Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g N.e.w.s Abia State Governor T. A .orji Condolence Visit To The V - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g N.e.w.s Abia State Governor T. A .orji Condolence Visit To The V (905 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g N.e.w.s Abia State Governor T. A .orji Condolence Visit To The V by johnsonnna: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G N.E.W.S Abia State Governor T. A .ORJI condolence visit to the victims of DANA Aircraft crash.
My heart bleeds as I write this. On behalf my family, the government and the good people of Abia State, I commiserate with Families, Friends and Collegues of those that had their lives cut short as a result of the Dana Air Crash and the bomb blast in a christian worship centre in Bauchi State today. I pray God to give them the fortitude to bear these tragic losses.
Re: B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g N.e.w.s Abia State Governor T. A .orji Condolence Visit To The V by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
me, too visited the victims, so whats breaking news or special about it? After all, all of them put us into the mess we are facing in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Scrambled To Cover Up $620,000 Bribery Scandal / Gradually, Lagos Port City Regains Lost Glory / Electricity Union Accuses Barth Nnaji Of Spending N400 Million On Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.