Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi (28852 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Ctrol: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
and the wrath of the Almighty would descend on those maggots...... vengeance is the Lord's and surely it shall come. but yet says the Lord God Almighty.... I WILL HEAL YOUR LAND! Lord have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by basmong: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
yavo2:
God punish you for making such conclusion!
YAK OBUMA UWOD. IDAD.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Yujin(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
maasoap: May be you have explanation to why all those who have been arrested so far while trying to blow up churches and others were christians.

@maasoap, you for sure know christians are NEVER like muslims. Most of those cases you mentioned are set-up while others are carelessness like in Mr. John's case. Why would a christian ram a bomb laden car into his church? Does it make sense to you? We know northern muslims so so well that we can predict your cunning moves. However, we know it is a desperate move by the emirate to avert what is about to befall them. As the genocide continues against the middle belt people, do not think we don't know. Know that the spell your fathers cast on other peoples of nigeria has been broken already. We will meet someday.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by jesusboi1: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
wen will we hear a bomb explodes in a mosque, 200 feared dead n thousands injured on a friday jumaat prayer..wen!wen!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Tropilo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
maasoap: May be you have explanation to why all those who have been arrested so far while trying to blow up churches and others were christians.

So, Kabiru Sokoto, Biu, Shekau are all Christians? Or you people deviced a plan that if they catch any of you bombers just claim a Christian name or tell them that you are from Ogbomosho in Osun State or Calabar in Enugu state.
Keep hiding and protecting evil. The capital of Pakistan says it all: islamabad religion!

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Martins02(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] GLJ pls divid this country so that peace will reign.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Martins02(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Martins02: [color=#990000][/color] GLJ pls divid this country so that peace will reign.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by davechika(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: pls can anybody point to me any Muslim country in the map that are living in peace just one,i will show you a vegetarian tiger cool cool cool
saudi arabia,quatar,kingdom of barghain, but majority are not peaceful
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Yeske2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
It is well
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Bello555: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
jesusboi1: wen will we hear a bomb explodes in a mosque, 200 feared dead n thousands injured on a friday jumaat prayer..wen!wen!!
grow up my dear, what are you praying for? End of this madness or death of muslims? Hatred for islam is unbelievable!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by bakila: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
waice6571: If naigeria can break up, i think it will solve more than half of the problem. individual region will devise its own way of securing its territory and defend its citizenry. instead of jonathan and his people decieving us that things will change for better even when they dont know what next on their agedna.

Pedestrian
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by utiberaymond1: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
chuks49: Handiwork of satan worshippers
y all dis kill,we will all die one day.R.I.P pple
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by utiberaymond1: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
bakila:

Pedestrian
I think wat dis country wants its a split

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maigaskiya1: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
ebamma: na God go punish el-rufai for dat talk were him talk.
amen raise 2 power 10 for dat
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maigaskiya1: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2012
jesusboi1: wen will we hear a bomb explodes in a mosque, 200 feared dead n thousands injured on a friday jumaat prayer..wen!wen!!
my broda d tin tire me o.na only chuch bomb dey blow mosque get odei shi e no dey blow.well i no blame dm na northan xtians i dey blame
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Redstone(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2012
This is the time for the northern Muslims and leaders to fish out this religious apes bombing everyone, what sort of nonsense is this. The Muslims and northern leaders know these people and should have the courage to give information about them so they can be fished out and roasted. This is pathetic. It is sad that these people even have militia training camps in the north and the northerners are keeping quiet about it?? well it is often said that when a boy pulls a rope that stretches into the bush, he should be careful lest he rope is tied to a beast that will consume him within seconds. The northerners are pulling this rope through BH, if they don't stop this menace, the cumulative resultant effect might throw this country into something we all may not be able to handle. Let's all be careful, presidency is not by force and is nobody's birthright, all Nigeria needs as a nation now is a credible leader who will help Nigeria climb the ladder one step at a time, not he ones that will come with vision 20-20 yet not achieve even 1 vision.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by onome25(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2012
my christains brothers, y are u guys just wasting ur energy talking to some CLOWNS hmmm? be prepared like me & my boys; we will be the Ones to fight for our christains brothers & sisters & we have mobolized people to six nothern states in readiness for war! check my old post comment & i'll tell u that big boys don't make noise tnx
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by paris10: 1:55am On Jun 04, 2012
Only the ones happy are the Muslims themselves. The theory that these ignorant religious fanatics have so long denied. Even their Yoruba Muslim counterpart couldn't have agreed more. The slogan 'Islam is a religion of peace' is a myth that have been perpetuated right from the beginning of time. It's all farce. A religion based on the premise of revenge is a danger to itself. A religion that wouldn't leave everything for 'Allah' to judge is a religion heading towards destruction. A religion claiming to be the fastest growing out there is a religion heading toward it's fastest ruin.

The Northern Muslims are very cohesive and always aware of what is going on. Regardless of their education, these bunch still believe all Nigerians should be Muslims. They so much appreciate the attacks on non-muslims. They derive pleasure in it. Their Yoruba counterpart are naive and couldn't and can't still understand that they are on the wrong path and wrong side of history. Religion is a cankerworm that eat so much out of its prey; very dangerous.

Are the Christians then any better? Not much difference, but with the elimination of revenge and faith in God slogan from the Christians point of view, they edge the other religion.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Castos(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2012
cogitoErgo: maybe na hungry xtians frm Tafawa Balewa go blow themselves up in Bauchi! sick country.
MADNESS DEY WORRY UR POO MOUTH.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by limantertsa: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2012
Rejoic children of God 4 this is over,just as christ said,it is finish.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maigaskiya1: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2012
Northan xtians continue sittng nd watch d muslim dogs 2 finsh u.dnt form ur own militia nd slughter ds fools.an eye 4 an eye dats d only language ds bastards understnd.ask d isrealis

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by otondo55: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2012
May your souls Rest In Perfect Peace !

Your killers shall never know peace to their generations unborn !

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by maigaskiya1: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Animals
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Classicalman(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2012
Islam is evil. Founded by a murderous maniac. Why kill Christians all the time? Fvck them all.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by kuss: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Ganys:
Mr Man, learn to use your brain, Did Maclatunju ask Boko to Bomb churches. Wetin concern latunji with boko. Stop blamming Muslim for Bokos act as we cant blame xtain for American terrorism in middle east and financial robbery perpetrated by Ibru et al who were deacon in various churches
YOU ARE A BOKO BA..STARD, IS AMERICA DOING IT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST, IS IBB OR ABACHA CHRISTIAN, BLOOD THIRSTY DEMONIC RELIGION CALLED KILLSLAM
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Arysexy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
religion of piss!

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
it is hard for me to break down but all these sad news broke me down.........................
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by AK481(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bauchi bomb blast:boko haram claims responsible.

In my opinion:
I see no reason y christains will just commit sucide by exposing themselves to preventable death by gathering publicly in d name of church.
In this modern dispensation wen 1 can watch a live worship/christain broadcast.
If church means 2 or more cuming 2geda and worshiping God,then wat stops my brodas in d north from doing so in their house wit their family and friends in a "low key celebration"
do u knw that wen bomb blast occur pple r benefiting 4rm it? E.g journalist n stations,even politicians n rival nation.

Think christains,think nigeria.
God bless us all,GOD bless gej,God bless nigeria.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by toboy: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2012
i can just say why the federal government allows killing of innocent people in this country.upon all the promises they have made to us to put a stop to these mes by June. the president have totally failed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.