Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

40 And Bedwetting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 And Bedwetting (15480 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / Most Men Between 40 And 70 Will Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 And Bedwetting by seyenko(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Afternoon Docs in the house, please i have a very good friend who has been bed wetting from our days in the boarding house till now. He is very academically sound has worked within the financial service industry in Nigeria and America. Though he is back finally into the country, he is yet to get married, he hardly keeps relationships because of this. We met at our reunion and i know the issue is the singular reason he is not married. Is there any one out there with a solution to this?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Prayers and fasting.

2 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by titilaelae(f): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2012
Too bad. Let him set hourly alarm to wake him up to pee until he gets over it. Prayer does work too but he should take practical steps as well.

4 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
titilaelae: Too bad. Let him set hourly alarm to wake him up to pee until he gets over it. Prayer does work too but he should take practical steps as well.
@Titi alarm ke? at that age? don't you fink it's spiritual?

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by stepo707: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Holy shit! 40yrs you said? That nigga needs to talk to God for help.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by titilaelae(f): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
kunletiwoo:
@Titi alarm ke? at that age? don't you fink it's spiritual?
Ehn, spiritual, even at that, if he wakes up and pees hourly or even 2-hourly, making it serious business, which 'spirit' grin will make him pee on the bed?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
titilaelae: Ehn, spiritual, even at that, if he wakes up and pees hourly or even 2-hourly, making it serious business, which 'spirit' grin will make him pee on the bed?

Oh! did u just laugh? hahaha! haba! Titi... @40 ni oooOoo. God have mercy. lipsrsealed
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by titilaelae(f): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sexmatters, I beg leave Pin out of this. Spill it here and let everyone benefit. There could be some other 30yr-olds in the house with the same condition. Abi no be free?

4 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2012
titilaelae: Sexmatters, I beg leave Pin out of this. Spill it here and let everyone benefit. There could be some other 30yr-olds in the house with the same condition. Abi no be free?

ABI O
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2012
seyenko: Afternoon Docs in the house, please i have a very good friend who has been bed wetting from our days in the boarding house till now. He is very academically sound has worked within the financial service industry in Nigeria and America. Though he is back finally into the country, he is yet to get married, he hardly keeps relationships because of this. We met at our reunion and i know the issue is the singular reason he is not married. Is there any one out there with a solution to this?

@seyenke, what your friend is going through is not new in this world. My advice to him is this
Tell him to limit his' water intake and no water at all from 6pm, including all liquid like beer and fruit drink or mineral.
try not to go to bed before 10pm and he must empty his' bladder thoroughly before going to bed.
Set an alarm to wake him up at 1am and 4am to pee even when he is not pressed.
if he stays alone, let him go to bed naked. If he tries to pee in bed the pee will feel as if somebody is pouring water on him and he will surely get up. unlike when he is wearing clothes that will feel warm and soothing.

Let him continue like this for a minimum of 30 days and it will be a habit that he will break.

ABOVE ALL, LET HIM PRAY WELL AFTER DOING ALL THESE, COS JUST LIKE SOME SUGGESTED, SOMEBODY MAY BE AFTER HIM SPIRITUALLY AND YOU NEED THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO OVERCOME ALL THE FIERY DARTS OF THE DEVIL.

19 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Bayils(m): 2:20am On Jul 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Prayers and fasting.
yeah τнinks he quickly needs to apply some spiritual primitive measure Asap!!
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by cyril83(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Take him to pastor chris oyahky,he's an expert in this area
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
[size=28pt]PAMPERS[/size]
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Danabu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
He shold visit synagogue for deliverance. Serious.

2 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by winzy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
He shud always wear a condom wen sleeping..... :-D

4 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Faithlovewinner: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
He shod go 4 delivarance.met a stronge man of God. Like tb joshua:-)

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
All the replies I see here all attribute bed wetting to spiritual problems?! Chai!! Devil don really suffer for una hand.. E get wetin una no go blame am for?!
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Mavor: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
He should stop going to the toilet when dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by VDike: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2012
a bedwetter @ 40 is a bedwetter foreva. walahi tongue
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
He should go get some psychological help for it. He is likely dealing with some deep issues that he is yet to deal with. Our bodies handle these things in different ways, and his unfortunately might be this.

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by mkmyers45(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bedwetting in Adults. What to do?
Bed wetting is very general in children and also in some older adults. Adults Bed wetting is a worry for many people and often they are not seeking any help or treatment by being ashamed. Generally the problem of bedwetting is found in children below the age of 15. However, one out of every 100 adults is affected with adult bedwetting. It is more common amongst boys than girls.
By putting adult nocturnal enuresis in the point of view, the growth of urinary control is a process of maturation. There is a general awareness that enuresis is something that only occurs in small children. Even though, it is found common in children, an average of 1-2% adults experience bedwetting. Though, the bedwetting in adolescence is generally a symptom of a sickness which can be successfully treated.
Adults Bed Wetting Causes

Bed Wetting Problem in Adulthood is classified in secondary nocturnal enuresis. Infection in urinary tract is the very common cause of bedwetting in adults. Firstly, this infection causes bladder irritation. Inevitably there is a deficiency of control, while urination. If it is the cause for enuresis in adults, then the affected person will likely to experience incontinence whole the day.
Additional fundamental physical worries can also guide to this problem. It also can show the beginning of Type 2 Diabetes. Sleep abnormalities like night attacks and sleep apnea can also activate enuresis. After seeing the symptoms one should inform their doctor for a complete medical examination. It could be a sign of chaos that would have gone undetected otherwise.
Bedwetting that begins in adulthood is uncommon and need medical attention when you found the symptoms. It has always been a symptom of fundamental bedwetting causes like Diabetes, infection in urinary tract, stones in urinary tract, etc. Rarely, lesser causes are prostate enlargement, a neurologic problem which involves the spinal cord like multiple sclerosis or a tumor, bladder cancer, etc. Severe anxiety or other disturbing disorders can also cause adults bedwetting. Stress is one of main factor which leads to this problem and the some of the proof of bedwetting in adulthood are which makes hormonal imbalance like stress, or when the feeling of threatened or under pressure situations.
Bedwetting Adults Treatment. How to Stop Bed Wetting in Adults

Most of the the patients are ashamed to seek any treatment. Since the adolescent bed wetting is always a symptom of a fundamental disorder, the heal rate for the problem is that of the chaos. It can be as easy as taking antibiotics medicines for an infection in urinary tract. It can be controlled by the prescription medicine DDAVP. Though, the cause of the problem cannot be cured by this, it can be only taken in the short-term as a medicine which displaces the signs whilst the diagnosis is still indistinct.
There are numerous thoughts for adults bedwetting problem. This can involve prostate problems that cause obstruction as well as spill over incontinence. A thorough examination of prostate can be performed, and if the prostrate is enlarged, there are medicines which can be given to shrink it.

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by mkmyers45(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: All the replies I see here all attribute bed wetting to spiritual problems?! Chai!! Devil don really suffer for una hand.. E get wetin una no go blame am for?!

I dont know oo....@OP Has he seeked proper medical attention or im dey shame?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by zuchyblink(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
he shud God's help and also consult a good clinical psychologist;i think operant conditioning can help
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Austyn316(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
seyenko: Afternoon Docs in the house, please i have a very good friend who has been bed wetting from our days in the boarding house till now. He is very academically sound has worked within the financial service industry in Nigeria and America. Though he is back finally into the country, he is yet to get married, he hardly keeps relationships because of this. We met at our reunion and i know the issue is the singular reason he is not married. Is there any one out there with a solution to this?

Ask your guy to visit the prayer line at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. His case is a simple one. Prayers can heal him of that bondage.

4 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by leunamme93(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
i would say u take him to man thats an expert in that area and He is no other than God.@vdike there is still Hope for him. I pray so.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Chaydee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: [size=28pt]PAMPERS[/size]

Seconded
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by omeske: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin he shd b wearing pampers.Period
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by shadrach77: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
@poster, you said you haven't seen him in a long time, how do you know he still bed wets and how do you know that is the reason for his inability to get married. All in all, i think it's a spiritual problem? If the problem has defied medical solution then it has to be spiritual. He needs to visit MFM or any other sound deliverance/healing ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
God will surely deliver her in Jesus Name
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by onila(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
First Advice, she should stop drinking any form of liquid e.g. water, fruit juice e.t.c. from 6pm, she should consider this fasting, secondly She must try as much as possible to force herself to pee before going to bed, always. I'm very sure this will help her no matter the spiritual power behind it plus fasting and prayer, surely she will smile at last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. / Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins / COVID-19: Lagos Enlists 600 Patients For Chloroquine Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.