Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? (1901 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2012
I dunno but I don't think I can ever get along with any naija chic born and raised in naija. It's like barking on the wrong tree.. Their sense of humour is dead, no fun in their lives, act like the whole world is about to fall on their heads, and they're freaking rude and arrogant (for no damn reason despite being fugly)..

I thought I could blend in on NL but these girls are a waste of time.. Very boring people!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2012
^^^^ grin grin ;DNot just you, don.. I also can't relate to them but I'm still trying to figure them out lol.. Maybe I'll have to live in naija for a bit, but I doubt I can live in naija for now with the sad news that keeps coming out of that country daily. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Yawn. . .
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yawn. . .

Get a life, fat girl.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Get a life, fat girl.

You guys must wish I'm fat
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You guys must wish I'm fat

You're fat and you express obesity everyday. undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2012
I hear.

Yawn. . . .
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2012
lmao...
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2012
hey you! Stop insulting Naija Babes...I was born and breed in Naija..as i grew up i happen to have a taste of both worlds (African and Western).Every race or tribe has its own disadvantages and advantages.

I Just grab the advantages of both worlds and am living like a princess that i am.

I got one thing to say to you, HAVE AN OPEN MIND and you will enjoy life where ever you find your self. Try to know why ppl act the way they do, put yourself in their shoes and think if you will behave the same before you judge anyone.

Next time you come accross any Naija babe born and breed in Naija, try to know her more before you judge her.

Just like the saying, another Mans meat might be another mans poison.

IMO
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2012
Brixtonyute: I dunno but I don't think I can ever get along with any naija chic born and raised in naija. It's like barking on the wrong tree.. Their sense of humour is dead, no fun in their lives, act like the whole world is about to fall on their heads, and they're freaking rude and arrogant (for no damn reason despite being fugly)..

I thought I could blend in on NL but these girls are a waste of time.. Very boring people!

And why do lizards who managed to go to the UK keep thinking they've become crocodiles?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

And why do lizards who managed to go to the UK keep thinking they've become crocodiles?

Don't mind him undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by VOfficialR(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2012
personally... there are two views to this...
1.) depends on what you're looking for, ur standards might be too high to be realistic.
2.) tdepends on ur area of search...
...are you also humorous? it's contagious..., people will contact it when u initiate...
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by werepeLeri: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2012
Excuse me OP - is your Mum Nigerian? If yes - then I rest my case.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Brixtonyute(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2012
werepeLeri: Excuse me OP - is your Mum Nigerian? If yes - then I rest my case.

Why are you guys always so quick to talk about people's mum?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Because you are so quick to talk about other peoples gf/wife/mother(future).
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2012
OP I bet you are from Nigeria and Hence you were given birth by a Naija woman and maybe you have a sister/sisters as well right? Just answer this questions then I will know how your level of stupidity is
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Another ward is missing a patient.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yaba escapee.mschw
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by bittyend(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
cheesy
I'm blending well so far, blud.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
How these supposedly educated persons contrive to overtly spout trash is bewildering. Keep your emotions in check, sissies. The attrition approach has never been propitious.
SMH
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Tyche(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
It's so easy to open a thread.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Tyche(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Totoplayer20: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
2goodbobo: OP I bet you are from Nigeria and Hence you were given birth by a Naija woman and maybe you have a sister/sisters as well right? Just answer this questions then I will know how your level of stupidity is

I am sure you live in Nigeria, so sorry you can't understand this dude
You need to have lived away from Nigeria for good number of year ,
You will understand,
Do I understand the dude and the reason for the above comment YES
What will you tell a Nigeria mother with 2 daughters advising his son not to marry a Nigerian woman? This mother doesn't live in the developed world, just come and visit
You should been asking him the question why?
So that you can have some understand
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by blacksta(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
what a dumb thread
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by koolJ1(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Totoplayer20:

I am sure you live in Nigeria, so sorry you can't understand this dude
You need to have lived away from Nigeria for good number of year ,
You will understand,
Do I understand the dude and the reason for the above comment YES
What will you tell a Nigeria mother with 2 daughters advising his son not to marry a Nigerian woman? This mother doesn't live in the developed world, just come and visit
You should been asking him the question why?
So that you can have some understand

Please write in english

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by koolJ1(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Brixtonyute: I dunno but I don't think I can ever get along with any naija chic born and raised in naija. It's like barking on the wrong tree.. Their sense of humour is dead, no fun in their lives, act like the whole world is about to fall on their heads, and they're freaking rude and arrogant (for no damn reason despite being fugly)..

That yu are surrounded very dumba.sses and bores don't mean every other gurl out there is. Guess uve alws had rotten luck wit gurls. Who knows,yu might even just be the dumba.ss expecting berra.

And the moral of the story is...don't force ur misguided and poorly thought-out views upon us,keep ur silly grievances to urself and focus on ur brit gurls.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by uniqueren(f): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
and who the eff is this
because u grew up abroad, u think no life exist outside ur immediate environment
well get it up ur thick skull, whether u die or crash...
we could always get some real men who appreciate quality when they see it

now all u have to do is find a white ass nd enjoy wats left of ur life....... angry angry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Totoplayer20: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
kool J:

Please write in english

undecided
Sick B
You have problems?
with your cheap bag and shoe
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Totoplayer20: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
uniqueren: and who the eff is this
because u grew up abroad, u think no life exist outside ur immediate environment
well get it up ur thick skull, whether u die or crash...
we could always get some real men who appreciate quality when they see it

now all u have to do is find a white ass nd enjoy wats left of ur life....... angry angry

The dude is telling you people is life experience
Take it or leave it
Ask him Questions
Tell me to clarify his reasons
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
follows ILEKE IDI
yawns
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by uniqueren(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Totoplayer20:

The dude is telling you people is life experience
Take it or leave it
Ask him Questions
Tell me to clarify his reasons

U MIND EXPLAINING?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? by 190: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
By their Yawns you shall know how smelly their mouth are undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Like Your Wife To Resemble You? / Cheat & Confess... / Be A Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.