Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? (6133 Views)

Poll: Rate Jonathan's Administration

Very Good: 6% (13 votes)
Average: 10% (22 votes)
Poor: 16% (33 votes)
Failure: 22% (45 votes)
Visionless: 44% (89 votes)
This poll has ended

Governor Wike And Abandoned Projects. An Administration Making Common Sense. / Governor Wike And Abandoned Projects. An Administration making Common sense. / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by oputaemma: 1:24pm On May 29, 2012
GEJ is a mistake that Nigerians ve made ,seems not to know his left from right, has never taken any step in d right direction. I think we need change, if this all democracy has to offer then I will prefer d military. cool
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Sealeddeal(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2012
Reading some posts here is just waste of time as some people dat do post sth are educated fools.hw can somebody expected govt of 1yr in office to increase power supply frm 2000MW to around 40000 of SA capacity?the person didnt ask the number of years it took SA to do it to dat extent.y dnt we blame our past leaders and beg BH,which are present obstruction,to give space for development? We'll better create ACN/CPC section here cos i see its only unreasonable aggressor who cant jst see good way to criticise.even if u dnt want to commend GEJ,then blame him on his failure and not the failure of past govt.GEj has done well.i still give him an unwavering support.Even though wat he has done is still not enough,i still believe dat b4 his time elapse of President,he'must have put nigeria on a path of growth.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by queensmith: 1:42pm On May 29, 2012
Tgirl4real: Sincerely, am still dumbfounded at the president's speech. Our president has indded lost focus with his cassava bread n local rice agenda. Funny, d prices of these comodity are on the increase daily. Could you believe a derica of beans being sold for N200?

I still wonder if we have a leader in this country. Who are those that make up JOnathan's board of advisory? Cos they are as brainless as their leader. The guy isn't sharp at all. Must he pack all the project together at once? Can't he focus on 1 or 2 projects.

He hasn't been able to achieve one tangible thing.

And What da hell!!! UNILAG now MKO Uni...the biggest joke of the century

Derica? I've forgotten is that the long can? AH! when did it stop being 120 for the big bowl? lol

I dont think im going back home if everything is going to cost an arm and a leg oooo, ah
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by boysy(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2012
All dis post on NL to me is a waste of time because non has gone to d presidency. And to my assessement d govt is not stagnated whether 4ward or backward is moving. Keep praying 4 Nigeria. But I'm not happy as we don't av light on Democracy day. Shame to PHCN.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by member479760: 1:57pm On May 29, 2012
Black countries never achieved anything good on this earth and they will never achieve anything good without the total intervention of the white people.

Tribalism will not allows us to achieve anything good, our president, their president, our oil, we feeding them, we want our country etc. Just name one black country on this earth that is developed or even developing? NONE!

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 29, 2012
Sealeddeal: beg BH,which are present obstruction,to give space for development?
After calling people such derogatory insulting names one would be deceived to think that you are at the very least at par with them, but no. and by this shiitt above Boko Haramm is responsible for the millions being stolen per second in the country? Or the subsidy scam? Or the MAULAGging of UNILAG? Or the gross negligence and irresponsibilty Jonathan has practiced over the revelation of Boko Haram members and their sponsors? Bros you are a shame.
Sealeddeal: We'll better create ACN/CPC section here cos i see its only unreasonable aggressor who cant jst see good way to criticise
It's no surprise you see just this given your acute myopia.
Sealeddeal: even if u dnt want to commend GEJ,then blame him on his failure and not the failure of past govt.
Again your myopia is astounding bros. If you don't know let me tell you that Jonathan has inheritted the failure(s) of past governments. It's his job to set things right. And as for your ACN/CPC comment (let me first shake my head), if you can't stand opposition don't go into politics. Rival parties oppose, contest and criticise; that's what they do.
Sealeddeal: GEj has done well
Really? In what areas? Please enlighten me(us).
Sealeddeal: i still give him an unwavering support
IMVHO, not only are you myopic you are ignorant, shallow and synonimically, small minded.
Sealeddeal: Even though wat he has done is still not enough
That's relative. In my book, he has done more than enough to merit a stone cold impeachment.
Sealeddeal: i still believe dat b4 his time elapse of President,he'must have put nigeria on a path of growth.
Yeah right, and Taiye Taiwo is really 27 years old.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2012
Yes indeed he is..

The truth is that people are only seeing the bad due to Buharis Boko Haram menace... We may not be seeing an instant transformation but let me say this now, I am holding onto hope that Jonathan would surprise us.. He has slowly but surely ignored Boko Haram and is focused on other aspects of society.. I know i cant point to this or that right now but Rome wasnt built is a year..

All I can do is support him and pray he succeeds.. Atleast i would rather have him than a Military government..
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by baslone: 2:15pm On May 29, 2012
4000 Megawatts powers the great Kaaba in Mecca,it also powers London's Heathrow Airport

If our dream is to achieve 4000 megawatts which ordinarily powers specific buildings
elsewhere and we are aspiring to be one of the greatest 20 economies by 2020,i think we'd better stop the joke.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by sanchez4eva: 2:17pm On May 29, 2012
GEJ is a big idiot...He is a very confused man taking advice from foolish people....All his actions shw that he has no clue on hw to lead a country...He is τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ king of fools

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by MrGlobe(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2012
Yes... The jonathan administration is making swift and massive progress...... only that its backwards
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by kellyrow200(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2012
NA WA FOR NIGERIA OOOOOOOOO shocked
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by coded777: 3:02pm On May 29, 2012
@Topic.
Yes. Mr. Presidents administration is making a huge progress though 'covertly'. Only those with an indepth insight could possibly see this.
I couldn't have added that 9ja is a time bomb sha.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by OAM4J: 3:04pm On May 29, 2012
1 step forward 20 backward.

The administration is a failure because of his inability to deal with corruption.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2012
Progress from Retardeen?
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by fortyfeet(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2012
solidbroda: 0.0000000000000000001% failure
you have a veeee.....ery pooooo.....or understanding of elementary mathematics unless you are saying on the other hand 99.9999999999999999999 % success/progress.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by vanstanzy(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2012
Guy no ask me, boys dey vex!
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by tonymariao(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2012
Mehn l don tire 4 dis ljaw man...he's confused!
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by nsiadi: 3:38pm On May 29, 2012
The beauty of democracy is unlimited
It allows some people to rule, some to complain, some to protest, some to agitate
Unfortunately some people who invoke baboons, tortoise, & dogs have forgotten that the man in charge read Zoology
He can take care of all--domestic, wild & cross breeds.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Sealeddeal(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2012
fresh_dude: After calling people such derogatory insulting names one would be deceived to think that you are at the very least at par with them, but no. and by this shiitt above Boko Haramm is responsible for the millions being stolen per second in the country? Or the subsidy scam? Or the MAULAGging of UNILAG? Or the gross negligence and irresponsibilty Jonathan has practiced over the revelation of Boko Haram members and their sponsors? Bros you are a shame. It's no surprise you see just this given your acute myopia.Again your myopia is astounding bros. If you don't know let me tell you that Jonathan has inheritted the failure(s) of past governments. It's his job to set things right. And as for your ACN/CPC comment (let me first shake my head), if you can't stand opposition don't go into politics. Rival parties oppose, contest and criticise; that's what they do.Really? In what areas? Please enlighten me(us).IMVHO, not only are you myopic you are ignorant, shallow and synonimically, small minded.That's relative. In my book, he has done more than enough to merit a stone cold impeachment.Yeah right, and Taiye Taiwo is really 27 years old.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by fortyfeet(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2012
for how long will you remain dumbfounded? in my place, you don't send a child (GEJ) on an errand to deliver a bag of salt (GOOD GOVERNANCE) and send rain (BOKO HARAM) after him. that is our case with GEJ.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Sealeddeal(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2012
fresh_dude: After calling people such derogatory insulting names one would be deceived to think that you are at the very least at par with them, but no. and by this shiitt above Boko Haramm is responsible for the millions being stolen per second in the country? Or the subsidy scam? Or the MAULAGging of UNILAG? Or the gross negligence and irresponsibilty Jonathan has practiced over the revelation of Boko Haram members and their sponsors? Bros you are a shame. It's no surprise you see just this given your acute myopia.Again your myopia is astounding bros. If you don't know let me tell you that Jonathan has inheritted the failure(s) of past governments. It's his job to set things right. And as for your ACN/CPC comment (let me first shake my head), if you can't stand opposition don't go into politics. Rival parties oppose, contest and criticise; that's what they do.Really? In what areas? Please enlighten me(us).IMVHO, not only are you myopic you are ignorant, shallow and synonimically, small minded.That's relative. In my book, he has done more than enough to merit a stone cold impeachment.Yeah right, and Taiye Taiwo is really 27 years old.
.......throwing simple abuse maybe helpful sometimes atleast to make people think u've some point to make.i've learnt to neglect dem.when i say that GEJ is making process,i didnt say it b4 presidential adress.so i feel,u should've seen them bt if not,go back and read it.equally,i see u as being tribalistic cos when i mentioned BH as being an obstruction to development,u refuted it cos it seem u dnt regard north as part of nigeria bt if u do,one would be made to feel ur inability to understand the import of security to development.GEJ inherited corruption and if u knw what it means to prosecuted a corrupt nigeria especially the men among them in democratic govt,u'l not be sitting on ur chair and talk nonsense.GEJ is only interested in closing those loophole thru which nigerian money are being looted.without being told,i knw dat nobody can prosecute corrupt nigerian and come out with result.sometimes,it might even be taken as politically motivated cos some people u champion theri course might be among...and finally,if u are ashame of progress,go and hide because u appear like people dat want nigeria to continue being bad so dat they'll see news to share or some insult to throw.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 29, 2012
Sealeddeal: .......throwing simple abuse maybe helpful sometimes atleast to make people think u've some point to make.i've learnt to neglect dem.when i say that GEJ is making process,i didnt say it b4 presidential adress.so i feel,u should've seen them bt if not,go back and read it.equally,i see u as being tribalistic cos when i mentioned BH as being an obstruction to development,u refuted it cos it seem u dnt regard north as part of nigeria bt if u do,one would be made to feel ur inability to understand the import of security to development.GEJ inherited corruption and if u knw what it means to prosecuted a corrupt nigeria especially the men among them in democratic govt,u'l not be sitting on ur chair and talk nonsense.GEJ is only interested in closing those loophole thru which nigerian money are being looted.without being told,i knw dat nobody can prosecute corrupt nigerian and come out with result.sometimes,it might even be taken as politically motivated cos some people u champion theri course might be among...and finally,if u are ashame of progress,go and hide because u appear like people dat want nigeria to continue being bad so dat they'll see news to share or some insult to throw.
I can't argue with you, I refuse to be dragged down to your level and be beaten there.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Proxytalk: 5:48pm On May 29, 2012
Gej is making a lot of progress especially policy wise, though he need to overhual efcc . All of you insulting our president for no just cause instead of praying for him hmm... if not out of ignorance, may you all receive greater damnation from your yonger generation.
children without home training . How are u ppl going to rule during ur time . may God help all of you.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Some top shots are just sponsoring people to distabilize and make GEJ tenure look visionless but the truth is that d south south are d owners of d oil, THEY DESERVE TO RPODUCE A PRESIDENT, SAY WHAT EVER U LYK, DO WHAT EVER U LYK BUT D TRUTH IS THAT GEJ RULESSSSSSSS. PEACE IS NOT D ABSENCE OF WAR, NO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA HAS EVER WORKED UNDER SUCH PRESSURE AS GEJ AND HE DOING REALLY WELL. TAKE IT OR LEAVE, GEJ IS D PRESIDENT OF NIGEERIA AND IF U HATE HIM, LOOK FOR THE CLOSEST SUCK AWAY AND SUCK IT DRY. BLOOODYYYY LOOOOSERS. GEJ , KIP UP D GOOD WORK. FOR ME I RATE HIM 10/10. VERY GOOOOD
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by funkei: 6:23pm On May 29, 2012
I think a lot of Nigerians are too much in a hurry to carpet our leaders, as we expect a quantum change. The Govt. is making steady progress and should be encouraged. I travel very often and most of the airports are undergoing a facelift(Lag, Owerri, Enugu and the rests). I drove from Asaba to Lagos three days ago and reached Lagos at 12 miday after leaving by 7am. The road has improved greatly. Let us be positive afterall the stories we hear from Syria shld make us thank our leaders at all levels. I believe our greatest grouse with the GEJ is his seemingly incapacity to fight corruption. Corruption is so deep rooted and such a monster and should be fought tactfully. A keen knowledge of this Country has shown that any Govt. that wants to fight corruption headlong is usually the victim. Ask Buhari and reflect on the that of the Murtala regime. Let us look at the structure of the Country and why are the local Govts almost quiescent with all the allocation they receive. If GEJ tries to fight corruption the way a lot of us want, his Govt will come down fast. The Country is held by corruption and any Govt that wants to wrestle corruption would be cut short. Let us pray and continue to put pressure on all levels of govt for good governance. No Leader can change the country overnight particularly with various forces and intrigue. As we speak, various forces want to pull the govt. down, as if there is a magic wand to the decay that has plagued the country for decades.
Lets give the Govt some encouragement and continue to watch and critisise constructivley.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Pataki: 6:32pm On May 29, 2012
Proxytalk: Gej is making a lot of progress especially policy wise, though he need to overhual efcc . All of you insulting our president for no just cause instead of praying for him hmm... if not out of ignorance, may you all receive greater damnation from your yonger generation.
children without home training . How are u ppl going to rule during ur time . may God help all of you.

Who is this madman?!

Has GEJ prayed for himself? The prayers made on his behalf recently in church by Rev. Akinola, did your foolish president say amen to it?

You were definitely trained not to use your brain at all. Mad goat!
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by tonymariao(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2012
Proxytalk: Gej is making a lot of progress especially policy wise, though he need to overhual efcc . All of you insulting our president for no just cause instead of praying for him hmm... if not out of ignorance, may you all receive greater damnation from your yonger generation.
Some ppl have lost simple etiquette...too bad!
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by usmanjaji(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2012
When M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ parents were young they shouted UP NEPA, when Ȋ̝̊̅ was also young Ȋ̝̊̅ shouted UP NEPA and am pretty sure M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ children will do thesame.. Nigeria has failed Jonah is failing.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 30, 2012
nakedall: Black countries never achieved anything good on this earth and they will never achieve anything good without the total intervention of the white people.

Tribalism will not allows us to achieve anything good, our president, their president, our oil, we feeding them, we want our country etc. Just name one black country on this earth that is developed or even developing? NONE!

Come on will you shut your dirty ignorant mouth you know-nothing creep. BLACK AFRICANS invented writing, architecture, mining, iron-smelting, the sciences, laws, and even religion. The very CALENDAR we use today was invented in East Africa. The first mathematical calculation on earth was made by an African woman. (See Ishango bone relic)

Without the early pioneering efforts by AFRICANS in all disciplines, at a time whites were running around in caves, there would be NO modern world today to speak of.

So GO AND STUDY YOUR HISTORY AND STOP SPEWING IGNORANT, SELF-HATING, colonial mentality-induced GARBAGE.

And if you say no black nations are developing, that is simply MORE IGNORANCE on your part. ALL African nations are developing. Virtually ALL have more infrastructure, more educated people and more buoyant economies than they did just 20 years ago, talk less of 100 years ago. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa.

So DITCH your beer parlour analysis, go and READ AND LEARN, and start talking with your brain active, not dead.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Afam4eva(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2012
He's making progress to hell for sure.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 30, 2012
Poll: Rate Jonathan's Administration
Very Good: 6% (11 votes)
Average: 11% (20 votes)
Poor: 17% (31 votes)
Failure: 21% (39 votes)
Visionless: 43% (78 votes)
This poll will end in 10:12am On Jun 05

The best of worst, as they say, is still the worst. Three years left to change this horrible statistics.
Re: Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? by Murphy7h4: 8:00am On May 30, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Jonathan is making progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi In His New Office As Minister Of Transport / Random Pics From Kano In 2016 / President Buhari Dance With White Lady With Bare Foot. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.