Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

England Vs Croatia - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Croatia (4538 Views)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / Euro 2012 Predictions: Spain Vs Italy|| Ireland Vs Croatia 10/6/12 / U20 WC : Nigeria Vs Croatia (5 - 2) On Thursday 4th August @ 2am Nig Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Croatia by folahann(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
I don't think Coaching is the problem of England, there is a Jink somewhere. May be individual play is not helping them.
A BBC analyst said English players nned to play outside their league before the problem could be solved
Re: England Vs Croatia by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2007
I mean if those are the players they would depend on in the future then the "talent" of Rooney and Walcott would not be enough to save them from defeat from all the country
Re: England Vs Croatia by folahann(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2007
dayokanu:

I mean if those are the players they would depend on in the future then the "talent" of Rooney and Walcott would not be enough to save them from defeat from all the country
Now am clear, thanks for taking time to respond.
But i think fews years to come, maybe there will news players breed up.
And why did you leave agbonlahor out; that guy is committed to England OR you think he's not talented enough to be set asde
Re: England Vs Croatia by McOmo(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2007
Agbonlahor ? ever heard of a John Fashanu ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GLO - CAF Awards 2008 / Nigeria Defeats Burkina Faso 3-0 (WAFU U20 Women's Championships). / Enyeama's Future To Be Decided By NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.