Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Silent Killer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silent Killer (1492 Views)

OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Killer by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
I heard this story on radip. A woman caught her husband with another woman in their bedroom. She just said 'excuse me' and walked out. The man rushed the other lady out of the house and went in search of his wife with the aim of begging her. He didn't see her,so he came back home. When he got back, he saw in the sitting room watching tv.he asked her wt shock 'honey what are you doing?' She just smiled calmly and patted the seat for him to join her.he asked her if she was angry. She said no and that as long as it didn't happen again. That night they had sex and the next day she cooked him his favourite meal. By this time the man was almost shitting his pants with fear.he rushed out and bought her a new car. She smiled and said thank you. He asked her again if she was angry or if she had anything to say. Again, she said no.he repainted the house with her favorite colour. She smiled her thanks.
By now the radio presenter was already laughing. So the presenter asked him , 'do u guys still have sex?' When he said yes, the presenter laughed harder and said 'man, you are a goner!.
Re: Silent Killer by Tgirl4real(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
shenaz: I heard this story on radip. A woman caught her husband with another woman in their bedroom. She just said 'excuse me' and walked out. The man rushed the other lady out of the house and went in search of his wife with the aim of begging her. He didn't see her,so he came back home. When he got back, he saw in the sitting room watching tv.he asked her wt shock 'honey what are you doing?' She just smiled calmly and patted the seat for him to join her.he asked her if she was angry. She said no and that as long as it didn't happen again. That night they had sex and the next day she cooked him his favourite meal. By this time the man was almost shitting his pants with fear.he rushed out and bought her a new car. She smiled and said thank you. He asked her again if she was angry or if she had anything to say. Again, she said no.he repainted the house with her favorite colour. She smiled her thanks.
By now the radio presenter was already laughing. So the presenter asked him , 'do u guys still have sex?' When he said yes, the presenter laughed harder and said 'man, you are a goner!.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Silent Killer by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Poster, I don't get it!

Why's the hubby a goner
Re: Silent Killer by taryour(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
This man is in BIG S.H.E.E.T, He is totally FINISHED. he even ad d liver to still av intimacy with her d same night.... Foolish man...
Re: Silent Killer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: @Poster, I don't get it!

Why's the hubby a goner
D wife's silence is not natural o! It means she has a hidden plan and she's just waitn for d right moment.
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Re: Silent Killer by Dyt(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
^ are u assuming dere are women who don't 4give a cheating hubby?

Dere are still few women who don't even luk at dose sides, so long he comes back home everynyt, eats her food, pampers her and takes full responsibilities as a hubby
Re: Silent Killer by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Guy not in the matrimonial bed o. And d man must have d kind of person his wife is.
Re: Silent Killer by sophy09: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
I won't be surprised if the lady has AIDS.
Re: Silent Killer by ronkebp(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
There are women like that ooooooo, she meant it when she said she had forgiven him, but "it should not happen again". I like that attitude ooooo, wish i could have it, in the face of wahala.....smiley smiley
Re: Silent Killer by EfemenaXY: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dyt: ^ are u assuming dere are women who don't 4give a cheating hubby?

Dere are still few women who don't even luk at dose sides, so long he comes back home everynyt, eats her food, pampers her and takes full responsibilities as a hubby

Girl you ARE sooooooooooo naive!!

What sort of woman would walk into her matrimonial home, find her hubby doing the nasty on their matrimonial bed, and then:

* Say "excuse me"
* Walk out
* Disappear (you nor go fear? Where she disappear to? Wetin she dey plan / do?)
* Comes back, smiles, watches TV with the sk@nk
* Gets intimate with him that same evening (na craze??!!)
* Cooks his favourite meal
* Cheerfully accepts his gifts

Either she's not human (afterall, our good lord showed some emotion of anger at thieving traders in his temple!), OR wetin she dey plan, i.e her come-back-revenge must be something else.

Abeg shine your eye jor!

1 Like

Re: Silent Killer by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
sophy09: I won't be surprised if the lady has AIDS.

I'm with you on that. If this story has any ring of truth around it, then the wifey na mumu of the highest order.

Mtcheew.
Re: Silent Killer by taryour(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

What sort of woman would walk into her matrimonial home, find her hubby doing the nasty on their matrimonial bed, and then:

* Say "excuse me"
* Walk out

Either she's not human (afterall, our good lord showed some emotion of anger at thieving traders in his temple!), OR wetin she dey plan, i.e her come-back-revenge must be something else.

Abeg shine your eye jor!

u can say dat again my dear.. With that kind of a woman i can bet the man will forever leave to regret the day he meet d oda lady....
Re: Silent Killer by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

* Say "excuse me"
* Walk out

Abeg shine your eye jor!
GBAM!
Re: Silent Killer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
sophy09: I won't be surprised if the lady has AIDS.
Looool!
Re: Silent Killer by mspookie: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dyt: ^ are u assuming dere are women who don't 4give a cheating hubby?

so, u mean a woman will excuse herself from her bedroom, where she caught her husband having sekx with a stranger to watch tv because she can forgive a cheating hubby? shocked thats strange!!!

or she prolly just feels justified for infecting him with the HIV virus..lipsrsealed
Re: Silent Killer by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
I hav nt said me oooo
I jst said dere are women who rili means its ok wen dey say it
Re: Silent Killer by Johndoe100(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2012
May we meet women who are as forgiving as this. This woman is an example to all you women. If you were to be like her, there would be very no sad tales on this board. The husband is a lucky man.

Efemena_xy:

* Say "excuse me"
* Walk out

Abeg shine your eye jor!
Re: Silent Killer by Henley96: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Silent Killer by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2012
ms pookie:

so, u mean a woman will excuse herself from her bedroom, where she caught her husband having sekx with a stranger to watch tv because she can forgive a cheating hubby? shocked thats strange!!!

or she prolly just feels justified for infecting him with the HIV virus..lipsrsealed
Word! U hit d nail o

(1) (Reply)

Can Polygamy Be Genetic? / Family Hosts 200homeless People 4 Dinner After Daughter's Wedding Get Called Off / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.