Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. (1804 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by jaso1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Every opinion will be highly welcome. I’m just taking a critical survey on credibility of Gen Buhari along with Fashola as VP for next election come 2015.
We all know the level of corruption in the country and deficiency in basic infrastructure.
Please be optimistic with your intelligent contribution.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by kennytidistar(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
YORUBA WILL NEVER VOTE HAUSA THAT IS THE POINT!

1 Like

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by denko(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
when did obasanjo left power is it madness to have another yoruba as vice president is what it is.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by oppykay: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
As Good and laudable it look, nigerians will not support it
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Arosa(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
I will support Fashola in any capacity, president or vice president. Mind you, it's only Fashola that I support not Buhari. Thank you please.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by T9ksy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
No one in the south will vote for buhari even if he choose Jesus as his running mate.

4 Likes

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
kennytidistar: YORUBA WILL NEVER VOTE HAUSA THAT IS THE POINT!

T9ksy: No one in the south will vote for buhari even if he choose Jesus as his running mate.

Speak for ursef u two.
The ticket is tempting and looks good to be honest but am not quick to jump into it for now.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by REDshouse(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
muslim vs muslim ticket not allow in nigeria tensed political system ..........
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by T9ksy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Demdem:
Speak for ursef u two.
The ticket is tempting and looks good to be honest [b]but am not quick to jump into it for now
.[/b]

My brother, dat na ur prerogative o. Even sef, if u like, u can swim for it but know ye,

that you will be wasting your vote. That SOB will never have the opportunity to dehumanise us again even if

he contests a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by amosy007: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nice ticket buh fashola 4 president and buhari deputy

2 Likes

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Pukkah: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
T9ksy: No one in the south will vote for buhari even if he choose Jesus as his running mate.

You've just made a sweeping/general statement which is actually fallacious.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by jumobi1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
REDs house: muslim vs muslim ticket not allow in nigeria tensed political system ..........

A Muslim/Muslim ticket can win...A Christian/Christian can't win.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by brazzimola: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
denko: when did obasanjo left power is it madness to have another yoruba as vice president is what it is.

What has tribe got to do with the ability to perform? If it takes 5 consequtive presidents from the same tribe to take Nigeria to the promise land then so be it. We need to stop thinking about political offices esp the presidency as a thing that must be rotated amongst tribes. We need to start considering credibility, integrity and ability to perform.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by sayusuf(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=T9ksy]No one in the south will vote for buhari even if he choose Jesus as his running mate.[/quot]
by saying jesus, what are u trying to insinuate?
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Demdem(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
T9ksy:

My brother, dat na ur prerogative o. Even sef, if u like, u can swim for it but know ye,

that you will be wasting your vote. That SOB will never have the opportunity to dehumanise us again even if

Once again, speak for ursef because u also have a single vote like me except u are among the vote riggers or their facillitators that will be killed this time around. My final decision haven't been made and whom I eventually choose is none of ur business so as a southern am asking u to speak for ursef alone.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by jmaine: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=16pt]Failure . . .am very diplomatic here grin[/size]
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by emiye(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Possibilities !!!!

Ironically, as of today, still the best foot the opposition can put forward.

It is not an ideal combo, IT IS A COMBO facing reality
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by T9ksy(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Demdem:

Once again, speak for ursef because u also have a single vote like me except u are among the vote riggers or their facillitators that will be killed this time around. My final decision haven't been made and whom I eventually choose is none of ur business so as a southern am asking u to speak for ursef alone.

Okay o, no problem. I hear you but nevertheless i make bold to assert that (in any free

and fair election), the mad mullah will never become our president. If he likes, he can contest a hundred

time, he will not win.

As per your final decision who to vote for, what gave the notion i give a damn? I didn't ask rather you

volunteered the information even though you (& I) know, it's none of my business.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by NegroNtns(m): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2012
1. Yoruba was deputy to him in a military rule, we must not return as his deputy in a civilian rule. What's wrong that he cannot serve as deputy to Fashola?

2. It does not matter if Yoruba was the last President, we have the reserve to run for Presidency again and succeed one another.

3. A muslim/muslim ticket is legitimate and valid for ballot.

4. If I hear another Yoruba person in here call for Fashola or any Yoruba man or woman to serve as VP to another ethnicity on top of the ticket I will fire a salvo of shots into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Murphy7h4: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
emiye: Possibilities !!!!

Ironically, as of today, still the best foot the opposition can put forward.

It is not an ideal combo, IT IS A COMBO facing reality
all right
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2012
cool
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2012
Okay o, no problem. I hear you but nevertheless i make bold to assert that (in any free

and fair election), the mad mullah will never become our president. If he likes, he can contest a hundred

time, he will not win.

Ur opinion and its respected but i prefer to ignore it. U that dont even know what will happen to u tommorrow now knows what will happen to the "mulah" in years to come , abegiii enjoy ur declaration alone grin

As per your final decision who to vote for, what gave the notion i give a damn? I didn't ask rather you

volunteered the information even though you (& I) know, it's none of my business.

Of cos u do or who wrote this again:

T9ksy:

that you will be wasting your vote.
That SOB will never have the opportunity to dehumanise us again even if

Next time mind ur business alone.
peace
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Lisa1: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by abacus(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2012
kennytidistar: YORUBA WILL NEVER VOTE HAUSA THAT IS THE POINT!
Iro lo pa.. na lie.. I will continue to vote for good man, be it hausa, ibo, yoruba, ijaw, itshekiri, ibiobio, ogori etc.

I voted hausa man last 3 elections iyen tu nko? what about that?
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by papadenzel(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2012
What if we look @ a Fashola and either El-rufai or Ribadu as deputy? Dis is a more credible ticket dat can be sold! Buhari should serve as adviser. But don't bliv Tinubu will fancy this though
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by mikolo80: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
MAY THE BEST POLITICIAN WIN.ITS A GAME OF NUMBERS WHICH PDP GAS AT THE MOMENT.BY THE WAY HOW MANY OF YOU DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKING NOISE ON NAIRALAND.YOU BETTER GET OFF THE BENCH AND FORM YOUR OWN PARTIES INSTEAD OF KEYBOARD WARRING.THEY HAVE FORMED THEIR PARTIES AND THEY ARE DIVIDING THE SPOILS.YOU ARE HERE INSULTING YOURSELVES DUMBASSES
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by T9ksy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
You volunteered the information without my promting when you wrote the piece below..........

Demdem:

Speak for ursef u two.
The ticket is tempting and looks good to be honest but am not quick to jump into it for now.

I may not know what tomorrow will bring for me but what thing am certain off, is that, the

SOG will never get the chance to dehumanise us, AGAIN.

Peace!
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
T9ksy: You volunteered the information without my promting when you wrote the piece below.

I may not know what tomorrow will bring for me but what thing am certain off, is that, the

SOG will never get the chance to dehumanise us, AGAIN.

Peace!

nop, it was in response to the title of thread as suggested by poster not to u
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by jaso1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
This question is meant to test Nigerian astute on issues that border on the nation growth.
Firstly, I must commend those that contribute to this good topic with their respective opinion.
Secondly, those who are marrying tribes with quality, ittegrity and credibility should have a re-think because to drive this nation out of her present critical condition required somebody who present above mentioned quality, also for a good Nigeria which intelligent minds are yearning for.
For real, there are saboteurs in our midst and we must ensure that we team- up together with a strong voice and determination that will see an end to every project tactically orchestrated to permanently blindfold Nigerians so as to selfishly legalize fraud, killing and maiming. We say we have no dread brains like one of these old junks boldly call us; we say enough of brain turmoil victim as a president of this naturally blessed country- These set of ingrates should leave this country alone and be ready for bloody reaction for damages bestows on our people.
Life is now been measure with pure water (sachet water) in Nigeria. The earlier we put a stop to this the better. Let reason and get something done as earlier as possible so that we don’t affect the upcoming ones even when ours is ruined due to our weakness.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by bappahman: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hope the thread will stay on topic nd avoid calling of names nd others....the ticket will sell for sure with pdp rigging machine the only obstacle to them entering aso rock...am sure by 2014 even those stunt GEJ supporters will realize that PDP/GEJ isn't the answer
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by T9ksy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
bappahman: Hope the thread will stay on topic nd avoid calling of names nd others....the ticket will sell for sure with pdp rigging machine the only obstacle to them entering aso rock...am sure by 2014 even those stunt GEJ supporters will realize that PDP/GEJ isn't the answer

@ bolded, and neither is (human)blood-thirsty ayathollah buhari! Btw, am not a fan of that

power-drunk,i-had-no-shoes fisherman, either.
Re: Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. by bappahman: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2012
Wats the worse that buhari can do...nigerians hav seen it all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aluu 4: Port Harcourt Stands Still As Toku Is Buried / Oppose [s] Willie Obiano [/s] The Fidelity Bank Scam In Anambra State / Video: Senator George Akume Secretly Recorded Threatening APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.