Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? (793 Views)

Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi / We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2007
Mr. President. Where do we stand in 20 years? The piranhas. The supreme guards. The oozing fishes of the rule of law. The fighting lawmakers on the eastern coast. The Aondoakaa whale in the clean, clear water. What do they all mean for the next two decades? Remember this guy producing the fishing hooks to clear the oozing fishes? I forgot his name. Was it Riba?something? Well, I see a very bright future for this guy. In a continuation of the present style or may be some uniformed guys empowering him? In twenty years? All these cowries and jewels in the power sector. Something will show for them in 20 years. 揈arlier?you said? I doubt Mr. President. I hope all these cowries are not wasted. But come to think of it. Our folks are used to darkness even at noon. No fussing. No fighting. Nigeria we hail thee! - Frisky Larr. Nigeriannews.com

Can anybody answer this question?

Re: Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2007
Dude, ask of tommorow First.LMAO!!
Re: Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 21, 2007
We both know that the likes of Adedibu, Obj, Olabode goerge, Anenih, Ubas and the rest will still be around tomorrow and for sometime to come. We also know that electricity which is the major bane of developement is not going to improve tomorrow. That's why am curious in knowing whether Nigeria will still be in DARKNESS in 20 years time.
Re: Nigeria: Where Do We Stand In 20 Years Time? by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2007
nuzo:

We both know that the likes of Adedibu, Obj, Olabode goerge, Anenih, Ubas and the rest will still be around tomorrow and for sometime to come. We also know that electricity which is the major bane of developement is not going to improve tomorrow. That's why am curious in knowing whether Nigeria will still be in DARKNESS in 20 years time.

But nuzo, I no longer blame those culprits who have continually stolen from the people for decades now and the new ones who come in to take their seat and repeat the same. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house. The days of the thieves are supposed to be over, the problem is the owner of the house seems to be too busy licking his wounds to notice that it is his turn to do the right thing already. Why do we continue to blame the thieves when the owner of the house does not even know that it is his house and he ought to rise and do kick the theives out without delay?? What part does the owner of the house play in all this? When will the owner of the house stand up for his rights and take action??

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote - Want Him To Be King Of Nigeria / Solution To The Continuous Increase In Petroleum Pump Price? / The Concept Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.