you to condemn the terrorist groups backed by the wahhabi kingdoms aka zionist arabs to cause mayhem and bloodshed in syria.

[b]Take note:[/b]there are foreign wahhabi terrorists in syria and alqaeda fighters too be precise.those too just like "democratic saudi arabia" and qatar (the main culprits in terrorism against syria) are fighting for "democracy" in syria.LOL.what a big joke.there are fighters from libya,lebanon,yemen,tunisia and other countries.is bashar going to negotiate with those terrorists also?
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
"‘Houla massacre an intelligence plot by Western politicians’

Leader of Russia’s Communist Party says the recent massacre in the Syrian village, Houla, which killed over 100 people, is an intelligence plot concocted by the Western politicians.

Gennady Zyuganov noted that some Western politicians and media outlets have created a hysteria on the massacre which took place in the western village of Houla on May 25.

The Russian politician strongly condemned what he considered as "a blatant provocation" in Syria and asked for an international probe into the crime, which he believed would sooner or later turn out to be related to the Western intelligence, like what happened in Yugoslavia, Libya, and Afghanistan.

The Communist leader also condemned the Western states for their quick accusation of the Syrian government, even before the results of the preliminary investigation into the massacre were disclosed, particularly that the reporters and international observers could not give any evidence proving the presence of heavy weaponry in the area.

Meanwhile, a Syrian government investigation into the massacre showed that anti-Damascus armed groups were responsible for the killings of over hundred people, including dozens of women and children.

The head of the inquiry, Brigadier General Qassem Jamal Suleiman, said on Thursday that between 600 and 800 armed terrorists used heavy machinery to carry out the attacks.

Suleiman also said that there was no evidence to indicate that artillery bombing by Syrian forces had led to the bloodshed, and blamed the armed groups for the massive loss of life as part of a plan to “eliminate the presence of the government [in the area] totally and turn it into a region out of government control."

SAB/SS

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/06/01/244120/houla-massacre-a-western-plot/
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by maclatunji: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2012
No doubt Syria is swarming with all sorts of foreign operatives. However, just as you claim it is wrong to blame the Syrian government for the Houla Massacre without proper investigation and evidence, I would also say it is wrong to blame the rebels without due process of finding out the people behind this evil act. The most important thing here is to stop the bloodshed first. Blame and punishment can be determined in the future if there is peace.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2012
maclatunji: No doubt Syria is swarming with all sorts of foreign operatives. However, just as you claim it is wrong to blame the Syrian government for the Houla Massacre without proper investigation and evidence, I would also say it is wrong to blame the rebels without due process of finding out the people behind this evil act. The most important thing here is to stop the bloodshed first. Blame and punishment can be determined in the future if there is peace.

lets put the houla massacre aside since "we have to wait".but those who are now talking about waiting didn't know that when they were accusing the government of responsibility.

what about the suicide bombings in syria that the armed opposition have claimed responsibility? what about the Shia pilgrims that have been kidnapped?what about the beheadings that we have watched of civilians who support the government? do you think these are the people to negotiate with?or do you think they can accept a compromise when they are sent for destruction?can bashar form a unity government with terrorists for instance?

honestly speaking,i am supporting bashar to wipe the terrorists out.these are the same terrorists who blow themselves up in markets in iraq to kill shia.the same ones who blow themselves up in pakistan and afghanistan during Ashura to kill Shia.they are no different from boko haram that we have here attacking churches and killing innocent christians.the terrorists should be dealt with.Islam does not teach us to kill those who dont share about beliefs.Islam only teaches us to defend ourselves if attacked.we are not to force anyone to believe or die.that is un-islamic as evident from many verses in the Holy Quran.it is time we speak out against the terror of wahhabism especially emanating from saudi arabia.it is time.otherwise,non-muslims will keep confusing all muslims for al-qaeda terrorists and other wahhabi oriented terrorist groups.the image of Islam is at stake.you dont let these brutes give us a bad image to the extent that even when we have a just cause to defend once we take up weapons,we are still referred to as terrorists.the wahhabis are being used by the west and their effect too is being used by the west for propaganda and to tarnish the image of muslims.

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2012
LagosShia:

i have never come across such a funny joke as yours.bashar is leading a secular government in syria that has nothing to do with religion-not even his alawite sect.how can you make a claim linking bashar to the Imam Mahdi (ajtfs)?

Bros were u reading with your eyes closed? The jokes on u!

LagosShia:
israel is an illegal entity in the middle east that established itself through ethnic cleansing and displacement of the palestinian people majority of whom are sunnis.the western propaganda is to turn away the attention from israel as the enemy of arabs and muslims and create a sectarian divide between sunnis and shia.also,the demonization of iran as a shia country plays into the sectarian fears and emotions of sunnis.dont forget the help shia iran has offered to sunni palestinians.so please next time,dont divert and loose focus-the enemy is still israel.and america having relations with israel (a fabricated illegal entity) is not the same as two normal countries having relations.

Lol! Keep evading the issue, which is clearly u don't have any moral to rebuke America for weaponizing Isreal since to you Iran and syria are two countries doing business, if u assume because Bashar refused to shake Olmert means Bashar is always right, and he is free to kill civilians, then truly u need to re-examine what good and bad means to you or you think because Iran "supports" the Palesteinians means they providing weapons and justifying the continued killing of civilians and their failing to support the opposition who are fighting for freedom is right again leaves us wondering what you consider right and wrong. The coward Bashar couldn't use all his military might and retrieve the golan heights or retaliate at Isreal when they bombed a nuclear site in Syria, we know the best the coward can do is kill his own people that have no weapons to resist him.

LagosShia:
syria should not be an exception and the wish of the syrian people must be respected by all side.you can talk against iran as you like because their position on syria does not serve the interest of your sectarian sentiments which overlap with the schemes of the west.if millions of syrians go to the streets to protest against bashar,the entire world including myself and iran you are criticizing will stand by the syrian people.until,then keep your criticism.it does not hold water.it is an imagination you are building on.the fact remains that the crisis in syria presently does not manifest the will and aspirations of the syrian people.the free syrian army,the syrian opposition led by burhan ghalyoon and the istanbul summit are tools in the hands of the west.i am sure the syrian people are not aspiring to sell their souls to zionist and western slavery under the pretext of hating bashar and wanting "democracy".

an essential question that needs to be answered to expose who is the true hypocrite:

what does a tyrannical dictatorial authoritarian monarchy in saudi arabia got to do with sending weapons,terrorists and suicide bombers into syria? what does saudi arabia got to do with "helping democracy" in syria? at least iran is a theocracy confined by islamic beliefs with a democratically elected president and parliament.elections are at least held.the islamic regime in iran overthrew the king who was also a western puppet.iran helps palestinians and lebanese against occupation.iran has inspired the arabs and their revolutions thanks to the 1979 islamic revolution.what has saudi arabia done?saudi arabia exports wahhabism,terrorism,sectarianism,discord,western schemes and strife among muslims and has an un-islamic monarchy with no basis in islam.

the sectarian hatred of the wahhabi is so clear.the wahhabis have placed their souls as servants of the west and the zionists.they sow discord even among muslims to achieve their aims and serve their masters' interests in the west and in israel to ensure a tool and puppet takes power in syria and syria joins their alliance of slavery.

All gibberish, Iran real interest is having its puppets in places, just like America, they are looking for clients state that would serve their interest, they export weapons to terror groups like hezbollah, who have continued to act like state within a state, yet mr. Two state doing business can't explain why Iran has prefered doing business with a terror group such as Hezbollah, truly hypocrisy only explains this sort of business behavior, then tomorrow this same Iran regime where it seems their supreme (unelected) simply enjoys playing supremacy tussle with Ahmedinejad (one shia I like) by even interfering with normal running of govt makes claim they are an alternative to the current evil way the world is run yet behave just as worse as those they condemn!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

Bros were u reading with your eyes closed? The jokes on u!

Lol! Keep evading the issue, which is clearly u don't have any moral to rebuke America for weaponizing Isreal since to you Iran and syria are two countries doing business, if u assume because Bashar refused to shake Olmert means Bashar is always right, and he is free to kill civilians, then truly u need to re-examine what good and bad means to you or you think because Iran "supports" the Palesteinians means they providing weapons and justifying the continued killing of civilians and their failing to support the opposition who are fighting for freedom is right again leaves us wondering what you consider right and wrong. The coward Bashar couldn't use all his military might and retrieve the golan heights or retaliate at Isreal when they bombed a nuclear site in Syria, we know the best the coward can do is kill his own people that have no weapons to resist him.

All gibberish, Iran real interest is having its puppets in places, just like America, they are looking for clients state that would serve their interest, they export weapons to terror groups like hezbollah, who have continued to act like state within a state, yet mr. Two state doing business can't explain why Iran has prefered doing business with a terror group such as Hezbollah, truly hypocrisy only explains this sort of business behavior, then tomorrow this same Iran regime where it seems their supreme (unelected) simply enjoys playing supremacy tussle with Ahmedinejad (one shia I like) by even interfering with normal running of govt makes claim they are an alternative to the current evil way the world is run yet behave just as worse as those they condemn!

Vedaxcool,

this thread isn't for kids to display ignorance.the supreme leader in Iran is an elected post.

hezbollah is a "terror group" because they are Shia.but hamas in palestine who use the same methods and fight for the same cause against israel (resisting zionist occupation of the land of their forefathers) and also backed by Iran is not a "terror group" because they are sunni.but remember,to israel and america,both hamas and hezbollah are "terror groups".that is the image the wahhabi groups like alqaeda have succeeded in giving groups like hamas and hezbollah who have genuine cause to fight israeli occupation in palestine and lebanon.

israel is not a country.arab countries apart from egypt and jordan do not recognize it.america has succeeded in implanting an alien entity built on occupation and ethnic cleansing of palestinians in the middle east.it is not the same as two government of iran and syria doing business.syria is an established country even if its head is bashar currently.israel is illegal and built on terror and occupation.

just remain silent and let adults discuss.you don't have to show your frustration each time you do not like what you read.sometimes you should learn how to hold your nerves.

by the way,i would like to know why Ahmadinejad is the one Shia you like.what makes you like him?please tell us.you should know Ahmadinejad is a staunch supporter of hezbollah and personally has good ties with them.

take note:[/b]the syrian regime of bashar remains the only arab country that has not made peace with israel to recover its land.the only country that actively and openly supports resistance movements like hamas and hezbollah to resist israel.the only regime that not a sell-out (like the wahhabi kingdoms aka zionist arabs,e.g. saudi arabia and qatar) and even the israelis acknowledge as a source of real danger and threat.the syrians may not engage the israelis directly as even the Quran asks us to first get the needed tools for war before even defending yourself.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by tbaba1234: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2012
I can't even think of a good solution to this crisis. NATO, Bashar or the Syrian opposition government are disasters... The Arabs don't trust the persians; and vice versa...The two parties have to get some kind of cooperation going (even if they don't like each other) but i think the system of leadership in both Iran and the Arab countries won't allow for it.

The best solution will be a regional solution between the Arab nations and Iran for syria. Unfortunately the arab countries in the gulf are too influenced by western powers to neglect their interests and It is hard to trust Iran.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2012
tbaba1234: I can't even think of a good solution to this crisis. NATO, Bashar or the Syrian opposition government are disasters... The Arabs don't trust the persians; and vice versa...The two parties have to get some kind of cooperation going (even if they don't like each other) but i think the system of leadership in both Iran and the Arab countries won't allow for it.

The best solution will be a regional solution between the Arab nations and Iran for syria. Unfortunately the arab countries in the gulf are too influenced by western powers to neglect their interests and It is hard to trust Iran.

is it hard for the zionist arabs (Wahhabi puppets of the US) to trust Iran,or do you think it is hard to trust Iran? is it what you think or what they feel?please clarify.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
tbaba1234: I can't even think of a good solution to this crisis. NATO, Bashar or the Syrian opposition government are disasters... The Arabs don't trust the persians; and vice versa...The two parties have to get some kind of cooperation going (even if they don't like each other) but i think the system of leadership in both Iran and the Arab countries won't allow for it.

You don't really have to think of a good solution, just support Maclatunji's Peace Plan for Syria (MPPS) and you are good-to-go. tongue
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
maclatunji:

You don't really have to think of a good solution, just support Maclatunji's Peace Plan for Syria (MPPS) and you are good-to-go. tongue

Oga,lets just be watching.the solution in syria has to be a military one and Bashar will crush all the wahhabi parasites.there is no way a legitimate government representing the people of a country can negotiate with terrorists sponsored by foreign powers to destabilize the country.may be what we need in Nigeria for our boko haram menace is someone like Bashar al-Assad.he knows how to use the right pesticide to clean out terrorists who don't value human life.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
another example how the wahhabi kingdoms aka zionist arabs are calling for the destruction of syria-calling for their masters in the west to send their "crusader" armies to attack syria.sending terrorists and weapons have failed to destroy syria and overthrow its president.

UNSC must refer Annan plan to Chapter VII resolution: Qatari PM

Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim Al Thani has called on the UN Security Council to refer the Kofi Annan peace plan in Syria to a “Chapter VII resolution,” which could authorize military action.

“We demand the UN Security Council refer the six-point (Annan plan) to Chapter VII so that the international community could assume responsibilities,” said the Qatari premier during the Meeting of Arab Ministerial Committee on Syria in the capital, Doha, on Saturday.

Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter allows the UN Security Council to take necessary measures, including military force, to “maintain or restore international peace and security.”

UN-Arab League envoy to Syria Kofi Annan also attended the Doha meeting on Saturday.

“We request Mr. Annan to set a time frame for his mission (in Syria) because it is unacceptable that massacres and bloodshed continue while the mission is ongoing indefinitely,” Sheikh Jassim stated.

Kofi Annan said in an address to the Arab League that the “specter of an all-out war with a worrying sectarian dimension grows by the day” in Syria.

“The situation is complex and it takes everyone involved in the conflict to act responsibly if the violence is to stop.”

The Arab League meeting in Qatar was held a day after Russian President Vladimir Putin said Moscow opposed some Western governments who had called for the resignation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

“Why are we thinking that if we push the current (Syrian) leadership from power, then tomorrow general wellbeing will begin there,” Putin said during a joint press conference with French President Francois Hollande in Paris on June 1.

“What is happening in Libya? What is happening in Iraq? Has it become safer there? We propose to act in an accurate, balanced manner at least in Syria,” the Russian president stated.

The Syrian government has time and again blamed foreign-sponsored “saboteurs and terrorists” for the unrest that began in March 2011.

HSN/IS

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/06/02/244302/qatar-supports-military-option-in-syria/

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2012
Well since Bashar and cohorts have choosen blood shed using the UN mission as a cover, Bashar will soon end up like Gadaffi, I really pity the Lebanese people who are already at each others throat over the Syrian issue, while the Bashar and his hand men "freedom supporting" Iranians are planning more massacres, killings of innocent, shellings of civillians homes, shedding the blood of women and children, yet presstv is twisting the truth, I use to watch presstv, then I discovered (knowing that it is an Iranian propaganda tool) that they were only good at reporting the Bahrain tomoil ignoring the Syrian one, then when they talk of it, only the words of Bashar seem to be what they can lay their hands on, any sane news outlet, would give both sides of the conflict ears, yet presstv keeps up it lies of deceit, reminding me of the song "how many people soldier go kill" maybe he might decimate the entire rebellious population since he is pest controller, atleast he might then rule over barren lands, who knows, one thing for sure is before he kills off the bulk of the population the international community would have kill off his entire progeny if needs be, to think because one dictator refuses to shake Olmert means he has the right to kill those who are tired of living under his dictatorship is very poor thinking indeed!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: Well since Bashar and cohorts have choosen blood shed using the UN mission as a cover, Bashar will soon end up like Gadaffi, I really pity the Lebanese people who are already at each others throat over the Syrian issue, while the Bashar and his hand men "freedom supporting" Iranians are planning more massacres, killings of innocent, shellings of civillians homes, shedding the blood of women and children, yet presstv is twisting the truth, I use to watch presstv, then I discovered (knowing that it is an Iranian propaganda tool) that they were only good at reporting the Bahrain tomoil ignoring the Syrian one, then when they talk of it, only the words of Bashar seem to be what they can lay their hands on, any sane news outlet, would give both sides of the conflict ears, yet presstv keeps up it lies of deceit, reminding me of the song "how many people soldier go kill" maybe he might decimate the entire rebellious population since he is pest controller, atleast he might then rule over barren lands, who knows, one thing for sure is before he kills off the bulk of the population the international community would have kill off his entire progeny if needs be, to think because one dictator refuses to shake Olmert means he has the right to kill those who are tired of living under his dictatorship is very poor thinking indeed!

keep watching aljazeera and CNN.see the truth here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcf3jWKRWpY
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
^
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the utube video because I dey browse for phone wats in the video? And this days I hardly watch CNN, but what I do is watch here and there and there and . . . Then see what truths one can get, cause the media anywhere in the world serves the interest of its pay masters rathr than the interest of the truth, that is why presstv fails majorly on the Syrian issue by only no giving voice to the opposition even Aljazeera still repeats the govt line of reasoning despite the fact that such line is unreasonable and lies, that is what basic journaism requires, not wat presstv has become a mouth piece for sectarian propaganda and agenda.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the utube video because I dey browse for phone wats in the video? And this days I hardly watch CNN, but what I do is watch here and there and there and . . . Then see what truths one can get, cause the media anywhere in the world serves the interest of its pay masters rathr than the interest of the truth, that is why presstv fails majorly on the Syrian issue by only no giving voice to the opposition even Aljazeera still repeats the govt line of reasoning despite the fact that such line is unreasonable and lies, that is what basic journaism requires, not wat presstv has become a mouth piece for sectarian propaganda and agenda.

the problem with you is simple.you do not stick to the topic.now we are discussing presstv.pulling redherrings to attack different positions of your opponent in a debate is not proper because you end up failing to properly dicuss,highlight and understand the topic at hand and reach a proper conclusion.

presstv is an iranian media outlet.aljazeera is a qatari media outlet.the west have its own outlets.each outlet would broadcast its own point of view.the russians who are backing the syrians have Russia Today (RT).it is then left for you to compare their reports and reach a conclusion.

on syria,it is evident there are foreign hands sending in terrorists and weapons.they are trying to exploit the situation.it is also clear that majority of syrians back their president and oppose foreign intervention and terrorist attacks.you may hate bashar al-assad because he is alawite.i also do not fully support him because i admit he is not democratic and he is authoritarian.but that is not good enough reason for the entire world to conspire to topple him for interests that would suit israel.it doesn't make sense to me.now that pressure is on him,allow him to implement reforms.but no,the zionist arabs would not let that be because they have invested alot already to destroy syria and overthrow him.

in bahrain,you have a western puppet and a zionist arab as king.the western media and the arab media like aljazeera dont pay attention.the majority of bahrainis even before the arab spring are fed-up.they have previously rioted and protested and each time the story is the same and the king comes out with ridiculous plan.naturally presstv would cover the bahraini issue because 70-80% of bahrain are shia and out of that,99% among the shia in bahrain if not 100% are opposed to the king.

in syria,the situation is in a mess because of foreign interference and the violence they sponsor.the multi-religious and multi-ethnic structure of syria.the large support the president of syria still has among syrians from all communities.the israel factor.now there are two camps:the resistance to israel camp led by iran and syria and the zionist arab camp.these are the two sides battling it in syria and even in bahrain to a lesser extent;with the exception that in bahrain,iran and syria are yet to pump in weapons and fighters.the protest in bahrain is still peaceful.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
below is a straightforward,non-sectarian and honest comparison between syria and bahrain on issues that can be seen as common knowledge to many:

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
LagosShia:

the problem with you is simple.you do not stick to the topic.now we are discussing presstv.pulling redherrings to attack different positions of your opponent in a debate is not proper because you end up failing to properly dicuss,highlight and understand the topic at hand and reach a proper conclusion.

presstv is an iranian media outlet.aljazeera is a qatari media outlet.the west have its own outlets.each outlet would broadcast its own point of view.the russians who are backing the syrians have Russia Today (RT).it is then left for you to compare their reports and reach a conclusion.

on syria,it is evident there are foreign hands sending in terrorists and weapons.they are trying to exploit the situation.it is also clear that majority of syrians back their president and oppose foreign intervention and terrorist attacks.you may hate bashar al-assad because he is alawite.i also do not fully support him because i admit he is not democratic and he is authoritarian.but that is not good enough reason for the entire world to conspire to topple him for interests that would suit israel.it doesn't make sense to me.now that pressure is on him,allow him to implement reforms.but no,the zionist arabs would not let that be because they have invested alot already to destroy syria and overthrow him.

in bahrain,you have a western puppet and a zionist arab as king.the western media and the arab media like aljazeera dont pay attention.the majority of bahrainis even before the arab spring are fed-up.they have previously rioted and protested and each time the story is the same and the king comes out with ridiculous plan.naturally presstv would cover the bahraini issue because 70-80% of bahrain are shia and out of that,99% among the shia in bahrain if not 100% are opposed to the king.

in syria,the situation is in a mess because of foreign interference and the violence they sponsor.the multi-religious and multi-ethnic structure of syria.the large support the president of syria still has among syrians from all communities.the israel factor.now there are two camps:the resistance to israel camp led by iran and syria and the zionist arab camp.these are the two sides battling it in syria and even in bahrain to a lesser extent;with the exception that in bahrain,iran and syria are yet to pump in weapons and fighters.the protest in bahrain is still peaceful.

Red hearings really dat is what u are doing, I ask u wat the content of video is, yet we see no response, u spoke of keep watching aljazeera, CNN which I replied to, now u jumping on the Bahrain issue, like an answering machine, as if the Syrians did not started out peacefully, they demonstrated bastard assad respond by sending tanks and snipers just like Gaddafi, u my friend are just acting like beaf, arguing irrationally when the truth is very clear to all. I think Gaddafi should have employed the same claim by refusing handshake with Olmert and then lagosshia would have defended him earnestly, oh dat would have happen, since he is not a shia and not even an ally of Iran! We see what truth represents to you. Russia would simply turn its back on them when the time is ripe or the west will smoke their military assests easily, a real leader knows when to quit, but guess this dictator are usually insane, only willing to war with their citizens instead of Isreal that bombed their facilities (nuclear) some years back, remember members of the syrian army are defecting that was what made the conflict militarize rapidly, so any insane claims that weapons were shipped to Syria to start the war is just being severely dishonest, is just as insane as claiming substantial numbers of terrorist entered Syria to start a war, if it is that easy then Iran would ship truckloads of terrorist to finish off America or Saudi Arabia. The animal Assad will get what is coming to him just like Gaddafi, Gaddafi still had supporters but fail to see that his time will be up sooner than later! Instead of negotiating with the Pests (in lagosshia words) he wants a fight to the finish, forgetting that there is a low the military will follow him to, he sponsors armed gang known as shabiha to kill demonstrators yet he remains a great leader the likes of the Iran regime and lagosshia hails! What a world we live in!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

Red hearings really dat is what u are doing, I ask u wat the content of video is, yet we see no response, u spoke of keep watching aljazeera, CNN which I replied to, now u jumping on the Bahrain issue, like an answering machine, as if the Syrians did not started out peacefully, they demonstrated bastard assad respond by sending tanks and snipers just like Gaddafi, u my friend are just acting like beaf, arguing irrationally when the truth is very clear to all. I think Gaddafi should have employed the same claim by refusing handshake with Olmert and then lagosshia would have defended him earnestly, oh dat would have happen, since he is not a shia and not even an ally of Iran! We see what truth represents to you. Russia would simply turn its back on them when the time is ripe or the west will smoke their military assests easily, a real leader knows when to quit, but guess this dictator are usually insane, only willing to war with their citizens instead of Isreal that bombed their facilities (nuclear) some years back, remember members of the syrian army are defecting that was what made the conflict militarize rapidly, so any insane claims that weapons were shipped to Syria to start the war is just being severely dishonest, is just as insane as claiming substantial numbers of terrorist entered Syria to start a war, if it is that easy then Iran would ship truckloads of terrorist to finish off America or Saudi Arabia. The animal Assad will get what is coming to him just like Gaddafi, Gaddafi still had supporters but fail to see that his time will be up sooner than later! Instead of negotiating with the Pests (in lagosshia words) he wants a fight to the finish, forgetting that there is a low the military will follow him to, he sponsors armed gang known as shabiha to kill demonstrators yet he remains a great leader the likes of the Iran regime and lagosshia hails! What a world we live in!

-it is not my fault you are using a phone.therefore i am obliged to answer your request.get a pc and watch the video.

-the syria protests against Bashar was insignificant and small.hardly up to 10,000 people protested at once.the violence was started by the wahhabi terrorists.

-the number of those who defected are too small to even consider.the fact is bashar would not have survived 16 months of conflict if his army was not strong enough and intact.

-there are large number of terrorists from libya,yemen,tunisia,saudi arabia,jordan,turkey and lebanon that have entered into syria.

-assad is still supported by a majority of syrians.it is his outside enemies (the wahhabi zionist arabs and the west) that are forcing a fabricated revolution that does not exist.

-Assad will remain and come out strong.his people and army are backing him.outside powers are opposing him and russia and china are supporting him.

-a revolution is always made by the people.take iran in 1979 and egypt last year.foreign powers do not need to place sanctions,call for military attack,send in terrorists and weapons and use propaganda to make a so called revolution.a massacre occurred and before anything,all the west are pointing finger at assad.it later came out that the victims died from terrorists who were using knives.and even when terrorists die,they still blame th regime of bashar al-assad.ridiculous.

-Assad will finish those terrorists that blow themselves up to hell.when he is done with them internally,then he'd go after those who sent thm into syria.saudi arabia and qatar should be ready for trouble.

-God bless Bashar al-Assad for killing those wahhabi terrorists.the same ones with the same wahhabi ideology who are blowing themselves in churches in nigeria and in Shia congregations in pakistan and afghanistan and also in iraq.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
"Syrian President Assad on Houla massacre: ‘Not even monsters’ would have carried out killings"

Syrian President Bashar Assad said on Sunday that, despite deep suspicion from the United Nations, the Syrian government had nothing to do with last week's massacre in Houla, where more than 100 people--many of them children--were killed.

"Truthfully, not even monsters would carry out [the crimes] that we have seen, especially the Houla massacre," Assad said in a televised speech to the Syrian parliament in Damascus, his first public comments since the massacre. "There are no Arabic or even human words to describe it. The criminal or criminals who committed this crime and others are not criminals for an hour or criminals for a day, they are constant criminals and are surely planning other crimes."

Assad blamed foreign terrorists for the killings.

"At this time, we are facing a war from abroad," he said. " Dealing with it is different from dealing with people from inside."

"If we don't feel the pain that squeezes our hearts, as I felt it, for the cruel scenes--especially the children--then we are not human beings," Assad continued.

More from the Associated Press transcript:
"We will not be lenient. We will be forgiving only for those who renounce terrorism. ... When a surgeon in an operating room cuts and cleans and amputates, and the wound bleeds, do we say to him, 'Your hands are stained with blood?' Or do we thank him for saving the patient? ... Today we are defending a cause and a country. We do not do this because we like blood. A battle has been forced on us, and the result is this bloodshed that we are seeing."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/assad-houla-syria-massacre-monsters-killings-164012978.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
- how sweet! Assad must be happy that his propaganda has brainwashed certain people indeed, the protest was not up to 10000 then why murder them and send tanks, snipers the entire army for less than 10000 people protesting for their rights? You argument makes "perfect sense" only when addressing people that cannot think, if he is sure of himself less than 10000 people won't matter yet we know that is a flat lie as Syrians demonstrated in their thousands in numerous towns, Assad being a polytheist rushed to quash their voices, only an animal will deploy tanks, snipers etc against unarmed demonstrators bombing their homes, yet the idi0t could do anything when the Isearlis entered his territory and took out an entire nuclear site, the fo0l won't risk war with a well armed opponent who would have simply ended his rule. Yet we see the coward use the entire army to kill and maim demonstrators who according to lagosshia did not even number 10000 and were only demanding their rights, such policy have continued to backfire as sane soldiers will keep defecting, just a few soldiers again defected yet it is taking the Syrian army forever to kill the defectors, just what u sau make sense to you? Cause it doesn't to me! Let me summarize the implausibility of arguement,

- less than 10000 demonstrators demanded for dignity, yet the number was so frightening that Assad deployed tanks, snipers, shabiha, the army and in some instance the navy against such a few number of demonstrators even common sense still ask in shia doctrine do u kill people because they disagree with ur rule even if 1 person demonstrated wat right does Assad have to kill him?

- few army defectors, yet the Syrian Army cannot even defeat them, using all their tanks and weaponry, leaving us with a serious dilemma are children running the Syrian army? We know that remains a lie a substantial part of the Syrian army defected.

- wahabi terrorist were able to make their way into Syria in very huge numbers that they are able to create massacres like houla yet how were they able to enter Syria in such numbers within such a short period of time? Maybe they bribed their way into syria carrying huge numbers of weapons and then settled amongst the Syrians in their villages yet Assad support is so high in those villages and cities that they all kept quiet to show their support, truly none of what u write makes any sense, to move people in such numbers within such a short period of time is not possible, even if Syria border is so porous (which is not the case) it does not explain how easy terrorist entered into villages already under military siege, and make a habit of killing innocent! The case is very clear Syrians are rebelling against bashar, and are taking up arms to demand basic freedoms like choosing their own govt and demonstrating against such a govt.

By the way Bashar would prefer you say Ali bless Bashar Assad, lol grin grin grin. We see how well he kills the wahabi terrorist in houla, it seems even children and women are gunning to join Ashari sorry wahabi terrorist! It seems u wold make a fine citizens in totalitarian states where people are to believe everything the govt says without wanting to think for yourself!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: - how sweet! Assad must be happy that his propaganda has brainwashed certain people indeed, the protest was not up to 10000 then why murder them and send tanks, snipers the entire army for less than 10000 people protesting for their rights? You argument makes "perfect sense" only when addressing people that cannot think, if he is sure of himself less than 10000 people won't matter yet we know that is a flat lie as Syrians demonstrated in their thousands in numerous towns, Assad being a polytheist rushed to quash their voices, only an animal will deploy tanks, snipers etc against unarmed demonstrators bombing their homes, yet the idi0t could do anything when the Isearlis entered his territory and took out an entire nuclear site, the fo0l won't risk war with a well armed opponent who would have simply ended his rule. Yet we see the coward use the entire army to kill and maim demonstrators who according to lagosshia did not even number 10000 and were only demanding their rights, such policy have continued to backfire as sane soldiers will keep defecting, just a few soldiers again defected yet it is taking the Syrian army forever to kill the defectors, just what u sau make sense to you? Cause it doesn't to me! Let me summarize the implausibility of arguement,

-protesters in syria at any given place and time gathering together were not up to 10,000.there are could have been many places such tiny protests took place.but non was significant.

-suicide bombing in syria,armed clashes with the so called "free syrian army",a shipment of weapons headed for rebels in syria arrested by the lebanese government,arming the rebels by saudi arabia and qatar,suicide bomber auction in saudi arabia where a father was selling his sons to go to syria and die,fighting in baba amro and many more heavy clashes,yet those with wahhabi brains want us to believe Assad is fighting protesters and not armed rebels and terrorists.

- less than 10000 demonstrators demanded for dignity, yet the number was so frightening that Assad deployed tanks, snipers, shabiha, the army and in some instance the navy against such a few number of demonstrators even common sense still ask in shia doctrine do u kill people because they disagree with ur rule even if 1 person demonstrated wat right does Assad have to kill him?

-killing those who disagree with your opinion is sunni/wahhabi doctrine.we see the many churches,hussainiyahs and shia mosques targeted by wahhabi suicide bombers simply because those people worship in a different way or have different beliefs.

-10,000 protesters or small crowds are not enough to make a revolution.[b]1 to 2 million people [/b]have gone to the streets several times to show support for their president in major syrian cities.this goes to show syrians still support their president.the west and the wahhabi zionist arabs know that too.so they quickly rushed in to hijack the tiny protests and sent in weapons to spread chaos.their armed terrorists used these small crowds to shoot at the syrian security forces and even killed protesters to blame it on the government.we saw in houla how civilians were massacred just to make sure there is pressure on the regime.

- few army defectors, yet the Syrian Army cannot even defeat them, using all their tanks and weaponry, leaving us with a serious dilemma are children running the Syrian army? We know that remains a lie a substantial part of the Syrian army defected.

-the terrorists are using hide and seek methods to continue the chaos.and if bashar according to a report would have followed the advice of his generals,the mess would have ended a long time ago but it would have cost more civilian lives.

- wahabi terrorist were able to make their way into Syria in very huge numbers that they are able to create massacres like houla yet how were they able to enter Syria in such numbers within such a short period of time? Maybe they bribed their way into syria carrying huge numbers of weapons and then settled amongst the Syrians in their villages yet Assad support is so high in those villages and cities that they all kept quiet to show their support, truly none of what u write makes any sense, to move people in such numbers within such a short period of time is not possible, even if Syria border is so porous (which is not the case) it does not explain how easy terrorist entered into villages already under military siege, and make a habit of killing innocent! The case is very clear Syrians are rebelling against bashar, and are taking up arms to demand basic freedoms like choosing their own govt and demonstrating against such a govt.

-innocent people are being taken hostage by the armed terrorists.

-the most populated places in syria are not in the villages but the three largest cities of damascus,halab and homs.these cities staunchly support bashar.

-we have seen videos online of wahhabi terrorists BEHEADING syrian civilians and policemen who support bashar al-assad.with such terror,which civilian is going to oppose those saudi backed terrorists?common sense is indeed not common.

and here is a report in a gulf newspaper of lebanese Sunnis training their terrorists to infiltrate syria:
http://gulfnews.com/news/region/syria/lebanese-fighter-trains-new-generation-of-jihadis-for-syria-1.1030788

By the way Bashar would prefer you say Ali bless Bashar Assad, lol grin grin grin. We see how well he kills the wahabi terrorist in houla, it seems even children and women are gunning to join Ashari sorry wahabi terrorist! It seems u wold make a fine citizens in totalitarian states where people are to believe everything the govt says without wanting to think for yourself!

keep whining and crying bashar is going nowhere!i talk with facts.that is why i do not engage in t i t-for-tat argument.facts,facts,facts!!!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
LagosShia:

-protesters in syria at any given place and time gathering together were not up to 10,000.there are could have been many places such tiny protests took place.but non was significant.

-suicide bombing in syria,armed clashes with the so called "free syrian army",a shipment of weapons headed for rebels in syria arrested by the lebanese government,arming the rebels by saudi arabia and qatar,suicide bomber auction in saudi arabia where a father was selling his sons to go to syria and die,fighting in baba amro and many more heavy clashes,yet those with wahhabi brains want us to believe Assad is fighting protesters and not armed rebels and terrorists.

Lol when can u ever address any issue raised? First , 100s of thousand of Syrians protested against the male witch Assad's rule, u lied less than 10000 yet u have not explain why this small number elicited such a response from the thug, who deployed tanks, snipers, t
he army and even the Navy in quelling such a small demonstration,this remains a serious blow to the lies that you have been force fed, if not how does any sane individual reacts to such an insignificant number of demonstrators with tanks, massive bombardment etc. The truth remains a significant segment of syrian society had protested against the Assad rule and this was why he reacted like the polytheist scum that he is, by sending huge military assets in fighting unarmed demonstrators, this coward wouldn't never fight the Isrealis that would match him the best the Ali worshiper can do is refuse handshake what a coward!
LagosShia:
-killing those who disagree with your opinion is sunni/wahhabi doctrine.we see the many churches,hussainiyahs and shia mosques targeted by wahhabi suicide bombers simply because those people worship in a different way or have different beliefs.

-10,000 protesters or small crowds are not enough to make a revolution.[b]1 to 2 million people [/b]have gone to the streets several times to show support for their president in major syrian cities.this goes to show syrians still support their president.the west and the wahhabi zionist arabs know that too.so they quickly rushed in to hijack the tiny protests and sent in weapons to spread chaos.their armed terrorists used these small crowds to shoot at the syrian security forces and even killed protesters to blame it on the government.we saw in houla how civilians were massacred just to make sure there is pressure on the regime.

Poor you, can't even answer the question, which remains that one person demonstrate against u does it authorise you according to shia doctrine to kill him? No answer, we need to understand why lies is the only means in proving your claims, truly, first less than 10000 people protested which u claim does not represent the Syrian people, yet it seems the Ashari doctrine calls for them to murdered, if not why should Assad send tanks etc to quell such an "insignificant" protest? We know answering the question is more risky than opening pandoras' box

LagosShia:
-the terrorists are using hide and seek methods to continue the chaos.and if bashar according to a report would have followed the advice of his generals,the mess would have ended a long time ago but it would have cost more civilian lives.

-innocent people are being taken hostage by the armed terrorists.

-the most populated places in syria are not in the villages but the three largest cities of damascus,halab and homs.these cities staunchly support bashar.

-we have seen videos online of wahhabi terrorists BEHEADING syrian civilians and policemen who support bashar al-assad.with such terror,which civilian is going to oppose those saudi backed terrorists?common sense is indeed not common.

and here is a report in a gulf newspaper of lebanese Sunnis training their terrorists to infiltrate syria:
http://gulfnews.com/news/region/syria/lebanese-fighter-trains-new-generation-of-jihadis-for-syria-1.1030788

Lol! I wonder whether u know what the term brainwash means? gringrin simple facts:
- other countries were able to move huge amounts of people accross Syrian border to terrorize, yet this was suppose to have happened before the whole problem started even before the arab spring etc. This same ashari terrorist would live amongst Syrians waiting demonstrations against Assad, yet all this while Assad loyal Syrians did not report sudden influx of terror gangs in their villages and cities, the loyal Assad army did not notice as this people were trooping into Syria, this sort of talk is begining to sound like tales from a psychiatric ward indeed! The same terror gangs would easily slip into already besieged towns with so much ease. I tire for rafidi sense oh! the fact remains even if they are foreign fighters, they remain in small numbers, the real rebels are the Syrian people who are tired of polytheist and his rafidi backers, they are the ones who have picked up weapons against the criminal assad!

- again we are still left with the issue of defectors within the army, there was so insignificant in number that the Syrian army have found it close to impossible to defeat them! All this sort of lie sound worse than the excuse a child will give, the Syrian defectors are substantial in number, that is why it is proving difficult finishing them off easily!

LagosShia:
keep whining and crying bashar is going nowhere!i talk with facts.that is why i do not engage in t i t-for-tat argument.facts,facts,facts!!!
Lol "facts" that u alone have access to, no thank u I will pass on that. And I only suggested u say Ali bless Bashar assad, that is what will make his day,we are witness to how shias stand up for the oppress by labeling them Ashari terrorist even when they are women and children killed by a polytheist! Like I said earlier behavior like these are simply enough discredit to the lies we find the rafidi peddle! When the time come u would see how far the world will tolerate a murderer.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Vedaxcool,the wahhabi terrorist,run! pesticide for wahhabi terrorists is here: grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/663471_bashy_jpg57280fc4c0f216fc6aa1e81f4439e65f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.