Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash (893 Views)

President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Nairaland CONDOLENCE REGISTER For Prof. Dora Akunyili / Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by acidtalk: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
May their Souls rest in Peace and May God give the Family the Fortitude to bear the huge and irreplaceable loss. Amen
Re: Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by jmaine: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Such a sad day . . . None deserved to die they way they did cry
Re: Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by Starlett: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
I just have to identify with the victims and their families, as someone who just did some flying myself this week. Although I didn't fly Dana, soberly I still realize that it could have been me. Thank God for yet another lease of life...
Re: Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by lincy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lord don't turn ur back on us @ this time
U said it not ur wish for ur ppl to perish, we do ask ur mercy oh lord forgiv our sins and heal our tender heart be our hiding place. We de youth of nigeria do ask u rebuild the foundation of our nation to heart desire oh lord ur presence we seek right nw dont liv us amidst of the storm be with us, guide us and protect us from blood sucking demon.Amen

May soul of d departed rest in ur boosom (RIP)

Re: Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by ektbear: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
RIP to the dead.

May tragedies like this be averted in the future.
Re: Condolence Register For Victims Of DANA PLANE Crash by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
may their souls rest in peace. Amen cry

(1) (Reply)

Two Explosions In Sokoto / Human Rights Abuse,okene To Abuja (at The Moment!!!) / Train Crushes Peugeot Bus This Morning In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.