Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Am Just Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Just Confuse (867 Views)

When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / When A Naija Babe Says I don't Bleach,I am just toning(pics) / Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Just Confuse by wynezz(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2012
we ve bein datin for four months now but each time i try to get intimate with her,she refuse claiming dt she has nt done it before.she told me that she is virgin and she cant disflowered till she marry,she neva told me from the beginning abt her virginity yet she agreed to enter intimate relationship wit her. i love her so much bt i cant date without sex i have the intention of marrying her bt how can i stay witout sex it will only make me randy which i dont want .leavin her is hurtin myself nd her bt stayin wit her is to worsen ma ministry.am jst confused ur candid advice pls.
Re: Am Just Confuse by slimyem: 9:17pm On May 28, 2012
if she say she is a virgin,then take her word for it..
If you can't deal the way she wants to deal,then end it!
Btw,what's with your ministry?

1 Like

Re: Am Just Confuse by Mynd44: 10:43pm On May 28, 2012
If you cant hold yourself, is it right to cheat? Just tell her your stance and walk out of the relationship. That is the thing with life, you have options

1 Like

Re: Am Just Confuse by greedie1(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2012
Op, i understand u need a regular dose of se.x to stay alive? Luk 4 someone who has d same needs as u.... If u cant cope in a no-sex-relationship den butt out
Re: Am Just Confuse by wynezz(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2012
thank u all 4 ur advice,she jst told me dt since i cnnt wait 4 her.dt we shld quit.
Re: Am Just Confuse by Mynd44: 9:48pm On May 29, 2012
wynezz: thank u all 4 ur advice,she jst told me dt since i cnnt wait 4 her.dt we shld quit.
Smart girl

2 Likes

Re: Am Just Confuse by bekay911(f): 11:20pm On May 29, 2012
u dont av to force her
Re: Am Just Confuse by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On May 29, 2012
bekay911: u dont av to force her

Hw fr? when are u seeing me so we do dat tin? wink wink
Re: Am Just Confuse by uniqueren(f): 12:14am On May 30, 2012
u knw exactly wat to do, bt GEJ's speech has being confusing u abi ;Du knw exactly wat to do, bt GEJ's speech has being confusing u abi

(1) (Reply)

IS This Guy Sharp Or Stingy? / If You Find Out Your Bf/gf Is Cheating What Will You Do? / It's Complicated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.