Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? (8844 Views)

Trials Of A Fresh Abuja Resident / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by jimbass(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2012
Hi all, please can someone advice me on how to get a job with a NEBOSH IGC in occupational health and safety in the oil and gas sector without work experience. Most jobs i ve seen advertised are mostly for people with 5-10 years work experience. can you guys working in the oil and gas industries educate me on where to search for the jobs cos i ve tryed all the job sites in Nigeria and still cant get a job yet. Thanks
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by jimbass(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
please can anybody in the health and safety field make a suggestion on comment on this topic. i seriously need an advice on this. thanks
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by saintkola(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2012
I'm interested in the responses you get cos i'm considering taking the Nebosh diploma exam.
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by snazzyshoe: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
I honestly would advise you to start with a trainee position because HSE jobs are not just certificate based but experience based else you the safety certified one may become an hazard in your workplace? was that helpful? Start by having a passion for what you do not just money so take up opportunities that offer exposure to best practice.
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by snazzyshoe: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2013
saintkola: I'm interested in the responses you get cos i'm considering taking the Nebosh diploma exam.

You will struggle to pass the Diploma if you dont have experience or have not done other courses, except you are not talking about NEBOSH Diploma.

Visit www.snazzycommy..com
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by edynasty: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Register with a NEBOSH IGC accredited center.

Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by toprealman: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
OFFER YOUR EXPERTISE FOR FREE TO ANY ORGANIZATION EVEN A FAST FOOD JOINT. READ AND NETWORK. CAN SEND YOU SOME HSE MATERIALS TO KEEP YOU BUSY.
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by toprealman: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
NEBOSH DIPLOMA IS VERY BROAD AND WILL REQUIRE QUALITY PREP TO PASS. UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE THE IGC PLEASE DONT RUSH INTO IT. EVER HEARD OF IOSH WORKING SAFELY AND MANAGING SAFELY. BUILD YOUR HSE MOMENTUM WITH THESE. NO HARM IN TRYING THE DIPLOMA THOUGH AFTERALL NO KNOWLEDGE IS A WASTE.
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by Gozychuks(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
edynasty:

What of those centre that partner with acrredites uk centres. Is there any disadvantage cos they seem to be cheaper
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by Gozychuks(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
edynasty:

What of those centre that partner with acrredited uk centres. Is there any disadvantage cos they seem to be cheaper
Re: How Can A Fresh Graduate With NEBOSH IGC Get A Job In Nigeria? by Rshekdar: 5:53am On Oct 31, 2016
I have been working in logistic line managing warehouse n also did some safety related work as part of my duties. Now I wish to get full time into HSE. I am 40 n going for nebosh igc examination. Is it a good time to change my line ?

(1) (Reply)

We Didn’t Sack 1,500 Workers - MTN Denies Report / Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? / Access Bank Md Aigboje Aig-imoukhuede Curses Staff For Not Opening Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.