Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,940 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Dana Plane Crash In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Dana Plane Crash In Lagos (736 Views)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Dana Plane Crash In Lagos by hustla242: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
”A Dana Air commercial aircraft from Abuja to Lagos just crashed around Iju in Lagos with about 153 passengers onboard. This is so sad. All that blood and life just wasted. Aviation is the sector I presided over. I know it inside out and now I am in pain. May the souls of those that died in that crash rest in peace.”
http://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/femi-fani-kayode-reacting-to-dana-plane-crash-in-lagos/

My heart goes out to the families of those involved, God will comfort you all.

FFK, unfortunately you're part and parcel of a corrupt system that led to this, we await the current minister of aviation's take on what possibly went wrong.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Dana Plane Crash In Lagos by acidtalk: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
hustla242: ”A Dana Air commercial aircraft from Abuja to Lagos just crashed around Iju in Lagos with about 153 passengers onboard. This is so sad. All that blood and life just wasted. Aviation is the sector I presided over. I know it inside out and now I am in pain. May the souls of those that died in that crash rest in peace.”
http://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/femi-fani-kayode-reacting-to-dana-plane-crash-in-lagos/

My heart goes out to the families of those involved, God will comfort you all.

FFK, unfortunately you're part and parcel of a corrupt system that led to this, we await the current minister of aviation's take on what possibly went wrong.

What the 4ck does that juncky want to say about the Aviation section? What did he do about the report Kema Chikwe handed over to him when he took over the aviation section as minister.

All these bas*tards are behind the collapse of one ministry, parastatal or sector or the other.

Remember you all can embezzle as much as you can but you can escape the painful and endless Wrath of God.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Alleges Plot By Flour Millers To Kill Agric Plan / Vanguard-buhari And Tinubu Wont Contest / Jonathan: Nigeria Power Supply Will Be Among 20 Best By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.