Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 (704 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 by denko(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2012
Though President Goodluck on His side may have failed to protect Christians, but for the most part, he not the one doing the attacking.
Re: Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 by dirifred(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2012
Buhari should forget the presidency of Nigeria, he is still in the remote past. did you listen to his interviews at all? he is as clueless as possible.i will never waste my vote on him. if not for over politicizing everything, Goodluck and his team has good plans that was suposed to shape the future of Nigeria, But will the power hungry politician call their BOKO BOYS to order?
Re: Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 by Jeel: 10:48am On May 31, 2012
Buhari will only take us 100yrs back,he is not civilized you smell from it his speech.
Re: Why I May VOTE Goodluck And Not Buhari 2015 by SkyBlue1: 10:54am On May 31, 2012
dirifred: Buhari should forget the presidency of Nigeria, he is still in the remote past. did you listen to his interviews at all? he is as clueless as possible.i will never waste my vote on him. if not for over politicizing everything, Goodluck and his team has good plans that was suposed to shape the future of Nigeria, But will the power hungry politician call their BOKO BOYS to order?

Are you privvy to these plans because I would genuinely like to know them. So pleasse what are these plans that Boko Haram are stifling? No 'I have a dream' speeches please, just concrete plans with measurable and tangible deliverables with which one can judge or measure progress.

(1) (Reply)

Sad But Curious Picture About Africa / Edited topic / ACN In Ogun Imploding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.