Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi (28856 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by 1025: 10:57am
It remains a suspicion (albeit not unlikely) that there exists a faction of "boko haram" being sponsored by government!

But even if we can deny that on basis of zero proof aside supposition, we need to ask - how come salaries are not being paid? Even the military had not been paid now and some civil servants are owed 2 months + salaries! What is government doing with money? And why is every corruption case being swept under the carpet?

@nuclearboy,
[b]what do u mean no proof and what is proof?
abu qaqa was arrested in a governor's lodge in abuja - pdp gov
senator ndume was indicted by an arrested member and traces of msgs from his phone were made public by mtn - he is pdp.
FG paid N100m to the family of the slain leader of boko haram and N5m to youth corpers killed by boko haram.
henry okah mentioned jonathan in his statement in south africa but leave that one.
pdp chairman only last week told nigerians that boko haram are fighting for justice.
uncle, what other proofs do u want?
jonathan himself on several occasions told us that they know who the sponsors of boko haram are.
joe said they will delete boko haram by june and here we are. it is a time to wait and see.
let no nigerian be biased about the role of boko haram in the polity because i can remember vividly how jonathan arrested Chief Raymond dokpesi over the 1st oct bombing in abuja. dokpesi according to joe was the masterminder. then dokpesi was in the camp of ibb but immediately after his arrest, he declared for jonathan and till today, nobody has mentioned that case again. could it be that the bomber(dokpesi) is now bombing for joe instead of against joe?[/b]
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by gbadexy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Riodiao: D problem is the people in the south ,east r fools. By the time we blow up 3mosques in the south 1 friday.Then they will fear us. Dats y i love israel
Why blow mosques in the south?why don't you charter luxury bus and go blow their mosque in the north.
It can never happen in the south,I promise you that the consequence would make north look like play ground.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Dagods(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Dagods: Hahaha,,,@cowgurl,@buzugee,here we go.... on ur marks'"" set 2 gooo? Sm one play me dat album by da home boy Idris-abdukareem.."(NIGERIA JAGA JAGA,EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER,POORMAN DEY SUFFER SUFFER""GUNSHOTING @ D AIR..dat is anoda sign of endtime darling cowgurl.I LOVE DIS COUNTRY;-(NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE,,GREAT NATION..
wao'''wao,,hey seems like smting is missing right?u just heard it loud&live in Bauchi 2day***GBOOOOSSSAAAA**GBOOOOOOSSSSAAAAAA""Ori iya mi oooo guyz r u still standing?.hahaha 2 serve wit hrt&mind one nation bind in freedom. p,,,,,,& u,,,,,,' all join put my people.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by sarutobie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Where has it been documented of christains blowing up their fellow humans in the name of Jesus? Where have you seen christains quoting the bible and subsequently behead someone in the name of Jesus? There is a CLEAR difference between the two religions..

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by bdabuwa(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
harmless011: When this madness come to an end?
i think this question is for the president to answer
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by MacLovington(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
gbadexy:
I agree with you to some extent that the arabs have history of being unruly and violent before the advent of islam.islam came to mellow them somewhat but they culturally\historically temperamental,but the terrorists call themselves freedom fighters resistind america and the west anti-islamic policies.
Let's be sincere the western countries are christians and have sympathy for isreal against arabs.why are the islamic groups not attacking asian countries?

@gbadexy,

I don't know how enligtened you are. Who told you there is no islamic terrorism in Asia? Have you ever heard of Indonesia? India? The Philipines(MILF fanatics)? Please google it.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Ideasroole: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
buoye1: i ll stay there nd nothin ll happen 2 me......//////......m2 protected 2 b killed
U criosly believe so in this con3 of ours? undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
rawtruth: Those blaming GEJ are too shallow to appreciate the complex doctrines of Islam, which has no structure within its main body to check those dangerous interpretations and their consequential metamorphoses into murderous sects and sub-sects from its purported singular identity. Islam appears to be a religion in a state of flux. One is tempted to link violence in the religion to the Arab culture of violence which has refused to wear out with time and, instead, have found religion as a handy tool for perpetuating that culture.

Most of our muslim fellows in the north consider themselves Arab, or semi-Arabs. That, perhaps, accounts for why Arab and western conflicts spontaneously induce overt or covert reaction from our muslim brothers in the north. Was Jonathan the president when thousands of people trooped out from their homes in Gusau and kano to celebrate the mass murder of nearly 3000 people by Bin Laden's alqaeda terrorists in New York? Jonathan was not in power when female muslim students of a secondary school in Gombe murdered their Christian teacher for allegedly "desecrating" the quran? What about the Miss World riots? These things have been there and have grown symbiotically with similar acts in the Arab/Islamic world. Jonathan is as helpless as anyone of us, as far as religious terrorism is concerned. If we continue to be deceived by the hoodwinking comments of the likes of El-Rufai, we shall continue to remain sitting targets for these brain-washed and blood-thirsty deviants.

I agree with you on the parts in bold. While holding no brief for any religion as they are all concoction of human minds and nonsense, I personally believe Islam is evil. I know Moderators will eventually hide my comment later on but no body who follows global events with an objective mind would not come to same conclusion. Islam is evil.

Boko Haram had claimed responsibilities for so many bombings and yet none of such bombings had ever occurred in a mosque. Why are people now propagating falsehood that Christians, not even pagans, are responsible for bombings. Why would a christian now bomb his or her own church? Why? It's only minds afflicted with poverty of logic that would agree with such a patently annoying classification. Boko Haram is essentially political but the fuel sustaining it is religion and in this case the extreme strain of virulent Islam.

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by mekaboy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
AND BAMANGA TUKOR SAID BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT? AND SANUSI SAID BOKO HARAM IS A RESULT OF POVERTY AND NEGLECT IN THE NORTH ? NOW KILLING CHRISTIANS IS WHAT POVERTY CAUSES ? OR IS IT THE RIGHT OF THE NORTHERNERS ?

AND WHAT DOES THE PRESIDENT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? DOES HE GO THE SAME MOSQUE WITH THEM ? IS HE THERE IN THEIR MEETING ? HOW CAN THE PRESIDENT STOP SOMEONE WHO WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND DECIDES TO KILL HIMSELF AND OTHERS FOR ALAH ?

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
*Death Toll Rise to t14.
**52 People Injured.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
bayooooooo:

I agree with you on the parts in bold. While holding no brief for any religion as they are all concoction of human minds and nonsense, I personally believe Islam is evil. I know Moderators will eventually hide my comment later on but no body who follows global events with an objective mind would not come to same conclusion. Islam is evil.

Boko Haram had claimed responsibilities for so many bombings and yet none of such bombings had ever occurred in a mosque. Why are people now propagating falsehood that Christians, not even pagans, are responsible for bombings. Why would a christian now bomb his or her own church? Why? It's only minds afflicted with poverty of logic that would agree with such a patently annoying classification. Boko Haram is essentially political but the fuel sustaining it is religion and in this case the extreme strain of virulent Islam.

Straight to the point !!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Slimgrace(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
God av mercy
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
God punish Boko
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ibide(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Pls bear with us we are just entring june
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Babycake(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
BokoHaram_Is_Evil!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
bayooooooo:

May be you can tell us how come all those who have been apprehended in their attempt to blow up churches so far are christians. It is even easier for you to cast stones against Islam while hidding the shame of having no religion. Many of you would claim that you have no religion, yet your views, opinions and expression always portray extreme. Your comments is a reflection of who you are, pathetic.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Abayomiar(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
Y is dz happenin..GOD help us
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by yavo2: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
ganye1: Many people on this forum have already jump to the conclsion that it is Muslims who carried out the attack without any evidence. I am not saying a Muslim cannot do it but It must be understood that the possibilty that the attack was carried out by some christians is very high because of the christians caught while trying to bomb churches. All those caught red handed trying to carry out attacks on churches are christians. I say without any fear of contradiction that all those caught red handed trying to bomb churches are christians and no Muslim was ever caught red handed with a bomb trying to bomb a church. Christians were caught in Bauchi, Yenagoa and Jos while trying to bomb churches. And do not forge that a certain Bassey was arrested and confessed to have carried the BUK attack while John Akpavu was apprehanded with bombs at the Radio House recently.
God punish you for making such conclusion!

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
mekaboy: AND BAMANGA TUKOR SAID BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT? AND SANUSI SAID BOKO HARAM IS A RESULT OF POVERTY AND NEGLECT IN THE NORTH ? NOW KILLING CHRISTIANS IS WHAT POVERTY CAUSES ? OR IS IT THE RIGHT OF THE NORTHERNERS ?

AND WHAT DOES THE PRESIDENT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? DOES HE GO THE SAME MOSQUE WITH THEM ? IS HE THERE IN THEIR MEETING ? HOW CAN THE PRESIDENT STOP SOMEONE WHO WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND DECIDES TO KILL HIMSELF AND OTHERS FOR ALAH ?

When you guys succeeded in blowing up your worship centers, you put the blame on Islam. But whenever they're caught in their attempt, they always turned out to be one of you. May be you need to dig up the number of people who have been caught while trying to blow up churches in various states and let's see how many of them were Muslims and how many were christians. Anybody can call BBC or Thisday paper and call himself Boko guy and claim responsibility. We now know better.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
maasoap: When you guys succeeded in blowing up your worship centers, you put the blame on Islam. But whenever they're caught in their attempt, they always turned out to be one of you. May be you need to dig up the number of people who have been caught while trying to blow up churches in various states and let's see how many of them were Muslims and how many were christians. Anybody can call BBC or Thisday paper and call himself Boko guy and claim responsibility. We now know better.
stop hiding the truth,if Islam are good religion why is it in america FBI have special squad that monitor Muslims?and their are other religions such as Christianity, earthiest, Buddhism's,harlo chrihsna, Jehovah witness, occultism,Synagogue, upon all these worship centers why Islam? something is wrong in your religion i don't blame you cant see it,repent and give ur life to Christ cool if not,hell is waiting for you.................

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Sarion: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
We sud rada pray 4 d country dn sit n push blames @ cej.he s a man n cn fail only God s final.may God hlp us
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by 9javoice1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
The Day Satan succeded in bringing islam to this world he heated the world the hardest.

islam is virus, islam is poison, and islam is evil.

this is not a curse. its just the truth.
i ask myself how can a religion love blood shedding so much.
starting from islam's foundation they have been spilling bloods.

no year has ever gone by without muslim remarkable killings of other religions people accross the globe.

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by 9javoice1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
The Day Satan succeded in bringing islam to this world he heated the world the hardest.

islam is virus, islam is poison, and islam is evil.

this is not a curse. its just the truth.
i ask myself how can a religion love blood shedding so much.
starting from islam's foundation they have been spilling bloods.

no year has ever gone by without muslims remarkable killings of other religions people accross the globe.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: pls can anybody point to me any Muslim country in the map that are living in peace just one,i will show you a vegetarian tiger cool cool cool
Lol! Right. Saudi Arabia? #justsayin. Vegetarian Tiger. Really? Lol!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Yujin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Once again RIP brothers. Northern muslims think they are intelligent by trying to cover their tracks; saying it was the christians that blew up their churches. Even if a christian is deluded, he can never get down to the level of a suicide bomber. Why? Simply because their is no pleasurable reward whatsoever from God for such an act unlike it is for the muslims. Here is an advice for christians esp. in the north. Do not enter a lift(free transport) from a muslim on your way to church, even if he is your best friend as you may not be given the opportunity to explain if your friend(a boko member) decides to ram the car into your church building. This has been their method of placating christians.Right now majority of the muslims are happy. Christians need to be very alert.
More bereaved families and of course more soldiers. We are almost there. Those vampires will pay heavily soon. SNC OR CATASTROPHY.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Hadone(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
9jadelta: I Love killslam.. The one and only religion of piss
BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE ATTACH WAS CARRIED OUT BY KILLRISTAIN MEMBERS OF THE SAME CHURCH.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
So wetin retardeen wan talk this time
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
maasoap: May be you can tell us how come all those who have been apprehended in their attempt to blow up churches so far are christians. It is even easier for you to cast stones against Islam while hidding the shame of having no religion. Many of you would claim that you have no religion, yet your views, opinions and expression always portray extreme. Your comments is a reflection of who you are, pathetic.

All you can tell is "attempt to blow up churches"

Who claimed responsibility for Christmas Day bombing?
Who claimed responsibility for attack on Bayero University?
Who claimed responsibility for attacks in Jos?

Is the Leader Imam Shekau, a christian or a muslim?

Keep on arranging and arresting "christians" attempting to blow up churches. Islam is evil.

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by DeGenius3(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
it's really sad.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: stop hiding the truth,if Islam are good religion why is it in america FBI have special squad that monitor Muslims?and their are other religions such as Christianity, earthiest, Buddhism's,harlo chrihsna, Jehovah witness, occultism,Synagogue, upon all these worship centers why Islam? something is wrong in your religion i don't blame you cant see it,repent and give ur life to Christ cool if not,hell is waiting for you.................
Even in China, Russia, Germany, etc they have detective monitoring Muslims as well. BTW, Christ was a man just like me, the question is why should I give my life to him? When he explitely told us not to bow for anything other than God, Allah.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Wabiazo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
ebamma: na God go punish el-rufai for dat talk were him talk.
ill Rufai is a big fool 4 accusing GEJ on BH. Since boko haram ve been killing innocent christians has he condem their action publicly? The fool is looking for appointment that why he is supporting the useless BH.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Yujin: Once again RIP brothers. Northern muslims think they are intelligent by trying to cover their tracks; saying it was the christians that blew up their churches. Even if a christian is deluded, he can never get down to the level of a suicide bomber. Why? Simply because their is no pleasurable reward whatsoever from God for such an act unlike it is for the muslims. Here is an advice for christians esp. in the north. Do not enter a lift(free transport) from a muslim on your way to church, even if he is your best friend as you may not be given the opportunity to explain if your friend(a boko member) decides to ram the car into your church building. This has been their method of placating christians.Right now majority of the muslims are happy. Christians need to be very alert.
More bereaved families and of course more soldiers. We are almost there. Those vampires will pay heavily soon. SNC OR CATASTROPHY.
May be you have explanation to why all those who have been arrested so far while trying to blow up churches and others were christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62