Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This (3609 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by lysaa(f): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2008
round of applause for y'all. .y'al actually read thru this long post. hmm, undecided
Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by bunkunmi: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
nice piece!,very inspiring,KEEP IT UP cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by Heartlov1: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
I have 100% interest in your post, But i will like to know much about you, You can easily contact me on 08027578308
I am well okay financially ,
Hope to hear from you sooner

Tunji
Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by untainted: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2008
your number for what?
Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by edygirl(f): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2008
When you copy somebody, you should at least give credit to the person. This was written by Rabbi Dov. Heller M.A. This guy just copied him word for word. I am not hating tho ' but he should have done the right thing.
Re: Before You Take That Step To Marry That Guy/gurl Read This by geolabious(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
edygirl:

When you copy somebody, you should at least give credit to the person. This was written by Rabbi Dov. Heller M.A. This guy just copied him word for word. I am not hating tho ' but he should have done the right thing.
[size=13pt]U are right
Gbam[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady Friend In Offa, Kwara State / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.