Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Personality Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personality Lie (713 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personality Lie by micable: 1:10pm On May 31, 2012
Is it just me or are people getting to lie too much abt their personality these days? I av to notice that both sex do this for various reasons: guys do it to get hot chicks they want to get down with...chicks do it to feel among within a certain class of people. But my question is, must we lie to get wat we want
Re: Personality Lie by Dyt(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2012
dependin on ow gd u r at it
winks
Re: Personality Lie by Mynd44: 7:28pm On May 31, 2012
I don't care what you think about me I don't lie if you Don't like that, go hang yourself
Re: Personality Lie by xamphara: 11:20pm On May 31, 2012
No u dnt av to lie. Make ur move, say ur mind and hit gold. I can only accept white lies like 'I am a carpenter at Oluzim workshop' when in reality my monthly pay is in 6 digits. That sorta lie is understandable
Re: Personality Lie by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't care what you think about me I don't lie if you Don't like that, go hang yourself

If I am understanding that correctly grin
then I agree. cool
Re: Personality Lie by Totoplayer20: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
micable: Is it just me or are people getting to lie too much abt their personality these days? I av to notice that both sex do this for various reasons: guys do it to get hot chicks they want to get down with...chicks do it to feel among within a certain class of people. But my question is, must we lie to get wat we want
May be you lying
So you think other people lying too
stop lying
Re: Personality Lie by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Totoplayer20:
May be you lying
So you think other people lying too
stop lying
He sees everyone else through his eyes
Re: Personality Lie by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lieing is a big game dat u hv to kip lieing to cover up d previous lies.

In a nut shell, dnt jst sign on 4d game.
Re: Personality Lie by snowdrops(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
We are all but human eotd. We all have told a lie at sum point

(1) (Reply)

DANA Airline Just Crashed In Lagos With 153 Passengers On Baord Abuja To Lagos! / She Say / Why Are Girls Going After Only Guys That Hav Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.