Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Please Help Me,im Confused. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me,im Confused. (966 Views)

Im Confused Abt This Christian Theory... / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me,im Confused. by e4emma(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls to my believer nairalandas, im kind of confused, i ve a lady im bein acquinted to,we used 2 b just casual frendz,we meet in d readin rum and just say hello and dats all, but afta sum time,i realised dat i started developin feelings 4 her...they were so strong,but i tried to evade it off by keeping off 4rm her,God being so gud,we happen 2 go on sectional brk arnd dat period,but even in absence, i realised dat i just couldnt stop or free myself 4rm d string...i was so convinced dat it ws luv i felt and nt lust, since i ve tried to halt d feelings bt it just wuldnt die...
Afta resumption, afta i told her abt how i feel, i asked her 2 pray abt it,since she was also a devoted xtian. Im sure she did, but she said she's nt willing to make commitment yet, she said we shuld just b closed frendz 1st den we get 2 knw each oda well,then mayb tins wuld den work out later..
This do i succumb 2,since i didnt c a nid 2 rush tins, d friendship started up well, we both respected each other's opinion and find time 2 build each oda spiritualy and academicaly,as she's a year my junior...all seems to b well with us...
But of a sudden,she just changed, she 1ce accused me of nt truely caring abt her, she tinks im too buzy 4 her, she tinks im too overly serious....later,she stopped returnin my calls and msgs,even d way she answer my calls aren't encouraging.
Ve tried 2 also 4get abt her,but i just cant...
Pls,i dnt knw wat 2 do.? How can i get her back to b whom she was to me b4...or shuld i just 4get abt her?
I need response 4rm xtians and born again brethren only,pls.
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Forget about her relationship wise, concentrate on your studies and build a solid relationship with God, my advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by okenwa(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
do not forget her even if d relationship does not lead to marriage in future...she will end up as a friend u met in life. on her attitude, i want u to know dat women are too emotional, these drives their daily behaviours. she likes u there is no doubt about that, but there could be someone out there who has shown her caring, attention etc. she just observed ur faults. so keep 'spiritual' approach of caring for a lady aside and be a little 'flexible/unofficial with her. best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by e4emma(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
@okenwa, tanx a million, i guess its an eye opener,even if i dnt end up with her,it has helped me knw dat ladies no matter aw spiritual needs a caring and 'un-buzy' man to b with them.
D problem is, i dnt knw aw to convince her 2 b d same again.
'@1st poster, tanx a million, but my frendz cant affect my academks,as a mata of fact God has been very faithful in my academics...notin can affect my acadmks as its my main purpose of being on campus
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by LogicMind: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2012
this subject is romance section stuff.
Anyway, I think she needs a good fvck and you don't seem to be bilogically well functioning.
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by dorox(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2012
She needs some tlc which you seem incapable of providing.
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2012
The strength in a relationship with others comes from your relationship with God. What is your relationship with God? Is it a casual sunday suday tonic relationship? Is it a "i think i know God very well" kinda relationship? Is it a "I will work hard to win God's heart" kinda relationship? and so many others. Or finally is it a "I will trust in God with all my heart, all my soul and all i have" kind a relationship?

You have no business with her if you have no business with God. If you want a successful relationship and want to see what will even happen before it happens and desire to keep your relationship should you even get married to her in the future, you must seek to know what God has in stock for you. I am not talking about going into prayer and fasting. I am not talking about attending all the meetings or church service in all week days and weekends. Noooooo!

I am talking about what you have going in your head about God. I am talking about what springs from your mouth due to what you ingest into your mind. I am talking about how much of the word of God has bore fruit in your heart, soul and mind. If you will seek the Lord by reading his words daily, he will speak to you amazingly and lead you into a joyful state that will allow you handle this situation if the Lord's desire for you is not her.

Please my friend, do not seek ulterior motives to win her heart but a frontal discussion of the word of faith and love from your heart about what you believe lies ahead with God in your relationship with her and if she will desire to be vessel of honor for your upcoming children.

God bless you.
Thanks

Please i will seek support from all my friends on my upcoming book
THE DEVIL'S PRANKS
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by e4emma(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2012
@chimeten,
i am very gr8ful 4 ur brotherly advice, like i said ealier,i dnt ve any hidden motives,all i wanted 4rm her is a frend,who culd end up being a wife if God wills, u ve made me realise dt if she's really God's will then tins wil work out...
As per my walk wit God, i tink Im doing fine,bt i stil aim 4 a gr8ter height than where i am.
Sir,im tinking of deleting her contact as dat would b d only way i wnt ve 2 cal her, and end up feelin bad...is dat d wisest tin to do?
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by e4emma(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2012
@posters,
pls im not a fool,i dnt need advice 4rm souls dat still need 2 b saved.at least dis is religious section,i tink dat it shuld b pple of d same faith dat shuld b here,@ least i didnt paste in romance section.
Pls enuf of dirty talks.GOD BLESS U.
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by LogicMind: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2012
e4emma: @posters,
pls im not a fool,i dnt need advice 4rm souls dat still need 2 b saved.at least dis is religious section,i tink dat it shuld b pple of d same faith dat shuld b here,@ least i didnt paste in romance section.
Pls enuf of dirty talks.GOD BLESS U.

which one is dirty talk. You are confused and seek answers. We give the answers to you. It may even be your doG talking to you through us. Remember he used a donkey to speak to ballam and he can use sinners, even unbelievers to reach out and help his chosen people. Listen, if your doG gave you a dangling muscle between your legs, it is for a reason. You need to use this tool of his creation.
May Amadioha shine his glory on your family.
doG gave you a procreation and pleasure tool
doG have brought a woman to you
And you are here asking questions.
Did your doG make a mistake on your brain or what?
What a dissappointment!
If your papa spent time asking questions, do you think you would be in exstence today?
Or are you a closet gay?
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
i am grateful you find these words encouraging and you desire more of the wisdom of God. The truth is you are a carrier of this wisdom as well as myself but you must desire desperately to understand what God intends for you to do, cause to all of us he has said in his words; ask and i will reply, seek and you will surely find and knock for the door will be opened to you. Christ also said he is the way, the truth and the life, what you seek is not canal, it is spirityual cause if every human actually go through this method of seeking God's face before marriage, we will surely have very much little of no divorce in the world today.

Please in your decision, do not assume everything will be okay once she has pledged to you cause the world has brought about something they call free choice of mate and it is ruining the workld today, cause we are all seeking to be right and will never admit we are wrong cause we think we are in Charge and not the other way round.

According to the word of Christ, love your neighbour as much as you love yourself, if you feel in your position, you will like it if someone who has been your friend for a long time looses hope in your friendship because you refused them something they want? If your answer is yes, then you have made your choice but no matter what choice you take, you must sure come to a point of difficulty, there is never an easy way out. In my opinion, i will suggest you leave her number on ur phone and reset your mind into allowing God's will to be done; just be her friend and never ever mention the issue as well as continue with your carreer pursuit and get to know some other female friends as well. If she really likes you, you will notice it in her actions towards you in various ways i cannot describe here cause in so doing i have crossed the threshold of Christianity into psychology.hahahahaha

God bless you Brother and let God be God.
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by e4emma(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
thanks a million brother, im indeed extremely grateful to your brotherly advice wink i pray that will continue to grant you more wisdom, and i pray that that "you wont end up disappointing God too. i realised that i was also focusing on things i shouldn't focus on too much. i have realised a lot of wrongs on my own path, and i thank God 4 people like you that God has actually used in making me regainig focus on things that are of more eternal value.....i guess ishouldn't try to God's work for Him. i will just try to keep off from the relationdhip talks for now, just get good friends and allow God do HIS work when he deem fit. THANKS A MILLION BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by donbod(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2012
@e4emma, wisdom comes by entertaining & evaluation of advice from anyone. a madman on street could b used to reveal things. Sometimes words given r nt from carnal...
@poster
be careful, for your brain is where u process studies. gard it properly for if marriedmen r been affected careerly as a result of marital disorderliness, give more priority to GOD, your studies for true love that will never look sideways will run after u and overtake u.....
God bless
Re: Please Help Me,im Confused. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
donbod: @e4emma, wisdom comes by entertaining & evaluation of advice from anyone. a madman on street could b used to reveal things. Sometimes words given r nt from carnal...

Nice words here but i must just chip in, that wisdom is actually of the Lords. He gives to whom he pleases and when he allows you the opportunity, you will be able to handle it cause you could always be on fire at all times to let it out all the time. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did The Black Nation Come From? / Religious Tolerance: Muslims Feel Free At Catholic Schools / How Well Do U Know The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.