Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) (24923 Views)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / I Need A Working/reliable School Management Software For Secondary School / School Management Software! Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by indoorlove(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
adams_itconsult@123mail.org, i am interested, kindly get intouch.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will like to market your school
management system. my email is samuelnwankwo64@yahoo.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
henoffz: I will like to be a representative for this software;my e-mail add: henryoffor007@gmail.com..

I've sent you a message. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2014
indoorlove: adams_itconsult@123mail.org, i am interested, kindly get intouch.

Thanks for your interest. I've sent you a message.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Evasmilling guy: I will like to market your school
management system. my email is samuelnwankwo64@yahoo.com

I've just sent you a message. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by yetseyi(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls I m interested.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
yetseyi: Pls I m interested. yetseyi24k@gmail.com

You have a mail. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by ictacademy: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am also interested, seunnaike@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
ictacademy: Am also interested, seunnaike@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest. Check your mail for the details.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by wonda26(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm interested.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
wonda26: I'm interested.

You have a mail.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by Sabay02(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gud day, i would like to market ur software (rep 4 ur software). Sabay02@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sabay02: Gud day, i would like to market ur software (rep 4 ur software).

Thanks for your interest. A mail has been sent to you. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you are ok with it, I would give you the link to download the software for trial.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
This offer is still available.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by hary158: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
i am interested. enujekeharrison@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
hary158: i am interested.

Mail has been sent to you. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by ispeed(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Am interested my mail zatdirectltd@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2014
ispeed: Am interested
Thanks for your interest. A mail has been sent to you.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is the best time to introduce this School Management Software to Schools. Most schools make major purchase decisions during the 3rd Term holiday and early start of the 1st Term. Deploy this software for schools with our quality support and earn tangible income.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kelechiodo(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Can someone install the software without your office technical input. I mean, a situation whereby the buyer do the installation by himself and runs it without paying annual payment to your office or needing your technical input always.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
kelechiodo: Can someone install the software without your office technical input. I mean, a situation whereby the buyer do the installation by himself and runs it without paying annual payment to your office or needing your technical input always.
Thanks for this very useful question.

We charge a one time fee for the software and even offer limited extra customization that is requested in the 1st year free. I say limited because if the customization involves very extensive work, we would charge. There is no annual fee. However if the school should request for modification after the 1st year we would typically charge, but there are instances where the modifications are very simple (maybe just an addition of a simple report that is useful to all schools) and we don't charge. Since the inception of the software in 2010 all updates are placed on a cloud share for our clients to download without any extra charge. We do not promise that it would always be like this, but it's likely to remain like this for a long time.

In Summary: Technical support is also free and would likely remain so for a long time. We only charge for maintenance after the 1st year (which is optional). That is, if a school does not need any modification after the 1st year, they can continue to use the software without any extra cost. But in few instances where there are policy change and a school requests modification, we can charge as per the request.

E.g a school on it's 3rd year of using the software had requested to have core subjects bolded on their report. We did that without a charge.

Another school on it's 2nd year of using the software had requested to have a way of extracting information from the software for use by their ID card printing machine. It was provided without charge. But for their later request to have the software generate and send customized messages to parents whose wards were under-performing, we've agreed on the amount with the school. The update would be ready before next term resumes.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kelechiodo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
uken73:
Thanks for this very useful question.

We charge a one time fee for the software and even offer limited extra customization that is requested in the 1st year free. I say limited because if the customization involves very extensive work, we would charge. There is no annual fee. However if the school should request for modification after the 1st year we would typically charge, but there are instances where the modifications are very simple (maybe just an addition of a simple report that is useful to all schools) and we don't charge. Since the inception of the software in 2010 all updates are placed on a cloud share for our clients to download without any extra charge. We do not promise that it would always be like this, but it's likely to remain like this for a long time.

In Summary: Technical support is also free and would likely remain so for a long time. We only charge for maintenance after the 1st year (which is optional). That is, if a school does not need any modification after the 1st year, they can continue to use the software without any extra cost. But in few instances where there are policy change and a school requests modification, we can charge as per the request.

E.g a school on it's 3rd year of using the software had requested to have core subjects bolded on their report. We did that without a charge.

Another school on it's 2nd year of using the software had requested to have a way of extracting information from the software for use by their ID card printing machine. It was provided without charge. But for their later request to have the software generate and send customized messages to parents whose wards were under-performing, we've agreed on the amount with the school. The update would be ready before next term resumes.

Thanks for the answer. It looks like the buyer is exempted from modifying the software. That is not a great issue. Now, How much is the price of the software and can you modify it for a secondary school
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
kelechiodo:

Thanks for the answer. It looks like the buyer is exempted from modifying the software. That is not a great issue. Now, How much is the price of the software and can you modify it for a secondary school
Yes the buyer is exempted from modifying the software. And like I explained earlier, we do modify (customize) for schools. Simple modifications within the 1st year of purchase are free, extensive modifications or modifications requested after the 1st year would be charged.

Other information and price would be provided by e-mail. If you are not comfortable with dropping your e-mail address, you can mail me using the address on my signature.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
@kelechiodo. Just realized my updated signature does not have e-mail. You can mail me at info [at] accentdigitalresources [dot] com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kunmis1(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2014
let's talk bro
am interested marketing your product

pin : 7C9C12B7

whatsapp : 07030407370

email : solex_mama@yahoo.com

gmail : bukunmisolomon51@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kunmis1(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
uken73: ABOUT PRISEC SCHOOL MANAGER

PriSec School Mgr is a comprehensive school management solution that is designed to make the administration of schools easy and efficient. It will take care of processing of results, boarding management, library management, payment of fees, sales of materials like books and uniforms, and general accounting for the school.

Its design comprises of a desktop module and a web module. Most of the administration tasks would be handled on the desktop module while the web module supports limited access to the information and particularly allow parents to have direct access to their wards academic performance. The web module will also incorporate an e-payment facility for schools that are interested in the feature.

SUMMARY OF THE SOFTWARE MODULES
• Management Information System
• Student Admission / Registration
• Student Attendance
• School Fee Administration
• Library Management
• Result Processing / Result Analysis System
• Generation of Transcripts
• Hostel Management
• HR/Payroll Management
• Communication System, e-mail, bulk SMS and Online Forums for Parent/Teacher/Student interactions
• Security & Data protection (Backup/Restore) module

[b]NOTE:[/b]This software has already been adopted by 10 schools.
1. Essence International Schools (Kaduna) &
2. Alpha Academy (PH)
3. Monef Schools (Uyo)
4. Dominican Basic College (PH)
5. Christian Montessori Nursery/Primary School (Uyo)
6. Greater Tomorrow International School (Ondo)
7. Citadel International College (Ondo)
8. Great Faith International School (PH)
9. Zamani College (Kaduna),
10. Ebenezery Heights Int'l School (Lagos)

You can get more details about us @ http://www.facebook.com/accentdigitalresources, http://www.accentdigitalresources.com, info[at]accentdigitalresources.com
or Call +234 803 094 5000.

let's talk bro
pin : 7C9C12B7
whatsapp : 07030407370
email : solex_mama@yahoo.com
gmail : bukunmisolomon51@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
kunmis1: let's talk bro

Mails have been sent to your yahoo & gmail.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
@kelechiodo, I've responded to your e-mail.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kelechiodo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
uken73: @kelechiodo, I've responded to your e-mail.
Thanks. I have seen it. Let me study it
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
kelechiodo:
Thanks. I have seen it. Let me study it
Ok. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by semasir: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am interested too :p
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by uken73(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
semasir: I am interested too :p
Lol. cheesy
It's pleasure doing biz with you man. Your efforts are appreciated.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day / Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.