Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) (11176 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by lagcity(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by lagcity(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2012
Chineke! Ojukwu and Gowon eating cake like say dem dey for honeymoon grin

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by inspirenet: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2012
lol
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Ijebulogic(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu wasnt a happy man when Gowon stole that big piece of meat from his plate..LOL!!!
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by member479760: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2012
lagcity: Chineke! Ojukwu and Gowon eating cake like say dem dey for honeymoon grin

Retardeen-2 how are you?
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Chanchit: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2012
Which year was that...?
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by waja(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu was the superman.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by ismhab(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2012
Ijebulogic: Ojukwu wasnt a happy man when Gowon stole that big piece of meat from his plate..LOL!!!
Ojukwu will never be happy where ever he is.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Ejine(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2012
ismhab:

You mean like Northerners who are currently blowing themselves to pieces out of their own unhappiness and failure at life?
Hmmmm... Got it.

8 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu thinking............. Look at this bloody Gowon, a bloody junior to me in the Army, with those bloody smile. I will bloody take my troops to Lagos and bloody finish you off..

Gowon thinking.............. lol, he wasn't thinking at all.... Just smiling and eating.... He thought it was all joke, just caking the affair. grin grin grin ... so clueless, he thought confederation was another kinda cake brand.. grin grin grin

Ojukwu head big sha..... haha, no tri-Igbolistic pun intended..... haha... For big head, Igbos dont carry last.. haha...

@ da end of the day, we should congratulate Ojukwu for his bravery...If only he had persuaded the UK and Americans to be on his side, the outcome would have been different.

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by niceprof: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2012
General Ojukwu was looking so polished,intellectually poised,cool, calm and calculative while Gowon looks intimidated,inferior and laughing like someone who is lost.no wonder the nigerian abberration still looks like a lost nation and rudderless.

7 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Lilspicer(f): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Two greedy criminals but gowon was the worst...ojukwu cant watch his junior in the army give him commands........at the war ojukwu wanted from benin till ebonyi to be biafra he culd hav won but usa told him they wuld drill oil up till 30yrs he refused(brave)

2 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2012
ismhab:

Look at this three quarter jumper wearing gworo chewing blood licking ABOKI!! Look at your ppl and you will see the unhappiness!! Good for nothing suicide bombing animals!

5 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Chinom(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu makes Gowon look like a riff-raff. A mai-guard in suit . Igbos have always had swaggar. Funny enough Nigerians are now requesting for all the things Ojukwu asked for then. He saw the future.

5 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by xreal: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu didn't change much..
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by omodapson(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Irony of war. After leading millions of nigerians to their early grave, the instigators continue to dine and wine together while the mumus continue to kill one another. And many more will be fooled to carry arms and die for nothing. smh.

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Ownfag(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Chinom: Ojukwu makes Gowon look like a riff-raff. A mai-guard in suit . Igbos have always had swaggar. Funny enough Nigerians are now requesting for all the things Ojukwu asked for then. He saw the future.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by maigaskiya1: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
ismhab:
i can se ur peace which ure religon of peace hs gven 2u.hoples idiot

2 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by agog: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
may we never see war again in this country- amen.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by maigaskiya1: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
agog: may we never see war again in this country- amen.
my broda nija hs nt learnt any leson frm d war.its rather unfortunate dat d so cald lovers of nija re d one dragng us down d line.wel i knw blame dm sha na d midle belt nd we nija deltans wey fight 4dm i blame

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by ismhab(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
OJUKWU IS A MONSTER.

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by ayo011: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu the man I respect so much, the man who saw he the future of Nigeria. If our foolish and myopic politicians had followed what Ojukwu said 40year ago Nigeria would have been a better place, BH would not be there, marginalization would not be there and all.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu actually looked scared in a mature way, Gowon was more of a riff-raff with "I know it all" courage.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
agog: may we never see war again in this country- amen.

Whaat?? where have you been, what will call boko Haram fight against innocent ppl and ND militant fight against FG undecided
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
LeoMax: Ojukwu actually looked scared in a mature way, Gowon was more of a riff-raff with "I know it all" courage.

I have 3hr video of this meeting , including things that happened b4 and after this meeting, Ojukwu reduced Gowon to puppet in that meeting, infact gowon was looking 4 a way to run back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

I have 3hr video of this meeting , including things that happened b4 and after this meeting, Ojukwu reduced Gowon to puppet in that meeting, infact gowon was looking 4 a way to run back to Nigeria
How can I get the video please. I need it in my archive.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by LogicMind: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
no Yoruba?
irrelevant set of human beings

3 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by gbadexy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojukwu looked defiant and wary in the video. Gowon wasn't acting matured sha but then how old was he then.
They are both legends that will forever be mentioned in the history of Nigeria. Just mention nigerian civil war and ojukwu and gowon will be mentioned.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by emmke(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Gowon better looking than Ojukwu... cool
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by dnative(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
niceprof: General Ojukwu was looking so polished,intellectually poised,cool, calm and calculative while Gowon looks intimidated,inferior and laughing like someone who is lost.no wonder the nigerian abberration still looks like a lost nation and rudderless.

Couldn't agree with you more.
Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
That's it!! Beware of those who laugh, wine and dine with you. They may be your worst enemies. These 2 men laughing together, Ojukwu is dead after which gowon came out to say he did all he could to avert the civil war. Beware of Hausa people!! See them butchering each other now.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
A piece of history that can never, ever be replayed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue / Electricity Grid Rises To 4,133mw / #whatif: PDP And APC Loss 2019 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.