Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat (1659 Views)

I Want To 2 Get Fat / . / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by benatex(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2012
i'm 16+ about to leave secondary school.i'm very very thin o.We have our prom nite on June 25 and i wanna look charmin even if it's a bit sha.I come from an averagely rich background which means i can't afford foods that cost so much.People tink my blood group is SS not knowin am AA.This is to tell you wat my stature looks like.I don tire for all these FLAT CHEST JEST AND MOCKERY.my peers call me flat fish,tall thin thing,they even make jest of me when it comes to playin soccer *sobbin* PLEASE HELP
Re: Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by MissyB3(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2012
The complications of human wants. Some are desperate to get fat, while some are desperate to get slim.

If you're genetically thin, there's pretty much nothing you can do to get fat.
The idea is - eat healthy like a normal person, love and carry yourself with confidence.
Re: Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by benatex(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2012
Missy_B: The complications of human wants. Some are desperate to get fat, while some are desperate to get slim.

If you're genetically thin, there's pretty much nothing you can do to get fat.
The idea is - eat healthy like a normal person, love and carry yourself with confidence.

tnx but wat if i'm not genetically thin
Re: Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by MissyB3(f): 10:41am On May 30, 2012
Avoid junk food, it can make you fat but it's unhealthy.
Increase your daily caloric intake; eat nutritious food that are high in calories.
Rest often. Do not skip your meals. . .increase your food portion size.
Re: Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by mrmofasa(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
You actually have one of the best body statures. A lot of ur 'yabbers' might actually be envying you. You are still quite young and may have not achieved your full physiological potential. Give yourself some time till say 21. Then you may start worrying. If it's the 'flat chest' thing, then there's little you can do about it. Try google- ing 'bre-ast sizes' for more education.

There's no magic bullet for getting fat (or slim). Time and discipline are the most important factors. Adding weight simply involves you taking in more calories (food energy) than you expend. The excess energy is then stored as fat.

The downside to this is that you just might develop unhealthy eating habits which might put you in a lot of trouble if you eventually reach your desired weight.

If you have any more questions. Feel free to email tbh.initiative@gmail.com or olamidejoseph@hotmail.com
Re: Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat by luckyme9(f): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
I feel you my dearest. But let me tell you from experience, in another 10-15 years you would wish you never said this. Skinny body-sexy body,Period.
If you are worried about flat chest, I can understand that, but get yourself some push up bras, you can actually by stuffings (silicone) for your bra, you will slowly increase the size that you buy. I will post you before and after picture of me. I wish I can ever get back to my skinny days. I will pay any price to get back to skinny. I remember 2years after I got marry, my mother will come and yell at me for not gaining wait yet. I drank all the Milo, milk, custard, in the world. i was even taking some pills {muse-got) I cant remember the name very well. But it didn't do anything. If you are ever going to gain weight, when you get to that age, you will wish the other way around.

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Cook The Delicious Owo Soup / Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? / How To Make Ice Cream In Diff Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.