Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? (2958 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / I Got My 2nd Job Tru NL / NGC Interview In Ph Tomorrow, Has Any One Gotten The Sms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by amtheone(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2012
Joberman promises their clients that if they write ur Cv which is for a fee dat u stand 90% chance of been shortlisted for interview, that is, they will help u send ur cv to company that needs ur skills.

Fee charged is based on the no of yrs dat u have worked, for instance 9yr is 5k

Pls let us how true this is. Thanks
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by Kockane(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2012
Jobberman is still a small-time recruitment agency, even the firms that use dem in recruitment are usually medium scale and upcoming enterprises. I once applied for a job I saw on their site for the position of a "Therapist", in a "reputable health firm", came all the way down from abuja to lagos for three separate interviews only to discover @ d last moment it was a marketing job.
And about d 90% chance of being called for an interview if ur cv is written by them, its a blatant lie! If you've got no substance, no appropriate qualifications, a mediocre grade, unreputable schools, etc... No amount of decoration can make up for all these.
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by peterugoobi(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2012
most jobs on jobberman are marketing job,in fact to job which l have now, l got from the site.it is better than nigerianbestforum and even joblist or the dead naijahotjob...since the begining of the year l've attended 5 interviews,landed my present job,without anybody writing my cv,look out 4 entry position job you will get one.the secret is to have g GPRS enabled phone;so you can quickly view jobs as the come out,then quickly run 2 the cafe and apply. If you do this the would call yot within 2wks...best of luck
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by opeawo(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2012
Kockane: Jobberman is still a small-time recruitment agency, even the firms that use dem in recruitment are usually medium scale and upcoming enterprises. I once applied for a job I saw on their site for the position of a "Therapist", in a "reputable health firm", came all the way down from abuja to lagos for three separate interviews only to discover @ d last moment it was a marketing job.
And about d 90% chance of being called for an interview if ur cv is written by them, its a blatant lie! If you've got no substance, no appropriate qualifications, a mediocre grade, unreputable schools, etc... No amount of decoration can make up for all these.
Kockane,you can ask me any questions you have on Jobberman here.

But let me address this issue, Jobberman is first of all not a recruitment agency, we are a job board. We don't do for example, interviews on behalf of companies. On CV writing, yes it offers you a 90% chance of getting in an interview and I say with all assurance. Why? Because all it takes to get in the interview is a great cv that present your skills and achievements well. If you use a Jobberman written cv to apply for a job you aren't qualified for, you are just been unrealistic.
Every one has got some gold in them, once it is cleaned up and presented in the best possible light ,opportunities will show up. This CV service also helps to get people to be objective about their capabilities, and realities of what they have and what they need to get in other to get the better job.
e
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by musulumi(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2012
I have been invited to more than 10 interviews from d job positions I applied for on Jobberman. Their system is to forward all applications submitted through them. My current job was through them too. They are of great substance!
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by kunle21: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2012
@opeawo......are u opeyemi ayoyemi?....FGCI 2003 set?
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by kunle21: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2012
@opeawo......are u opeyemi awoyemi?....FGCI 2003 set?
Re: Has Any One Gotten A Job Tru Joberman? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Jobberman should do more as regards their Legal jobs vacancies. If u go to to the legal section, some jobs are as old as 6months there. Back when I was actively looking for a job, there were hardly legal vacancies, so I had to apply in other specializations and guess what, I was never called. Instead I had mails flooding my email from jobberman. Something should be done about that pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification / Teachers Needed In An International School Urgently / Accenture V Phillips Consulting: Which Is A Better Career Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.