Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers (749 Views)

Uduaghan Warns Buhari Against Sectional Politics / Remove All Illegal And Shanty Structures Or Face Prosecution- Gov.uduaghan Warns / Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by wandeay: 10:12am On May 30, 2012
Delta State Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan on
Tuesday, warned critics of his administration to
desist. The governor, who spoke at Ekrejeta, Abraka,
during the Democracy Day thanksgiving, noted that
he had so far declined to be firm with members of
the opposition and journalists in the state because
of his belief in the transience of power. He said, “The governor has many powers; he can
do whichever thing he likes. The governor has
powers to demolish any house and he has power
to even kill, whatever you can think of. “But when he leaves office, all the powers are gone.
I have not used up to ten per cent of my powers.” He added, “If I have to use my powers, many
people talking now will not talk, even the
journalists won’t be writing what they write now. “But the power is being used cautiously. “I can sit and do anything and get away with it
humanly, but not with God.” The governor assured the people of the state that
his administration remained focused on bringing
development to the state. He said, “I have been looking at critical beneficial
areas of future developments. We are celebrating
today due to God’s kindness.” Citing the Rwandan experience, Uduaghan noted
that hatred would lead to destruction. He also called on government officials to use the
remaining days in office to change the lives of the
people of the state. He said, “We have been trying to develop the state,
in Agriculture, Education and Transportation. “We need the spirit of unity, everybody cannot love
you. There are some here who do not like me.”

http://punchng.com/news/uduaghan-warns-opposition-journalists/

http://punchng.com/news/uduaghan-warns-opposition-journalists/

Is this democracy of autocracy?
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by Yeske2(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2012
@^^
Power intoxicates.
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by doctokwus: 1:22pm On May 30, 2012
Blood of Jesus! Governor has d "power to even kill".Lord av mercy!This is one insane gov!
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by redsun(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2012
Ode,even when he is suppose to be celebrating 'democrazy day' in nigeria,he is still talking like a wild animal let loose.

Nemesis will catch up with them one by one.Their faith surely weill be worse than that of ibori.
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by blacksta(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2012
Another infested mad cow disease leader - oya why not start by killing your parents
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 30, 2012
doctokwus: Blood of Jesus! Governor has d "power to even kill".Lord av mercy!This is one insane gov!
He didn't tell a lie. The immunity clause gives them protection from anything. It's not just protection from prosecution when they steal.
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by Chyz2: 2:22pm On May 30, 2012
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa. i needed that laff.
Re: Uduaghan Warns Opposition, Journalists--says He Has All Powers by wandeay: 9:52am On May 31, 2012
despite all the billions received by delta state every month, yet notin is done, mtcheeeew!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Took Otedola’s N96m Bribe To Expose Him –Lawan Farouk / Ilorin To Osogbo Road Is A Death Trap / Promote Hausa Great Culture To Forge Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.