Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Your Ex - Lover Could Be Spying On You With An Ipad. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Ex - Lover Could Be Spying On You With An Ipad. (579 Views)

Can An Ipad With Only WIFI Work In Nigeria(enugu) / 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) / I Just Made A Phone Call With An Ipad - How Can I pi.mp Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex - Lover Could Be Spying On You With An Ipad. by lemm: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
PARENTS are using iPad video calls with their children to snoop on the lives of their estranged or former spouses.
Applications such as Apple's FaceTime and Skype, which offer free video calls on tablets and smartphones, have been cited in custody cases where family lawyers have claimed they have been misused for "intrusive purposes".
In one case a father asked his child to "give him a tour" of his former wife's new home. In another a mother walked into her living room wearing only a nightie, to find her former husband staring at her from the screen of her child's iPad. see details at www.ipadgate..com

(1) (Reply)

How Quickly Push Away Virus From Your PC When You Use Flash That Contain Virus. / Free And Fast Internet / 90% Of SEO Companies Of Nepal Are Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.