Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (994 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ambrosini593(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Top music producer K-solo married Kikelomo Akinkunmi in November 2011. By May 2012, the marriage was over. The wife told city people in an exclusive interview that the marriage ended because K-solo was in it for money and also because he assaulted her so much she lost the pregnancy she was carrying when they got married. Kikelomo`s Story: k-solo and I met on facebook in April 2011 and continued our friendship on Blackberry. We eventually met face to face at a show in Eko Hotel in Lagos. I am not really based in Lagos. I am always in Warri, Port Harcourt, South Africa or Cameroon. I am always travelling because of my business. But because of K-solo I started coming to Lagos frequently after we started dating. By August of 2011 we started having issues. He was actually scamming one girl. One Leilani Ifeoma in Houston, Texas. Apparently they have not met physically, they met on the internet and she was also into entertainment so K-solo started scamming her, collecting money from her and promising her marriage. When I discovered he started beating me. Even before I met K-solo, he told me he wanted to shoot a video for his song `Ni Igboro; and said he didn't have money for it. I gave him N515,000 for the video shoot. I gave him another N100,000 some weeks before the video shoot. All through this I didn't know he had a girlfriend that he had been living with for seven years. Each time I go to the studio, I see her there with a K-solo tatoo on her arm. When I asked him who she was, he said she was his sisters`s daughter. Half of the money for the video shoot, he used it to celebrate a birthday for Bimbo. I traveled to South Africa, he kept calling and begging and I eventually forgive him because I was pregnant and he convinced me he was a changed man. He actually told he had gone for deliverance that was when we decided to get married. The only money K-solo spent on the wedding was N15000 for wedding invites. I took care of everything. The cloth K-solo was wearing, my own, his pilot suit etc I did everything. I spend over N3.5 million. K-solo started beating me up after the wedding and I lost the baby on 26th November 2011 the marriage finally crashed in February 2012 when he called me and told me that Timaya just bought a Nigerian used Range Rover Sport, that he wants me to buy him a brand new Range Rover worth 7.5 million and also put N10 million into his account I told him that even if I had the money I won't do it because I expect him to talk about how to invest money in productive business and not buying Range Rover. Moreover, I gave K-solo N2 million to pay for house rent of our 4-bedroom at Ogba medium Estate, but he only gave the agent N1 million and squandered the remaining money to buy Hublot writ watches, Blackberry phones, shoes etc. He did a lot of other things to me. So I wrote a petition to the Commissioner of Police and on May 29th 2012, the police went to pick him up. The case is with the police and I told them all I want is my trinkets back and for him to sign an undertaking that he will never touch me again and threaten to kill me. He has said he`s not the owner of the pregnancy, which is fine with me. I don't want him to come close to the child and the child will not bear his name

Re: K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Bellfun(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2012
...Now that's onĪµ side of the story!...K-Solo,can we hear ur own version?...oh! and pls...the King James Version only

1 Like

Re: K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by cindyrella(f): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2012
Ummmm na wah oh choi! Oya make we wait for K-solo version..

(1) (Reply)

F / Relationship Without Sex / Gbege In A Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.