Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128295 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dungar4: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dungar4: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tinko042(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
MTN BIS IS STILL ROCKING WELL WITH OPENVPN.
am enjoying the package right here in Enugu
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
you need a script with open vpn and it works fine just get the open vpn and install the script then you are good to go or you get the software from the site above, if you need more explaination pim me
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Obascoetubi: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
For those of u that need high speed etisalat pc cheat vist http:/guruzhall.tk
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Obascoetubi: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=Obascoetubi]For those of u that need high speed etisalat pc cheat vist http://guruzhall.tk
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2013
so many vpn working very fine, but i will always prefer tunnelguru and pd proxy.
if u need a premium account or voucher, am always willing to help
080-333-283-64
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by maxibrainz: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Does any of this vpn software work with mtn BIS for free without me subscribing monthly for the vpn service
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
maxibrainz: Does any of this vpn software work with mtn BIS for free without me subscribing monthly for the vpn service
Yes Droidvpn but u are limited to 100MB/day
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Okwizzy(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2013
How does it work pls
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okwizzy: How does it work pls
This tweak only works on rooted phones. Once this is done, subscribe to an MTN Bis data plan and then configure your modem with the following
APN: blackberry.net
Username: web
Password: web

On the driod VPN, select any free server, select ICMP, then enter username and password and connect.
Note that to enjoy this service, you must upgrade to premium.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by maxibrainz: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2013
kaydguru:
Yes Droidvpn but u are limited to 100MB/day
ok tanx
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Okwizzy(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Dia is one cheat I use for browsing sha, jes dat its too fragile, is still goin under test by me.... D cheat is frm MTN simple surf(hourly plan) jes suscribe to 2hrs for 250 by sendin 2h to 131, it is unlimited for d 2 hours bt has a data cap of 150mb dey labelled it fair download policy meanin dat,once u reach 150mb ur data speed will b lowered, if U nid d main cheat abt dis pls jes request nd i wil drop it for ya al
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Okwizzy: Dia is one cheat I use for browsing sha, jes dat its too fragile, is still goin under test by me.... D cheat is frm MTN simple surf(hourly plan) jes suscribe to 2hrs for 250 by sendin 2h to 131, it is unlimited for d 2 hours bt has a data cap of 150mb dey labelled it fair download policy meanin dat,once u reach 150mb ur data speed will b lowered, if U nid d main cheat abt dis pls jes request nd i wil drop it for ya al
^...don't mind having the cheat. PM it to bereal247(at)hotmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Plz, those of you using PD proxy, which server(country) is working now. Myown is just only torrent 1 and its extremely slow, Germany and Nederlands no longer works.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ebenezerk2: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
exactly, too bad
Rich4god: Plz, those of you using PD proxy, which server(country) is working now. Myown is just only torrent 1 and its extremely slow, Germany and Nederlands no longer works.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by topsco(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
maxibrainz: Does any of this vpn software work with mtn BIS for free without me subscribing monthly for the vpn service
yeah
1. Tsunami vpn
2. Sandwich vpn
both have demo/trial acc.
Dat of tsunami na 1month trial tinz,why dat of Sandwich no get period except 4 d speed.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem it’s simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem.
This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD that comes with it.
STEP 2:. After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section. Select Mobile Internet Settings
Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Access Point: blackberry.net
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5:
When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
Now to browse free with no charge on your laptop
STEP1: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription.

STEP2: Download gatewayvpn software at gatewayvpn dot com

STEP3: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.

YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOC!!!
For more information,click here

Facts About This Solution.

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server, The makers of Blackberry ).

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Caporegime(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2013
pls which of these vpn is working right now, i nee to get one asap.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2013
gatewayvpn is working.....get one at gatewayvpn dot com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Caporegime: pls which of these vpn is working right now, i nee to get one asap.
Pdproxy, sandwich, tsunami, xtreamvpn et al works
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Caporegime: pls which of these vpn is working right now, i nee to get one asap.
Pdproxy, sandwich, tsunami, xtreamvpn et al works
You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by solonzo123(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
benzion72: No wonder I could not connect to the Internet. People really enjoyed it while it lasted
contactme on solonzo123@gmail.com i will give you the application to browse free with MTN and MULTLINK

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gafmod: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello everyone,am on GLO network and would like to know if any of these vpn,proxy etc can work for me.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
gafmod: Hello everyone,am on GLO network and would like to know if any of these vpn,proxy etc can work for me.
Using Glo BIS on PC dont require any vpn, just configure your modem with the following
APN: blackberry.net
Username: flat
Password: flat

You can mail me on twitter @chikebrain
thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
glo bis is only 3gb.....download gatewayvpn and use .the speed is very fast...call me on 08035520482 for the voucher
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem it’s simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem.
This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD that comes with it.
STEP 2:. After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section. Select Mobile Internet Settings
Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Access Point: blackberry.net
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5:
When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
Now to browse free with no charge on your laptop
STEP1: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription.

STEP2: Download gatewayvpn software at gatewayvpn dot com

STEP3: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.

YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOC!!!
For more information,click here

Facts About This Solution.

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server, The makers of Blackberry ).

CALL ME ON 08035520482 FOR DETAILS AND VOUCHERS
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Websurfers: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Who said MTN BIS is no longer working? Go to Justnaira or preferably go here; http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/01/how-to-broswe-with-mtn-bis-subscription-on-pc.html

And see how far. I wish you goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.