Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better? (3269 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better? by 2CatWoman: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Honey, last time I checked, Ekiti blood was pumping in my veins. What has buying and not buying land in lagos got to do with me?

But thanks for the information, I'll keep it filed.

hmm hmm.

What of someone from Ibadan whose grandparents came to find work in the new oilfields, whose father worked as an oil engineer and settled in the area marrying into the local community. Where do they belong? State of origin should be removed jare. Makes us look backward.
Re: Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better? by acidtalk: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
2CatWoman:

What of someone from Ibadan whose grandparents came to find work in the new oilfields, whose father worked as an oil engineer and settled in the area marrying into the local community. Where do they belong? State of origin should be removed jare. Makes us look backward.

*thumbs up*
Can't our leaders for once see beyond their nose and the money in the treasury and start thinking with their brains?
Re: Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better? by acidtalk: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Still curious to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alakija Dead! / See Tinubu Jubilating After Aregbe Was Declared Winner / Buhari Sets Committee Headed By Osinbajo To Immediately Share Excess Crude Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.