Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Corpers To Get N200k After Service? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers To Get N200k After Service? (21087 Views)

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? / NYSC Will Stop Posting Youth Corpers To Private Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by adewaleh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dayhorlah: 200K indeed!...I'll take a good job offer over that!...it's not like it's gonna happen anyway..
Job... ?
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by alienware(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
nijanigga:
You must be very hungry, what's 200,000k is going to do for you? less than $1500 USD. While senators and jona,ministers are sharing millions of dollars in seconds.
Nigerian youths are sell out and no hope in our youths.Our youths can't challenge the status-quo,they are always happy with crumbs.
i don't like that tone u used ! Seems u are proud .
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
when I was serving, we heard promises of 250K and foolishly enough, some people believed. Some were even planning crazy weekends in Abuja and others were building castles and empires in the air. But on our passing out day, instead of giving us money, they forced us to pay 2,500 for something (can't remember)
So pls op, just forget about it.
But seriously why do they keep raising hopes of poor corpers like this na? It's not fair!
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Solaoye: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2012
One tin about we Nigeria is dt once uu hear an info, tell us d source and we will wait and c it. Pls, 200k is nt small, lets encourage d giver, u look for others to support. If u av d cash call m, i will give u an advice. One nigeria
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Cargoed: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
But the FED are already given that amount every year. i.e N19K/MTH x 12mths is that not N240K/corper.
I Think they should give it as bulk at the end. For those who say that USD1500 is too small you must be dreaming. Why are they youths. If you know what your doing you can role that over to USD1OK or N2M in one year.

FARMING

IT/WEB2.O setups

Manufacturing

e.t.c
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by nwakibie3(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Lolz...... Oboy wake up o! For this county? That shld be in the nxt 20 or 30yrs to cum...
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Dermie: 3:02am On Jun 09, 2012
Obipat: Is it true that federal government wants to pay youth-corpers 200,000 naira after service. Please can anyone tell me?
payment for what?, and what type of service are you gonna render to justify ur 2H,Knaira?...DrEaM On!!!...lol!
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by anuz: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2012
FG is givin moni after trainin U on a whether snail rearin or so. But u will use ur nysc certificate as collateral. As simple as that.
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Iceberg1: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2012
nijanigga:
You must be very hungry, what's 200,000k is going to do for you? less than $1500 USD. While senators and jona,ministers are sharing millions of dollars in seconds.
Nigerian youths are sell out and no hope in our youths.Our youths can't challenge the status-quo,they are always happy with crumbs.
. I love dat its true our youth can't challenge the status quo always deceived with crumbs no wonder corruption will never seize to be, no wonder there can never be credible elections because d people sell their votes no wonder we have a wrong value systen nAija youth wake up!u've been sleeping for loooooooong. Iceberg
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Iceberg1: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2012
alienware: i don't like that tone u used ! Seems u are proud .
. Sorry u seem naïve and its like u can't see beyond your ignorance who is proud is it d youth corper who receives 200k after a noble course in the university or a corrupt politician who is so insensitive to neglect the plight of nigerians but can spend millions on useless ventures like servicing concubines and increasing personal aids diverting public money for private selfish interest u are either ignorant or cunning,with due respect pls. Iceberg
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by komodapson(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2012
even pensioners that served their entire life are allowed to die while on queue, talkless of common corpers that can be slained loke goats
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Yinqusroyal: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Anyway, the dream may come true.Anyway, the dream may come true.Anyway, the dream may come true.
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by 2sexy(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2012
nijanigga:

Bros... Not bragging or having my head in the clouds. With N200,000, I will make millions right here in Naija.

Its all about financial intelligence. You need to work on yourself and develop it beyond the job-seeking mentality because one day you will either retire,resign or get fired. On these will happen but what will you be leaving off when it happens?
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by delsunews: 3:23am On Jun 20, 2012
no worry, na 900,999 naira them go give you.
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by keecy10: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
:Dats quite an amount, it will go along way to empower young graduates.. If its approved... Lolz undecided
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Prettylady1: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2012
@ poster prepare ur mind ad luk for a job or better stil create one ad stp watn for FG nonsence. Dey even find it hard 2 pay us our allowie talk more of 200k stp dreamn ad wake up.
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by digitalsimboja: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
50k a month cnt satisfy me. Most of us r gonna earn dia first cash in dia life.thats y complain bcms enormous n nairaland.rmba service yr is service nt employmen.wa

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by dljbd1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
200K each!!! From which account?
Re: Corpers To Get N200k After Service? by Enockia(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm men if this happens sef its not gonna be suprising to me Nigeria has the money to pay even one million if they can buy just one change over swtich in abj for 6 million.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Are Not Increasing NYSC Allowance” – NYSC Director General / NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates / Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.