Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash (11962 Views)

40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Goldenheart(m): 3:33am On May 30, 2012
crysad news
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Onlytruth(m): 4:20am On May 30, 2012
Kc3000: Something is amiss here. This is exactly how Fulani people have attacked in all their fights in recent years, ask any of their victims in the middle belt. . .they arrive in the middle of the night, surround their target, and they particularly take measures to diminish the likelihood of anyone escaping. Lest I forget, they also have a fetish for beheading their victims.How do you attack your immediate neighbors, in the middle of the night, maiming and killing all in sight(women and children included), when you are not at outright war? Fulani never had a problem with these types of operations, because they hit you and keep it moving to another location. The gruesomeness, the tactics deployed and the sheer number of people killed(40) in one swoop, just screams FULANI to me. I could be wrong, but that is just my gut feeling.

I was beginning to think that our people have lost their goddamn minds for not spotting this clear sign you noticed.
How can that skip people easily? Na wa o!

THIS SCREAMS FULANI TO ME!

I personally suspect that one village contracted the Fulani on their land (with grazing lease rights) to attack the other on their behalf. Talk about a sure way to hand your land over to foreign invaders masking as cattle men. sad
Are their smart folks left on both states? What are those herdsmen still doing there? They should leave ASAP.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 5:16am On May 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

I was beginning to think that our people have lost their goddamn minds for not spotting this clear sign you noticed.

[size=18pt]I personally suspect that one village contracted the Fulani on their land (with grazing lease rights) to attack the other on their behalf[/size]. Talk about a sure way to hand your land over to foreign invaders masking as cattle men. sad
Are their smart folks left on both states? What are those herdsmen still doing there? They should leave ASAP.

Are you insane?
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by nduchucks: 5:24am On May 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Onlytruth, Are you insane?

My sister, this is worse than insanity. Here is a person who is supposed to be a bridge builder and a leader of Igbos on NL exhibiting the worst trait of bigotry and hatred. The boy is a disgrace to Ndigbo. Can you imaging using this tragedy to support his bigotry? He didn't even express any kind of pity for the people lost in this tragedy. Yesterday he insulted Ikemba himself, Dede1, and Eziachi, today he put his other foot in his mouth. With both feet in his mouth, he'll have to crawl arround NL on his fat arse. SMH
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by london2lasgidi(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2012
Smh..
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Chisustt: 7:31am On May 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Friends, this is real.. Pls just register through mine and inbox me and i'll Verify you, and send you the latest code for increasing your money! .

REGISTER THROUGH MY LINK.. . p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s
Just Remove This Symbols '' - '' In My Link and REGISTER!

p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s

At first, you'll Receive 100dollars.. IT IS LEGIT AND DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE WHILE IT LAST. Make sure you register through my link before i'll give you the code because i'll cheek. p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s .

You can also share your link to friends. '' p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s ''

Charles Okorie!
World leader in home business,
training & development.

Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by donigspain(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I'm not sure of the bolded.

Okimbongha Village in Obubra L.G.A of Cross River state.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 9:38am On May 30, 2012
donigspain:

Okimbongha Village in Obubra L.G.A of Akwa Ibom state.

ARE THEY CANNIBALS ?
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2012
queensmith: What tribe are cross rivers and akwa ibom? are they efik?

In cross river, they r close to a hundred ethnic groups or more! In Calabar alone u have d efiks, ejaghams and quas. In other local government of d state u have bekwarra, yakur, agbo, yala etc

In akwa ibom, u'll find majorly the ibibios, anangs, oron and few others.
The language of d efiks n ibibios is similar.

donigspain:

Okimbongha Village in Obubra L.G.A of Akwa Ibom state.

Obubra is in cross river.
It doesn't even share a boundary with A.K.S. Get ur facts right b4 posting Son.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2012
These Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom niggars are quite vicious with their clashes!! In Akwa Ibom during that pre-election riots, some nigeers were caught by the rampaging mobs and their diicks were cut off.. Like why would a nigger even think of that type of s'hit!!
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Sanguine77(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2012
I am currently in Cross River and I know them as peace-loving, industrious accomodating and law-abiding people.(though they like igbo and akpako wella) killings like this are uncalled for, unacceptable and should be condemned by all regardless of tongue, tribe and religion.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2012
we black people have issues. Now human beings in general are heartless but the white man who kills anyhow will either kill to gain something substantial, subdue ( or exploit) people, or kill cos he's plain crazy. We blacks just kill over silly insignificant things: one acre of land, somebody does not worship the same God as U do, somebody is richer than U ... etc. God help us all
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by ektbear: 4:24pm On May 30, 2012
Babzilla:
We blacks just kill over silly insignificant things: one acre of land, somebody does not worship the same God as U do, somebody is richer than U ... etc. God help us all

White people do the same thing. No real reason to racialize this, or turn it into something else.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2012
nchewi:
You shouldn't have replied the fool. Let him carry-on with his 'they are all cannibals' talk.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by donigspain(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2012
careytommy:
You shouldn't have replied the fool. Let him carry-on with his 'they are all cannibals' talk.

Bro, I accept having made a mistake with the state but it does not cancel my stance on their acts of cannibalism (only at war times).
Must you resort to insults? Am sorry to disappoint you because I don't play low.
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by donigspain(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2012
nchewi:

I admit having mixed up the states. Obubra still remains a boundary community. If you had read my post thoroughly, you would notice I was talking about them fighting another boundary village in EBONYI STATE (not AKS as u wrongly inferred). I hope I clarified you, DAD?
Re: 40 Killed, Village Head Beheaded In Cross River Communal Clash by Nchara: 7:30pm On May 30, 2012
Onlytruth:

I personally suspect that one village contracted the Fulani on their land (with grazing lease rights) to attack the other on their behalf. Talk about a sure way to hand your land over to foreign invaders masking as cattle men. sad
Precisely, and I have indicated that angle in my earlier post. Good that you also spotted that. This is fulani at work using idiotic locals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC / How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.