Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? (11960 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
I just found out that Tinubu owns the Lagos State House, marina.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/719132_Lagos20House20Marina_jpgc2b730b9bbef592af0902aebbf73090f

You may recall that Tinubu occupied a prime residence in Ikoyi as Lagos state governor which was at the expense of tax payer's money.

When he retired Tinubu was able to get the property transferred to his ownership through a piece of legislative thievery his rubber stamped state legislators approved. Not only did Tinubu get to own his current residence at Ikoyi but also have the Lagos state governor's lodge in Abuja transferred to him as well as that in GRA Ikeja.

I am very sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg as the Lagos state may have had an official goverment lodge in London, the US or France which must have since been transferred to Tinubu.

But what is most annoying is how a property of such historical relevance such as the Lagos state house, Marina can easily be transferred to Tinubu's private estate with no one batting an eye.

This is simply outrageous!

Fashola is a mind boggling mor0n!

21 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
marina is a state house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:
marina is a state house

Are you asking a question or making a statement with that phrase you wrote up there?

7 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Invoking the online shilling monkeys of the APC...

Aresa tinubu pant sniffer
Barcanista monkey shill
Cleverly dunce
Egift the rumour monger
Orlandoowoh the shameless oldest shill
Omenka the pleb
Obiagelli the tranny shill
Demdem foolish

12 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Are you asking a question or making a statement with that phrase you wrote up there?

Am making a statement, tinubi lives in ikoyi and ikeja
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Barcanista monkey shill
Cleverly dunce
Egift the rumour monger
Omenka the pleb
Demdem foolish

He also takes a huge chunk of taxes from the following states. I hope your state is not on this list. Continue your hunger rants while your governor slaves.

Our Clients
Lagos State Government
Kwara State Government
Nassarawa State Government
Akwa Ibom State Government
Abia State Government
Imo State Government
Kano State Government
Ondo State Government
Sokoto State Government
Abuja Environmental Protection Board
Enugu State Waste Management Authority
Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral
Resources

www.alpha-beta.net/clients.htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
@OP:
I am not a Lagos State Indigen, such matters do not really bother me. I don't support personalisation of state properties irrespective of the guise, but is that restricted to Tinubu alone? Let me remind you, it is like you are not aware...

Jonathan approved the transfer of the Senate President and the Speaker of the Representative residence to the incumbents David Mark and Dimeji Bankole repesctively in 2010. Tambawal is residing in a New quarters since taking office. If we probe further we will realise that almost all of them are personalising State properties. This is no justification, it is more reason we need #Change led by Buhari who has a clean record.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

Am making a statement, tinubi lives in ikoyi and ikeja

And both of these properties where official residences for Lagos state governor.

The one in GRA was occupied by Marwa which he has since sold to himself.

The one in Ikoyi was rented by the Lagos State government and on completion of his 8yrs as governor subsequently transferred to him as part of his criminal retirement package including a property in Abuja which was the Lagos State Governor's lodge in Asokoro.

Stop defending crap!

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by omenka(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
@OP:
I am not a Lagos State Indigen, such matters do not really bother me. I don't support personalisation of state properties irrespective of the guise, but is that restricted to Tinubu alone? Let me remind you, it is like you are not aware...

Jonathan approved the transfer of the Senate President and the Speaker of the Representative residence to the incumbents David Mark and Dimeji Bankole repesctively in 2010. Tambawal is residing in a New quarters since taking office. If we probe further we will realise that almost all of them are personalising State properties. This is no justification, it is more reason we need #Change led by Buhari who has a clean record.
Someone just called you a "monkey" and you had to dignify such with a response. Baba, na wa to you oo.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And both of these properties where official residences for Lagos state governor.

The one in Ikoyi was rented by the Lagos State government and on completion of his 8yrs as governor subsequently transferred to him as part of his criminal retirement package including a property in Abuja which was the Lagos State Governor's lodge in Asokoro.

Stop defending crap!

He can afford to buy a house to live in any part of Nigeria . You know the reason why he was nominated back then instead of funsho williams,it was a s a result of his financial assistance to Nadeco members.so you see he was a wealthy man.it was marwa that refurbished the state house marina during abacha period because of security
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:

Shut up your mouth. [size=18pt]The legislative quarters in Apo area of Abuja was sold to the legislators by Obasanjo during his monetization policy.[/size]

Why lie you bloody shill?

barcanista:
@OP:
I am not a Lagos State Indigen, such matters do not really bother me. I don't support personalisation of state properties irrespective of the guise, but is that restricted to Tinubu alone?

So because you are not a Lagosian it is not your business? This is exactly why there is no accountability in Lagos because a vast majority can't be bothered but are just interested in making a living.

Going by this your selective justice, I don't want to hear your dirty mouth any time any false allegation of missing oil revenue is mentioned since whatever rural hinterland enclave you come from in that Southwest does not contribute a single drop of oil to the national wealth.

Useless shill.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Most politicians indulge in such acts especially towards the expiration of their tenures. They transfer public properties to themselves using illegal legislation. Some even pass life pension running into billions to themselves. This act is very bad. Most politicians who profess one form of credibility only act in deception. God will surely see us through.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

He can afford to buy a house to live in any part of Nigeria . You know the reason why he was nominated back then instead of funsho williams,it was a s a result of his financial assistance to Nadeco members.so you see he was a wealthy man.it was marwa that refurbished the state house marina during abacha period because of security

Tinubu was a drug dealer on the side who earned less than $2,000 as a Mobil staff.

Which money did he have?

Stop spreading bullsh1t. Tinubu was a nobody pre-1999.

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
Someone just called you a "monkey" and you had to dignify such with a response. Baba, na wa to you oo.

Shatap! Are you and Barcanista not paid to spread lies here?

That makes you a monkey shill.

Google it.

It is not an insult but an apt description of your current job tittle.

Be proud of your job. grin

17 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by dridowu: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Barcanista monkey shill
Cleverly dunce
Egift the rumour monger
Omenka the pleb
Demdem foolish
Please sorry if i may ask, are you creating a thread to report Tinubu or to abuse nairalanders ?
@topic, op please inform efcc, sss, nigeria army, nigeria police, icpc, pdp, NJC, e.t.c so that proper investigation can be carried out, if Tinubu is found guilty he will be sent to jail. I am for justice. Please hurry up with you reporting.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2015
I will not quote you and this will be my final reply to you. See what your Ogas are doing...
Property-Lover Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence, Wants to Rent It - To Speaker
Reports from Abuja indicate that Dimeji Bankole, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, having been allowed to “buy” the palatial official residence of the Speaker, for a meager N45 million, wants to let the property to the current Speaker, for N40 million per annum. Vanguard newspaper reported today that the current Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwa, has not enjoyed the official residence since he assumed that position, apparently because Mr. Bankole would not let it go. 
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
OCT 10, 2011

Reports from Abuja indicate that Dimeji Bankole, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, having been allowed to “buy” the palatial official residence of the Speaker, for a meager N45 million, wants to let the property to the current Speaker, for N40 million per annum.
Vanguard newspaper reported today that the current Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwa, has not enjoyed the official residence since he assumed that position, apparently because Mr. Bankole would not let it go. 

But strangely, it is Mr. Tambuwal himself who recently informed members of the House of the rental proposal. 

On November November 30, 2010, President Goodluck Jonathan gave leave to the Senate President, the Deputy Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, to “purchase” their official quarters.  Reporting that story, NEXT newspaper said that N1.5 billion had been made available in the 2011 budget for the construction of replacements for those properties.  The largesse, which was denied at the time by presidential Special Adviser Ima Niboro, was thought to be Mr. Jonathan’s way of garnering wide-ranging support for his April 2010 presidential bid. 

Perennial “palatialization” and privatization of official quarters is a popular government game in Abuja.  In 2007, Patricia Etteh, then Speaker of the House of Representatives, awarded mouth-watering contracts of about N628 million for the renovation of her official residence and that of the Deputy Speaker.  The uproar which arose eventually forced her out of office
Months later, in 2008, President Umaru Yar’Adua approved N200 million in the budget of the Federal Capital Territory for renovating the renovations that were begun under Mrs. Etteh.  
In 2009, the sum of N200 million was again provided in the budget to renovate the accommodations being occupied by her successor, Bankole, and Deputy Speaker Usman Nafada.  The excuse was that the 2008 provision meant for the upgrade had not been “accessed”. 

Jonathan’s November 2010 decision to allow the official occupiers of federal property to convert them to private ownership meant that the Senate President, Mr. David Mark, would be enjoying such largesse for the second time since he became a Senator in 1999.  He was one of those Senators who benefitted from the sale of the Apo legislative residence quarters of Senators between 2003 and 2007. 

As a member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Bankole had also benefitted from that sale, and it was in that Apo house he lived until he moved to the massive official residence of the Speaker last year.  

It would also be recalled that in December 2009, the Federal Government awarded a contract for the construction of a N7.5 billion “permanent residence” for then Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan. 

His predecessor, Abubakar Atiku, had occupied the official residence of the Chief Justice of Nigeria during his years in office.  Upon assuming office, Mr. Jonathan took up the same residence until he acquired the sumptuous Akinola Aguda House, previously a Presidential Guest House.  It was in that residence, on February 26, 2010, that Jonathan as Acting President hosted United States Ambassador Robin Sanders following the sudden return of President Umaru Yar’Adua to the country and made his famous declaration, which was exposed this year by WikiLeaks: “I lack administrative experience.”

It is not yet clear how Mr. Bankole, who is facing a 15-count criminal charge at the Federal High Court in Abuja brought by the EFCC, managed to swing the deal to “buy” his former official residence. 

In addition to those charges, Bankole, who was arrested a few months ago as he allegedly prepared to flee the country, also has issues relating to inflated contracts, money-laundering, and a controversial N10 billion bank loan he arranged without authorization as Speaker with which he bought the NITEL House in Lagos for peanuts.  Prior to that, he was also involved in a N2.3 billion car scandal in the House. 

In May 2011, a SaharaReporters’ investigation found that Bankole also owned an astounding $1 billion in a United Bank of Africa domiciliary account being operated for him by his Principal Officer, Maurice Ekpeyong. 

When things were rosy for Mr. Bankole, real estate was one of his special thrills.  He also owns a N7 billion hotel resort being built in Akodo, near the highbrow Lekki in Lagos.  In addition to properties in South Africa, the United States, Abuja and Abeokuta, he bought the 32-storey NITEL building in Lagos for N4 billion, allegedly in cash.

Two weeks ago, Mr. David Mark, a former Minister of Communications, accused the Jonathan government of doing nothing about NITEL. 

"NITEL has just simply died and nobody is saying anything about it,” he said at the launching of the Senate Committee on Communications.  “That is tax payers' money that has gone down the drain and nobody is doing anything and we will just fold our hands and people will still talk nonsense.”
[url]http://saharareporters.com/2011/10/10/property-lover-dimeji-bankole-buys-speaker’s-residence-wants-rent-it-speaker[/url]
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Demdem2: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Barcanista monkey shill
Cleverly dunce
Egift the rumour monger
Omenka the pleb
Demdem foolish

Fool, where is ur prove that ojuyobo owns this house in questio? How do u expect me to just believe what ur cursed kind say?
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tinubu was a drug dealer on the side who earned less than $2,000 as a Mobil staff.

Which money did he have?

He was a Nigerian senator and supported the late M.K.O ,so that was before 1999 the annulment of june 12 was done in 1993 coupled with riots that entered the following year,he was a freedom fighter and fought from exile.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:
Please sorry if i may ask, are you creating a thread to report Tinubu or to abuse nairalanders ?
@topic, op please inform efcc, sss, nigeria army, nigeria police, icpc, pdp, NJC, e.t.c so that proper investigation can be carried out, if Tinubu is found guilty he will be sent to jail. I am for justice. Please hurry up with you reporting.
God Bless Nigeria

Fool. This is the exact response I want to get from your likes.

The corrupt society you are plagued with under Tinubu's lording is your own doing since they say every people deserve the kind of leadership they get.

You people are so quick to ignore tinubu's systematic embzelement and wide spread corruption but are ever so ready to rear your ugly tattooed faces if it concerns another state like Delta or Akwa Ibom.

You people are hypocrites because if you were not you would understand that equity demands clean hands which non of you serial protesters lack.

Go and clean your house before coming to accuse the central government.

13 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Which money did he have?

when he was a senator GEJ did not have shoes,do you know what it was at the time to be in the midst of Abiola ,back then
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

He was a Nigerian senator and supported the late M.K.O ,so that was before 1999 the annulment of june 12 was done in 1993 coupled with riots that entered the following year,he was a freedom fighter and fought from exile.

No he wasn't. He was a drug peddler during this same period who was recruited by the CIA to infiltrate the NADECO movement.

I am sure you have heard of economic hit men well Tinubu is the political equivalent.

Are you aware that the political offshoot of NADECO, the Alliance for Democracy, AD is still in existence?
Tinubu rode on the back of NADECO to get the nomination for AD at which point he will later pull out from the AD to form the AC with some of his newly acquired loyalists. Not satisfied, Tinubu will then pull out completely from AC with his loyal stooges and form ACN!
Another piece of fun facts about this criminal is that Tinubu's 8 yr term as Lagos state governor is on record to have the highest number of deputies, 4 in total. This shows that tinubu's systematic rise to power required that no discerning voice should be tolerated.

This man is not a democrat but a despot in all ramifications.

The latest scam is with this change nonsense in which a gerriatic despotic sectional radical Muslim fundamentalist, illiterate coupist is being portrayed as a saint and messiah.

Grow sensr Abeg!

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

when he was a senator GEJ did not have shoes,do you know what it was at the time to be in the midst of Abiola ,back then

Goodluck emergence is testament to a Nigerian Dream in the making.

You are quick to complain that the same family, politicians and their siblings are ruling you. Well Goodluck showed you that you too can make it.

This is a mind of subjugated people that will oppose those who dare to rise above their humble backgrounds.

Why are you people so foolish ?

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by dridowu: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fool. This is the exact response I want to get from your likes.

The corrupt society you are plagued with under Tinubu's lording is your own doing since they say every people deserve the kind of leadership they get.

You people are so quick to ignore tinubu's systematic embzelement and wide spread corruption but are ever so ready to rear your ugly tattooed faces if it concerns another state like Delta or Akwa Ibom.

You people are hypocrites because if you were not you would understand that equity demands clean hands which non of you serial protesters lack.

Go and clean your house before coming to accuse the central government.
@bolded, i love it when people like you show their hidden talent. Keep it up and please send my greetings to that train you that way.
Report Tinubu to the relevant authority, so that he can face the law. I repeat i am for justice.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
I don silent the dude. Make I put am for ignore mode.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by zimoni(f): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Most of our political leaders are criminals.

Too badt.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Goodluck emergence is testament to a Nigerian Dream in the making.

You are quick to complain that the same family, politicians and their siblings are ruling you. Well Goodluck showed you that you too can make it.

This is a mind of subjugated people that will oppose those who dare to rise above their humble backgrounds.

Why are you people so foolish ?

Obj committed the mistake which lead to his emergence ,and now regretting it.All the people in government expect very few are from humble beginnings obj was very poor and could not afford shoes as well,tinubu father was also a food vendor .so they all from humble beginnings and have all forgotten the past

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded, i love it when people like you show their hidden talent. Keep it up and please send my greetings to that train you that way.
Report Tinubu to the relevant authority, so that he can face the law. I repeat i am for justice.

You are a fool and it is not an insult but a very apt description if you keep defending this criminal and referring others to prosecute him.

Please concentrate on your failed region and keep you noses off the central government and especially other states in the Niger delta as it is obviously clear that you are not capable of electing credible people to govern or represent you among that your criminal electorate.

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
I don silent the dude. Make I put am for ignore mode.

How you take silent me?

You bloody liar I have replied your lies with the right facts!

But how does whatever lying excuse change the fact that tinubu is a greedy thief?

Nigger

7 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by anonimi: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Stop defending crap!

Nor mind these irreedeemable mugus excitedly hung on the CRUMBS they receive from the JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal. Tyey are simply afflicted with the Stockholm Syndrome:

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

For more knowledge thereon, click: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Meanwhile Ogbeni Ojuyobo nor send person oh as he will impose another stooge as Alausa house tenant on May 29, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by olas24u(f): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

No he wasn't. He was a drug peddler during this same period who was recruited by the CIA to infiltrate the NADECO movement.

I am sure you have heard of economic hit men well Tinubu is the political equivalent.

Are you aware that the political offshoot of NADECO, the Alliance for Democracy, AD is still in existence?
Tinubu rode on the back of NADECO to get the nomination for AD at which point he will later pull out from the AD to form the AC with some of his newly acquired loyalists. Not satisfied, Tinubu will then pull out completely from AC with his loyal stooges and form ACN!
Another piece of fun facts about this criminal is that Tinubu's 8 yr term as Lagos state governor is on record to have the highest number of deputies, 4 in total. This shows that tinubu's systematic rise to power required that no discerning voice should be tolerated.

This man is not a democrat but a despot in all ramifications.

The latest scam is with this change nonsense in which a gerriatic despotic sectional radical Muslim fundamentalist, illiterate coupist is being portrayed as a saint and messiah.

Grow sensr Abeg!

Buhari is a better candidate.All promises made by Gej were never fulfilled.
Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by anonimi: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

Obj committed the mistake which lead to his emergence ,and now regretting it.All the people in government expect very few are from humble beginnings obj was very poor and could not afford shoes as well,tinubu father was also a food vendor .so they all from humble beginnings and have all forgotten the past

Unlike our late sage and true progressive, Pa Awolowo whom the Omo Oshodi pretended to be his heir when he was packaging himself in 1998 to us:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2bgsarfqiZY/UGOjFAYVgYI/AAAAAAAAADU/JqzXVI4ow-Y/s1600/Bola+Tinubu.jpg[/img]

The yeye bastard don dey mugu us tey tey, chai shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? by anonimi: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
olas24u:

Buhari is a better candidate.All promises made by Gej were never fulfilled.

Stop believing and spreading APCheat LIES.
Get informed about the best president Nigeria has ever had. Simply visit the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

BTW, how many of Tinubu & Fashola's promise in Lagos state have they fulfilled over the last 16 years

I dey wait oh!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Remove Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Adviser" Protest On East-West Road (Pics) / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu / El-Rufai: Only Ill-Informed Nigerians Assume Nothin Is being Done About Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.